• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHO"S BRACKETS IS THE HARDEST

Started by westmem, November 08, 2009, 06:19:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

westmem

it look like the bottom brackets is the toughest.if wm make it out this hellhole they maybe holdin the trophy ;)

ricepig

Why obviously it is the top side of the bracket, any astute football fan would be able to clearly see that.

fastdrop

Gosh...let me see. The whole thing looks scary to me...especially since WM has already mercy ruled half the field.

LOL.....I sure hope the East steps it up this year.

Absolut

The bottom bracket is the hardest IMO. You got West Memphis who is 10-0 and mercy ruled most of their opponents. Pine Bluff is on a 4 game winning streak. Lake Hamilton is the defending state champion. LR Parkview is a very athletic team.

As far as the top bracket goes. Watson Chapel, Watson Chapel, Watson Chapel and we're in the finals.

gatecrasher

Keep on thinkin that Absolut....

We have a nice draw IMO.....

Jonesboro will find out in the quarterfinals that their 9-1 record is deceiving when they get half a hundred put on them AGAIN.....this time by WC...

See you in El Dorado the day after Thanksgiving Absolut....and yall better be ready too.......

gatecrasher

Jonesboro will find out in the quarterfinals that their 9-1 record is deceiving when they get half a hundred put on them AGAIN.....this time by WC...

See you in El Dorado the day after Thanksgiving Absolut....and yall better be ready too.......

gatecrasher

gatecrasher

Keep on with that wishful thinkin Absolut....

Us and Lake Hamilton at WMS.....we will get there at yall's expense ;D

ricepig

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 09, 2009, 08:17:46 am

Well, Dorothy, did you click your heels together three times when you wished for it, too?

fastdrop

Quote from: ricepig on November 09, 2009, 08:28:13 am
Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 09, 2009, 08:17:46 am

Well, Dorothy, did you click your heels together three times when you wished for it, too?
When WC scores all of 10 points in the game....He will multiply it by 5 to get his score.

The East shocks some folks and the Devils rolls through the rest of the 6a on thier farewell tour of the 6A.

Absolut

Its ok for you to think that Jonesboro will beat Watson Chapel. But to say that WC will score 10 points is ridicolous. We are the 2nd highest scoring team in 6A, averaging almost 36 points a game. And we have the 4th ranked defense in terms of points a game only giving up 14 a game.

Jonesboro hasn't played anybody to speak of this season. The only good team they've played was West Memphis and they got destroyed 53-26. And they haven't played all that well after that.

bigeldofan

imo pb and eldo are the toughest in the 6a i do not think wm will come close to beating pb this time they are not sick and they are 100 percent as bad as my friend gate wants lh to be in the finals i believe it will be pb and us i would rather play lh in the finals. although i don,t think pb will beat us again.

Absolut

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 09, 2009, 08:21:22 am
Keep on with that wishful thinkin Absolut....

Us and Lake Hamilton at WMS.....we will get there at yall's expense ;D

That's not wishful thinking Gate. We've got tremendous momentum coming into the playoffs. While El Dorado has two weeks to contemplate a loss to pine bluff. Losing the last game of the season is never a good sign especially when you have a perfect season record on the line.

bigeldofan

as far as togh brackets go eldo will have to very likely play a very physcal tex and wc to get to the finals and i think pb will have to play a good wm team to get there no i don,t think anybody else will challenge pb in the playoffs and wm want challengethem much

westmem

gatecrasher

We aren't contemplating anything....

Go back to Week 10 last year....

Unbeaten Bentonville gets beat by HarBer by 2 tds....

Programs with coaching do not allow their kids to contemplate a loss.

Bentonville stampedes through the playoffs and wins the state title.

We don't contemplate losses Absolut. Our coaches will not allow it. Everything that happened against PB is correctable.

We've won 11 in a row at home.....it will be 13 the night after Thanksgiving.

Valleysports

Which other team, besides West Memphis, is moving to 7A?  I know there is a link, to that info, somewhere!  :)

DEBO64ETOWN

Quote from: bigeldofan on November 09, 2009, 10:44:54 am
as far as togh brackets go eldo will have to very likely play a very physcal tex and wc to get to the finals and i think pb will have to play a good wm team to get there no i don,t think anybody else will challenge pb in the playoffs and wm want challengethem much
Hey guy learn how to spell, use commas and use punctuation's right before you post. And just because your team couldn't handle PB, means they roll WM. You guys need to worry about the teams on your side. You could play some teams that you slipped by the 1st time. At least your school won't have to spend any gas money. ;D

BorderPatrol

bigtrout

I would have settled for a period every now and then.

redwolf143

Quote from: bigtrout on November 10, 2009, 10:02:46 am
I would have settled for a period every now and then.
I agree, periods are nice.

bigeldofan

periods are for east punks. and yes i do know how to spell. tough i just missed a button. but the case in point is west memphis gets the beat down.

DEBO64ETOWN

Quote from: bigeldofan on November 10, 2009, 05:41:14 pm
periods are for east punks. and yes i do know how to spell. tough i just missed a button. but the case in point is west memphis gets the beat down.
And tough guys hiding behind keyboards are the likes of you. Eldo is the one that gets beat down Guy!

redwolf143

Quote from: bigeldofan on November 10, 2009, 05:41:14 pm

Witness the product of the El Dorado Promise.  Is that thing still going or has Murphy allready run away from El Do like a rat fleeing the sinking ship?

gatecrasher

DEB....

Bigeldofan doesn't have to hide behind a keyboard....trust me.

And everyone in 6A is due for a reality slap....it starts next Friday with either Marion or Texarkana......

WM#1fanman

I have seen the bracket and Eldorado I predict will lose to Jonesboro. We will see how strong the south is.

gatecrasher

JBoro will get blown out by WC, just like we blew them out last year....

gatecrasher

....and nobody is beating us bro....much to your chagrin....;D

fastdrop

gatecrasher

Uh.....Nope.....

Like I said they won't even get past Watson Chapel

Wildcats2011

And tough guys hiding behind keyboards are the likes of you. Eldo is the one that gets beat down Guy!

Hahaha i promise you he dont have to hide behind a keyboard bro.

redwolf143

Quote from: Wildcats2011 on November 12, 2009, 11:46:05 am

Hahaha i promise you he dont have to hide behind a keyboard bro.
and yet that is what he's doing son.  Go back to class before your teacher gets mad at you and sends you to Larry or Mr. Smith.

ricepig

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 11, 2009, 11:13:55 pm

Don't you mean again? You've already been beating by PB, I guess now you're all invincible again? Sounds to me like the clock is about to strike midnight and your  horses and carriage are going to turn to a pumpkin and mice.

gatecrasher

Quote from: ricepig on November 12, 2009, 12:20:24 pm

Don't you mean again? You've already been beating by PB, I guess now you're all invincible again? Sounds to me like the clock is about to strike midnight and your  horses and carriage are going to turn to a pumpkin and mice.
We didn't lose anything by getting beat in that ballgame.

What you idiots don't seem to want to admit is that everything this team wants is still in front of them.  Your closed-minded butts claim doom after we lose the season finale.

Research last year's 7A chamipons. See what happened to them in their last regular seaason game. See what they did in the playoffs......

Absolut

Well Gate u played up the El Dorado/pine bluff game all season and even in the summer. You put so much emphasis on this game and even had something in your avatar. So u just gotta take the heat for the loss. The only thing that will make this go away is if u win in two weeks against Marion/Texarkana.

THEN its dooms day against Watson Chapel.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Absolut on November 12, 2009, 04:18:10 pm
Well Gate u played up the El Dorado/pine bluff game all season and even in the summer. You put so much emphasis on this game and even had something in your avatar. So u just gotta take the heat for the loss. The only thing that will make this go away is if u win in two weeks against Marion/Texarkana.

THEN its dooms day against Watson Chapel.

I don't want to play you j-brones again. Just like PB probably don't want to play us again. So, I totally side with Gate-man on this. I hope y'all lose Friday. Allthough I think y'all will win.

WC 38
?(I don't even know who the victim will be)  10

BorderPatrol

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 12, 2009, 04:04:26 pm

What you idiots don't seem to want to admit is that everything this team wants is still in front of them.  Your closed-minded butts claim doom after we lose the season finale.

Research last year's 7A chamipons. See what happened to them in their last regular seaason game. See what they did in the playoffs......

So, just so I understand this, ElDo is the only ones that has "everything this team wants is still in front of them."???????????????????????????

Should that actually read, what you, being the idiot, meant to say is that ElDor has everything YOU want still in front of them.......

Now, before you go turning what I said around, like you usually do, maybe you should think about what you have been saying.......Eldora seems to be the only one that "Wants" the state championship, and the rest are there as formality only.....

bp

xtremewildcat

Quote from: BorderPatrol on November 12, 2009, 04:49:11 pm
Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 12, 2009, 04:04:26 pm

So, just so I understand this, ElDo is the only ones that has "everything this team wants is still in front of them."???????????????????????????

Should that actually read, what you, being the idiot, meant to say is that ElDor has everything YOU want still in front of them.......

Now, before you go turning what I said around, like you usually do, maybe you should think about what you have been saying.......Eldora seems to be the only one that "Wants" the state championship, and the rest are there as formality only.....

bp

Let me ask you a question. Why do you make the claim that ED fans are the only ones that brag on their team the way they do. Every team(that wins) have a few fans that are very confident in their team. Why do you try to make the case that ED is the only team(winning team that is), that does that?
Do you only read threads that have posters from ED?

ricepig

November 12, 2009, 05:00:46 pm #41 Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:35:01 pm by ricepig
What happened last year in 7A has absolutely nothing to do with this year, are you predicting Har-ber to win it all this year? They lost their last game to Bentonville, I think not. You have claimed since summer that the PB-El Do game was for the South championship, now that game means nothing. The question is which El Do team shows up, the one that put it all together against LH or the one that lost to PB, squeaked by NLR, Tex, or WC?

xtremewildcat

Quote from: ricepig on November 12, 2009, 05:00:46 pm
What happened last year in 7A has absolutely nothing to do with this year, are you predicting Har-ber to win it all this year? They lost their last game to Bentonville, I think not. You have claimed since summer that the PB-El Do game was for the South championship, now that game means nothing. The question is which El Do team shows up, they one that put it all together against LH or the one that lost to PB, squeeked by NLR, Tex, or WC?

Are you diminishing the accomplishment of going 9-1, and barely losing to one of the most talented teams in the state?

AHS06

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 12, 2009, 05:04:16 pm
What happened last year in 7A has absolutely nothing to do with this year, are you predicting Har-ber to win it all this year? They lost their last game to Bentonville, I think not. You have claimed since summer that the PB-El Do game was for the South championship, now that game means nothing. The question is which El Do team shows up, they one that put it all together against LH or the one that lost to PB, squeeked by NLR, Tex, or WC?

Are you diminishing the accomplishment of going 9-1, and barely losing to one of the most talented teams in the state?
Its crazy how when PB was losing games and going through a slump, all you ElDo fans was saying they were over-rated and were not even a challenge to the 6A South title or a contender for state.  Now they slap you in the mouth and now one of the most talented teams in the state.  Like I stated before when they kicked out butts and out played us "they were who we thought they were."  I GUESS IT MAKES YOU GUYS FEEL BETTER TO SAY THAT YOUR ONLY LOSE IS TO ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED TEAMS THAT YOU CLAIM DIDN'T EXSIST A MONTH AGO.  CAN'T WAIT FOR ROUND 2 IN THE PLAYOFFS WHEN YOU BEAT YOU GUYS HOPEFULLY YOU WILL START SAYING WE LOST TO THE STATE CHAMPS.

ricepig

November 12, 2009, 05:22:13 pm #44 Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:36:47 pm by ricepig
No, not at all, just not ready to concede it to El Do because Gate says so. It's been proved that you are beatable.

bigeldofan

pb is good but they did pull every trick in the book out to beat us ,and if we don't go for two we tie it .and seeing how they didn't score a point in the second half we would have beat them in ot. also just so you know they got ready for lake hamilton they prepared for them. they didn,t prepare for pb like they did lh i wish they would have because they probably didn,t realize they would pull every trick in the book out. now we make to state game and beat the crap out of them and i do think it will be eldo and pb.

gatecrasher

bp....

The whole meaning of what I was saying went completely over your head.

I'm gonna wait and see if you're smart enough to figure it out, or if you're on of the "idiots" I'm talking about.

Your time starts.......NOW.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: AHS06 on November 12, 2009, 05:11:34 pm

Its crazy how when PB was losing games and going through a slump, all you ElDo fans was saying they were over-rated and were not even a challenge to the 6A South title or a contender for state.  Now they slap you in the mouth and now one of the most talented teams in the state.  Like I stated before when they kicked out butts and out played us "they were who we thought they were."  I GUESS IT MAKES YOU GUYS FEEL BETTER TO SAY THAT YOUR ONLY LOSE IS TO ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED TEAMS THAT YOU CLAIM DIDN'T EXSIST A MONTH AGO.  CAN'T WAIT FOR ROUND 2 IN THE PLAYOFFS WHEN YOU BEAT YOU GUYS HOPEFULLY YOU WILL START SAYING WE LOST TO THE STATE CHAMPS.

How many of my post do I need to show you of what I said about PB? The least you can do is be well read on the subject matter, before you post what you just posted..

AHS06

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 12, 2009, 07:50:14 pm

How many of my post do I need to show you of what I said about PB? The least you can do is be well read on the subject matter, before you post what you just posted..
This post is to all ElDo fans not just you.  So maybe you should go and read all the trash El Do fans posted regarding PB.  I never singled you out.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: AHS06 on November 13, 2009, 01:51:15 am
Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 12, 2009, 07:50:14 pm

This post is to all ElDo fans not just you.  So maybe you should go and read all the trash El Do fans posted regarding PB.  I never singled you out.

Then maybe YOU should read closer, then you will realize there was only one overly excited fan that did any of the talking you were complaining about. My question is still standing.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas