• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE GAME THAT DECIDES THE 6A CHAMPIONSHIP

Started by wmfoolsballmania, November 14, 2009, 06:30:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wmfoolsballmania

WM -PB

I PREDICT the winner of this game has a ring on thier finger after it as all said and done.

WM gets that ring,

AHS06

I disagree this will be an interesting. PB is going to kick WM butts and not let up on them this time.  WM fans should fear PB  you are NOT beating them this time.  This is the champ game for WM and willl leave no rings lol The semi will consist of four South teams.

Razorback121

westmem

these 2 team are the real deal wm will pull this one out 45-21

gatecrasher

The creator of this topic has lost their ever-lovin mind.......

westmem

gatecrasher

We're 9-1 and the 6A South champs.....Ii would say we're NOT overrated.....

Texarkana just got done whipping your #4 team at their house.....they would beat 3 and 2 for sure.....and would not be surprised if they whipped yall......

fastdrop

Gate...AHS was ok. The Pats....I thought were more physical just not as athletic in the skill positions and that was the difference in the game.

WM would win that same game by 3 to 4 td's.

gatecrasher

Marion was more physical than Texarkana? Wow....

It was Marion's speed that gave us fits last year. The Smith kid , the RB that graduated....he was a beast....

We'll beat them down in El Dorado next week. It won't be a one point game this time.....

fastdrop

Marion's line and linebackers were the strong point for thier team this year....I will leave it at that.

If El DO is as good as u say.....you better win your gane this week by more than 1 or else you better be getting ready for next year.

ricepig

I wasn't too impressed with Texarkana, their QB can make some plays with his arm and legs, but they aren't very big or physical. They had decent speed, but not near as much as WM does or even J'boro. If Marion could pass or defend the pass they would have won, play calling cost them in the first half when they had all the field position.

fastdrop

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: fastdrop on November 14, 2009, 08:31:13 pm
not the AHS of old....that is for sure.

that is a very true statement.  we've improved a lot since the season started, but no we're not the same hogs we were a couple of years ago.

fastdrop

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on November 14, 2009, 08:32:55 pm
Quote from: fastdrop on November 14, 2009, 08:31:13 pm
not the AHS of old....that is for sure.

that is a very true statement.  we've improved a lot since the season started, but no we're not the same hogs we were a couple of years ago.
saw your brother...LOL

Also....Who drove the Baptist bus to the game?

gatecrasher

FD....

We're good....but also young. Lots of underclassmen on the two-deep....

We can win the title this year, but we can be a dominant team in 2010. If my count is correct we'll have 16 starters returning next season.

fastdrop

Ya'll have a great coach....I am sure you will be good for years to come. The same for Jonesboro.

WM has a tremendous coaching staff...just wished they would get some new blood on the offensive coaching staff....they need to rob an offensive assistant from the 7A west.

zebrafan

Quote from: westmem on November 14, 2009, 05:18:58 pm
these 2 team are the real deal wm will pull this one out 45-21
Doubt the margin will be that great.

gatecrasher

Man....I love Scott Reed...and his son is an absolutely wonderful kid....

But you're right. As long as he is around I feel we're gonna be contenders.

zebrafan

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 14, 2009, 09:07:50 pm
Man....I love Scott Reed...and his son is an absolutely wonderful kid....

But you're right. As long as he is around I feel we're gonna be contenders.
Isn't Reed's younger son the 9th grade QB?

gatecrasher

Yes...and the heir apparent as our starting QB...

He should be our starter in 2011.

He is a smart, smart QB...as young as he is.....

zebrafan

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 14, 2009, 09:11:19 pm
Yes...and the heir apparent as our starting QB...

He should be our starter in 2011.

He is a smart, smart QB...as young as he is.....
Yeah I was impressed when I saw him against PBs 9th grade.. he has an arm.

gatecrasher

A couple of folks think he will wind up a better QB than Taylor....and I'm expecting Taylor to garner D-1 attention next year....

zebrafan

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 14, 2009, 09:18:22 pm
A couple of folks think he will wind up a better QB than Taylor....and I'm expecting Taylor to garner D-1 attention next year....
How about the RB for the 9th grade Toney..is he related to Dexter Toney?? I don't know if thats how you spell his name.

Eldocatfan

Good luck Pine Bluff!  Beat the crap out of West Memphis!

FeartheZebra

gatecrasher

zebrafan...I'm not 100% sure, but I think he's kin to him somehow.

We're looking for him to contribute next year too. Reed's knack for playing sophs helps our team by having quality depth in place when we lose starters to graduation.

FeartheZebra

West Memphis will be facing a 100%.. conditioned football team. The same team that put 21 points on WM in the first quarter that ran out of gas in the 4th. Oh, and our defense is a machine right now. No big running plays for WM... sorry. Game over. I smell revenge on the horizon.

gatecrasher

I'm banking on a South sweep next week fearthezebra.....yall make sure to keep up your end of the deal....;)

Like I said, when it's South against East, I'm rooting for all of us...;D

zebrafan

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 14, 2009, 10:03:38 pm
zebrafan...I'm not 100% sure, but I think he's kin to him somehow.

We're looking for him to contribute next year too. Reed's knack for playing sophs helps our team by having quality depth in place when we lose starters to graduation.
He was a beast! haha

WM#1fanman

West Memphis will knock the stripes off those Zebra's next week. We will also pull on their ears and they will go back to Pine Bluff looking like ????? you get the picture. West Memphis will be playing the gatecrashers team at War Memorial and will beat them worse than Pine Bluff did. 

gatecrasher

You haven't played anyone. Well, Pine Bluff....but they gave yall a little confidence by sitting half their team due to the flu....apparently it has carried over to now...

Now you play a healthy Pine Bluff team that may just be peaking at the right time....

They may peak this week....just in time to open up Dr. Phil's clinic in WM* once again......

zebrafan

You honestly think your going to run us over?? hahahaha funny. Our offense is better than it was in week 2 and believe me were not going run out of gas, as for our defense its been playing great since we last met, our run defense is at its best right now.

redwolf143

Quote from: zebrafan on November 15, 2009, 12:02:37 am
You honestly think your going to run us over?? hahahaha funny. Our offense is better than it was in week 2 and believe me were not going run out of gas, as for our defense its been playing great since we last met, our run defense is at its best right now.

you two seem to be forgeting that WM's 22 brand new wet behind the ears starters are now seasoned veterans who have gelled into the overall #4 team in the state.

gatecrasher

...you left out one thing....

....against weak competition.....

Yall have been getting fat against the Sisters of the Poor....

Next year you will find out about tough scheduling....

westmem

it don't matter that pine sorry is healthy we still will beat yall ::)lol yall beat a overrated eldo team and a struggling bomber team...... get real when come friday wm will do the same like in week3 with 22 wet behind the ears starters get ready we are lookin for this sorry 6asouth yall sucks

WMWRECKINGCREW

Quote from: FeartheZebra on November 14, 2009, 10:08:36 pm
West Memphis will be facing a 100%.. conditioned football team. The same team that put 21 points on WM in the first quarter that ran out of gas in the 4th. Oh, and our defense is a machine right now. No big running plays for WM... sorry. Game over. I smell revenge on the horizon.

Tell the whole story because we fumble the ball a gave it to you on the 20 yard line twice and then shank a punt to the 30. So how many times is that going to happen.

xtremewildcat

All I got to say, WM better win. I have about 10 more universal choke pictures to pull out. ;D

gatecrasher

It's gonna be funny....so WM*, like xtreme said.....yall better win!

You will be the laughingstock of the state aagain if you lose

Mr_Deb

Quote from: WMWRECKINGCREW on November 15, 2009, 06:53:30 am
Quote from: FeartheZebra on November 14, 2009, 10:08:36 pm

Tell the whole story because we fumble the ball a gave it to you on the 20 yard line twice and then shank a punt to the 30. So how many times is that going to happen.

exactly, why they continue to leave this part out i have no idea...

zebrafan

Quote from: westmem on November 15, 2009, 06:06:57 am
it don't matter that pine sorry is healthy we still will beat yall ::)lol yall beat a overrated eldo team and a struggling bomber team...... get real when come friday wm will do the same like in week3 with 22 wet behind the ears starters get ready we are lookin for this sorry 6asouth yall sucks
El Dorado would kill yall!!

patspain

Quote from: zebrafan on November 15, 2009, 11:40:44 am
Quote from: westmem on November 15, 2009, 06:06:57 am
El Dorado would kill yall!!
i beg to differ

gatecrasher

IF they get there (they won't) their defense will have no answer for our WRs.  We'll beat them deep.

tuna fish

I don't know about El Dorado or Pine Bluff.  I haven't seen either of them play.  I have seen West Memphis once in their scrimmage against Wynne.  If you would have asked me after that game, I would have told you WM would probably only beat Searcy and Hall.  I though they were looking at a very long season.  They have evidently improved dramatically since that scrimmage.  This should be a great matchup.

AHS06

Quote from: tuna fish on November 15, 2009, 07:35:25 pm
I don't know about El Dorado or Pine Bluff.  I haven't seen either of them play.  I have seen West Memphis once in their scrimmage against Wynne.  If you would have asked me after that game, I would have told you WM would probably only beat Searcy and Hall.  I though they were looking at a very long season.  They have evidently improved dramatically since that scrimmage.  This should be a great matchup.
WM plays in a very weak conference.  I mean look at Parkview when they were in the South they struggled for the last seed.  And now the past two years they are doing well in the East.  If WM were in the South they would NOT be undefeated.  WM beat up on the little schools in the East but can not handle the pressure of the South teams.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: tuna fish on November 15, 2009, 07:35:25 pm

Just goes to show you how much you can put into those scrimmages. WM undefeated/Wynne missed the playoffs. I see that every year. People think scrimmages are a good barometer of their team. Fails almost every time. When Tex. won state a few years ago, they were blew out in three scrimmages. One was a 2A school. Do you know, players from that 2A school actually bragged how they could beat AHS in a game. Never ceases to amaze me.

bigeldofan

kendall toney is dexter toneys little brother.

wmfoolsballmania

WM has had 7 weeks to get ready for this game. I think we will do just fine.

zebrafan

Quote from: bigeldofan on November 16, 2009, 07:25:40 am
kendall toney is dexter toneys little brother.
Okay that's who it was then. Thanks.

gatecrasher

And I guess Pine Bluff hasn't had the same 7 weeks to get ready either?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas