• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR Parkview at Lake Hamilton

Started by gatecrasher, November 14, 2009, 08:52:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gatecrasher

Since most folks are probably in the deer woods, I'll be nice and start the thread.....

Parkview comes in fresh off their first playoff win in 26 years.....albeit a win over the South's annual whipping boys....

The defending champions come off a much-needed bye. They should be healthy for this matchup.
Folks have seemed to forget that they are STILL the defending champions.....

They are my pick to come out of their half of the bracket.....

dh28

gc as far as i know everyone is back,everyone will see a new lh team (clays been sittin on)the last 2 games he really didnt care which one he won .lh 42 pv21

Jesusfreak

I think LH wins this one by 2 or more TDs.

They should be well rested. They had a brutal 4 game stretch during conference against PB, WC, El Do, and Tex.

The Wolves start their run at a possible 3rd straight trip to WMS.

Razorback121

Lanny

gatecrasher

...Wolves are still the defending champions.....

Lake Hamilton 38-14

Steelwolf08

The Wolves are hungry again! Tonight, I believe they'll put their best paw forward. LH 42-LRP 21  Eat 'em up Wolves!!!

hoopstar

Lake Hamilton is a great team, but if they are not really ready tonight for Parkview's overall team speed then it will be a problem... I know NO ONE thinks the Patriots can win, but I think something crazy could happen tonight.... Parkview 35 LH 31... Yup I said it!  ;D

chiefsfan

honestly I think Parkview may be the Easts best chance at a win tonight.   but I dont see them winning

hoopstar

I just wonder if LH is looking past PV to a match up against either West Memphis or Pine Bluff.  Both of those games would have to have the LH players attention.  It's strange when a team goes into a game already feeling like they have won, and when a team goes in feeling like its them against the world like PV does sometimes they play above theirs heads.  There is no question Parkview can score.  The question is whether they can ever stop LH.

ricepig

Good luck tonight, PV is a lot better with Giles back. I'm like you, I don't know if you can stop LH.

hoopstar

November 20, 2009, 11:40:03 pm #12 Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 01:55:32 am by hoopstar
Congrats to the Wolves... Big win for them.  Parkview had their opportunities and dropped two touchdown passes in the first half.  Great job by LH of stretching the lead to 21 in the 3rd.  PV almost made a game of it in the 4th.  Exciting Game...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas