• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is the 6A South King

Started by Outside_Looking_In, November 20, 2009, 10:05:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Outside_Looking_In

All 6A South Teams win tonight so it's an all South Semi-Final and will be South Final again!! East Teams, whats your reaction?

onegearruss

No reactions, It was expected.
South = Football
East = Basketball and Soccer

fastdrop

and baseball.....   ;D

BTW....a lttile trivia

WM boys baseball team has been the only boys sport to make it to a championship game since WM has been in 6A.

bigeldofan

1 question east are you finally convinced the 6a south is the sec of ark high school football?

bigeldofan

i did hear that jonesboro defense played them wc boys tough. i hope they are tired next friday.

gatecrasher

It won't matter. The way we played the 2nd half tonight, NOBODY will beat us.

Nobody. As long as we carry that intensity and execution the next two weeks, the hardware is OURS!

Mike Love

6a-south dominates in Football, and recent years girls basketball and softball. And I think Volleyball. And shouldn't WM really be 7a, but got a waiver from AAA or something? Just askin.

wmfoolsballmania

How does WM keep losing early in the play-offs?

You look out there and we got twice as many players and twice the coaches and you just don't get it.

WMWRECKINGCREW

November 21, 2009, 08:23:43 am #8 Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 09:04:05 am by WMWRECKINGCREW
Quote from: wmfoolsballmania on November 21, 2009, 07:49:52 am

You look out there and we got twice as many players and twice the coaches and you just don't get it.

We go out early because we lose. LOL
Only 11 can get on the field.
And coaching don't make you fumble the ball on 1 & goal on the 5
Coaching don't make you drop a 5 yard pass in the End zone.
But Coaching does make you play 5 yards off the receiver on the goal line. THAT WAS BAD!

BUT STILL PROUD OF YOU PLAYERS AND COACHES!!!!

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: Mike Love on November 21, 2009, 06:08:24 am
6a-south dominates in Football, and recent years girls basketball and softball. And I think Volleyball. And shouldn't WM really be 7a, but got a waiver from AAA or something? Just askin.

yes.  if i remember right, had to do with travel distances to play other 7A schools.

allstate250

With the exception of Marion, they have to travel just as far to play 6a teams.

Well ... Not anymore this year.  ;-)

WMWRECKINGCREW

Quote from: allstate250 on November 21, 2009, 08:53:17 am
With the exception of Marion, they have to travel just as far to play 6a teams.

Well ... Not anymore this year.  ;-)

Dont forget Jonesboro which is a hour away. And what about our JR HIGH who do they play. NLR on a thursday night.

You might want to study this before you comment.

allstate250

November 21, 2009, 09:20:20 am #12 Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 09:23:16 am by allstate250
Ok, I'll give you Jonesboro, I thought it was further away than it is.  But not the rest, O Wise One.  And junior high doesn't play 6a ball.  Go to the jr high board if you want to debate that one. 

Or try the basketball board, since that's what you guys are playing now.

wmfoolsballmania

Quote from: WMWRECKINGCREW on November 21, 2009, 08:23:43 am
Quote from: wmfoolsballmania on November 21, 2009, 07:49:52 am

We go out early because we lose. LOL
Only 11 can get on the field.
And coaching don't make you fumble the ball on 1 & goal on the 5
Coaching don't make you drop a 5 yard pass in the End zone.
But Coaching does make you play 5 yards off the receiver on the goal line. THAT WAS BAD!

BUT STILL PROUD OF YOU PLAYERS AND COACHES!!!!
Yes, only 11 can get on the field. I guess even Turrell could field a team. And Coaching does not make you fumble a snap in the endzone(PB) and WM gets a TD after PB stops WM drive because PB knew exactly what we were going to do. Coaching does not make you drop a pass in the endzone as the PB player did also.

Coaching does move all the WM defensive players out of the way as PB gets 2 points 3 times on basically the same play.

Coaching should take a field goal at the end of the half instead of going for a TD on 4th and 8 on the 8 yard line.

ANd the main point I will make

Coaching should of figured out by now that no version of the stinking wing-t will ever win a championship in 6A or 7A. It can't even make it to past a round 1 game the last 2 years.

The kids gave it their all. So did the coaches. You can dig a ditch with a spoon too but I please give me a shovel.

gatecrasher

GAG REFEXES ALIVE AND WELL THIS MORNING?

And yes....6A South IS KING.....Four teams in the semifinals.....another guaranteed all-South title tilt....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas