• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

texarkana @ marion!

Started by patspain, November 07, 2009, 01:43:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: fastdrop on November 12, 2009, 09:53:21 pm
Quote from: ricepig on November 12, 2009, 09:52:06 pm
Quote from: True Believer on November 12, 2009, 09:48:58 pm
Quote from: fastdrop on November 12, 2009, 09:47:25 pm
tell him to make sure he gets a good shot of me after Marion tears down the goal post

If we win I dare you to run out there and jump on top the field goal.

I figure you would be happy if he jumped on the fence,  you know the goal post is 10ft high don't you?
I could dunk on it.....standing flat footed

The fence or the goal post?

fastdrop

both....under extraordinary circumstances. lol

True Believer

True Believer

I heard they roasted a hog tonight at the bonfire.   

ricepig

Quote from: True Believer on November 12, 2009, 10:03:39 pm
I heard they roasted a hog tonight at the bonfire.   

I'm guessing they'll have BBQ sandwiches in the concession stand tomorrow night.

fastdrop

If you go to the game stay away from the concession stand....especially the 10 day old Pizza.

True Believer

LOL....the band parents will be after you now.   

fastdrop

Well they need to get a fridge or sumthin

ricepig

The baseball concession had good food, didn't try it at the football game. I haven't made up my mind if I'm going to Marion or FC to see Dyer.

Texarkana_Piggie

roasted pig is nothing.
texas high used to go to the slaughterhouse and get a pig head and carry it around on a huge pole on the sidelines during the game.  it was just nasty.

bomberfootball#4

I guarantee you marions goal post is shorter than 10 feet at least by 5 inches I barely left the ground and grabbed it

WM#1fanman

November 13, 2009, 10:50:11 am #61 Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 04:16:20 pm by WM#1fanman
I love the Razorbacks, just not the Texarkana version. I guess you call them the Piglets.

RazorbackFan

Quote from: WM#1fanman on November 13, 2009, 10:50:11 am
I love the Razorbacks, just not the Texarkana version. I geuss you call them the Piglets.
I dont know why you would call us the piglets since we held the razorback name first lol Like I always say home is where the hogs are and hog country is in Texarkana... Hogs by 14 tonight

bomberfootball#4

Tex may win but I'm still pulling for Marion! Go East!

True Believer

Quote from: ricepig on November 12, 2009, 10:16:09 pm
The baseball concession had good food, didn't try it at the football game. I haven't made up my mind if I'm going to Marion or FC to see Dyer.

The baseball concession is managed by a very hard working lady that I know.   The burgers are great.   The football concession is managed by the band parents.  I never get anything from the football concession because you have to fight to get there by all the kids that stand on the sidewalk. 

ricepig

Quote from: True Believer on November 13, 2009, 03:26:02 pm
Quote from: ricepig on November 12, 2009, 10:16:09 pm

The baseball concession is managed by a very hard working lady that I know.   The burgers are great.   The football concession is managed by the band parents.  I never get anything from the football concession because you have to fight to get there by all the kids that stand on the sidewalk. 

Yep, the burgers were good, as far as the football concession stand, there weren't 200 people at the JHS/Marion football game, so the crowd wasn't a problem.

WM#1fanman

My prediction is Marion by 3.

"GO PATRIOTS"     

No Dennis Johnson - No Problem

bluedevil1

Hoops, i believe WM beat Texarkana last year

westmem

AHS06

Tex  7 Marion 0  2:02 till halftime

Texarkana_Piggie

hogs up 14-7 with just under a minute to go in 3rd.  marion just ran back the kickoff 97 yds for td.
allen needs to shut up and let john call the game.  when hillis was running for the last ahs td, all i could hear on the radio was allen screaming.  i assumed it was something good for ahs goign on, but i dind't know until the play was over.

MrsTayla

Penalty fumble marion's ball. And we know how Alan's mouth is! Lol

hoopswatcher

A Texarkana player was injured after the fumble and game stoopped for 10 min. He is being loaded on stretcher. Not sure who or what injury is. I hope they are being overly cautious

hoopswatcher

Back in action. The player injured was 31 being taken off to hospital. Thoughts and prayers with that young man

Texarkana_Piggie

they said he was hit in the back of the neck but was moving all extremeties by the time they took him off.  i think they said it was keyshawn stewart. 

Texarkana_Piggie

marion scored and missed the 2 point conversion.
14-13 hogs early 4th qtr.

hoopswatcher

Just heard player injured had movement but complqained about neck hurting.  That is GREAT news

ricepig

Marion coach pulls an El Do and takes an offsides penalty and goes for two and fails.

Txk_Hawg

TD Texarkana 21 - 13 6min left 4th qtr.

Texarkana_Piggie

they said on the radio keyshawn was taken to wm to the hospital to be checked out but they think he is going to be okay.

MrsTayla

Texarkana_Piggie

td hogs 28-13
about 2 minutes left in game

gatecrasher

Get ready for a return visit to Da Pound Hogs....where we've won 11 straight....

Texarkana_Piggie

final
hogs win 28-13
back to eldo next friday

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 13, 2009, 10:05:29 pm
Get ready for a return visit to Da Pound Hogs....where we've won 11 straight....

that streak could end next week.  :)

gatecrasher

We're ready now.....just go straight to El Do....;D

gatecrasher

We're not losing at home....sorry yall.

True Believer

Congrats to the Texarkana Razorbacks.

To the Marion Seniors.   Thanks once again for the great memories.  Since you were in the 7th grade and younger I have watched so many of you grow up into young men.   I love you all.   One thing about this group is nothing will  keep them down in their lives.  They are winners in my eyes.  Go Marion Patriots.   Love to Class of 2010. 

Mr_Deb

marion needs to practice field goals, geesh!

also i left very impressed with the d. brown guy of tex he's a great player...

Txk_Hawg

Quote from: devil_kid on November 13, 2009, 11:06:03 pm

D. Brown of Texarkana ???

ricepig

Good job Marion, I thought you wasted some good field position in the first half and didn't get anything for it. Also was perplexed on running it up the gut on 3rd and 16 in the fourth quarter, but hey, I don't agree with our play calling most of the time either. I thought your defense played well, but with 6 or 7 going both ways it looked like you got a little tired in the second half.

Mr_Deb

Quote from: Txk_Hawg on November 13, 2009, 11:21:57 pm
Quote from: devil_kid on November 13, 2009, 11:06:03 pm

D. Brown of Texarkana ???

lol he's on the small side but has heart. that's what i look for out there, broke up some good throws tonight...

MrsTayla

OUSoonersOU

Man. Texarkana and El Dorado. That will be a slugfest!!!!

tuna fish

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on November 13, 2009, 09:49:58 pm
they said on the radio keyshawn was taken to wm to the hospital to be checked out but they think he is going to be okay.

Any news on how he is doing? It was a scary situation.  Hope all is well with him.

dh28

no it wont ahs luck just ran out.

AHS06

Quote from: dh28 on November 15, 2009, 07:24:03 pm
no it wont ahs luck just ran out.
Just because El Dorado kick your butts doesn't mean they are going to do us the same way.  You guys could not even score.

gatecrasher

uh....you just wait....

I can appreciate your confidence though....;D

But u ain't coming into our house and winning....not this time bud....

Texarkana_Piggie

gate, we are coming over friday for the game.  i'll be there to cheer on the hogs.

gatecrasher

I'm making the drive down there....I'll probably wind up on the visitors side at some point....

I don't get off till 4:30, and I work in Mountain Pine, so I won't even be in town till after 7.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas