• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

texarkana @ marion!

Started by patspain, November 07, 2009, 01:43:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

patspain

who will take this 1st round battle at marions house??

pats by a td

zebrafan

patspain

Razorback121

November 07, 2009, 09:11:02 am #3 Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 09:14:52 am by Razorback121
We got this  ;)

The players want another shot at El Dorado.

Hogs by 2 tds

WMWRECKINGCREW

Since WM has a bye, I will be at the game. Just hoping for a battle.

patspain

i think it will be a heck of a game! texarkana isnt bad at all..lookin forward to it!

True Believer

Go Pats!!    :)  Love ya Texarkana Piggie but I bleed red, white and blue.  Here's hoping for a great game but a Marion Patriot win!! 

By the way, my kids were born in Texarkana at Wadley and if we had not moved then they would have been Razorbacks..lol.

Undefeated

johndood18

I have to go with the razorbacks by at least 2 touchdowns. Its hard to pick an east team. I think that lately that if u take a team as low as 5th from the west they could probably beat the 2 seed from the east

gatecrasher

An angry bunch of Wildcats awaits the winner of this one....

You Razorbacks are on some kind of serious dope if the results of your last game with El Dorado has yall that stoked. ;)

Jesusfreak

Don't take the Pats lightly at all Texarkana players and fans. They are a tough scrappy team. El Dorado was a huge favorite last year in the playoffs against them and barely edged them out. If they execute that Diamond T like they are capable of, they can give anyone fits.

I think Texarkana is the favorite in this one because of their overall advantage in speed and athleticism, but it should be a good game, and I would not be too surprised if the Pats somehow pulled it out at home. May the best team win.

Razorback121

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on November 07, 2009, 03:24:30 pm
An angry bunch of Wildcats awaits the winner of this one....

You Razorbacks are on some kind of serious dope if the results of your last game with El Dorado has yall that stoked. ;)

Hey, we've improved since that game too! haha.
If not for a fumbled pitch when we were driving on your defense, we would have had a much better shot at beating y'all.
We made some switches on defense and I think we have people in the right positions now to make a good run in the playoffs. I think the strength of our schedule should have us well prepared to beat Marion. Next couple weeks should be fun!

gatecrasher

IMO the best thing to happen was us losing that game Thursday night....

A young team like ours sometimes needs that head slap, know what I mean?

We'll be ok....

ricepig

Pats, you may have to water the field down, Tex will have speed like WM and Jonesboro. The question is can they pass?

Razorback121

Yep, our passing game is improving each week with the Stewarts, Rose, Spears, Robinson, and Summerville all catching passes, but we still like to run #31 Hillis and #33 Rose right atcha too.

Our offense has come a long way since the beginning of the year.

westmem

lets go pats................... i be there to see this one this will be a good one .hey patpain bring the wood

True Believer

Pats, this "could" be the Sr. last game.    You don't want that.  Inspire those boys!!!!

patspain

Quote from: westmem on November 08, 2009, 07:59:52 am
lets go pats................... i be there to see this one this will be a good one .hey patpain bring the wood
yea ima bring it..im pretty sick of people just thinking were a pushover...and i think we have something to prove

westmem

i'm with u ...... to all the 6Aeast please take care of business on friday give them heck pats :)
Quote from: patspain on November 09, 2009, 07:15:44 am<br />
Quote from: westmem on November 08, 2009, 07:59:52 am<br />lets go pats................... i be there to see this one this will be a good one .hey patpain bring the wood <br />
yea ima bring it..im pretty sick of people just thinking were a pushover...and i think we have something to prove<br />

Texarkana_Piggie

i would like to see the hogs pull this one out.  have we ever played marion before?  i don't remember ever playing them.

OUSoonersOU

hoopswatcher

We will be able to do one thing West Memphis has never been able to do. BEAT TEXARKANA IN THE PLAYOFFS

PATS-28
AHS-21

GO PATRIOTS

Razorback121

Quote from: hoopswatcher on November 09, 2009, 06:07:55 pm
We will be able to do one thing West Memphis has never been able to do. BEAT TEXARKANA IN THE PLAYOFFS

PATS-28
AHS-21

GO PATRIOTS

A couple things wrong with this post...

1. West Memphis knocked us out of the playoffs just last year. lol

2. We're going to beat Marion  ;D

mrknowitall1985

thebigshot

Is Coach Gray still at Marion?

hoopswatcher

Quote from: Razorback121 on November 09, 2009, 06:28:45 pm
Quote from: hoopswatcher on November 09, 2009, 06:07:55 pm

PATS-28
AHS-21

GO PATRIOTS

A couple things wrong with this post...

Well then-shows you what I know. Just so used to WM losing to AHS I forgot about last year.

I reserve the right to retract the first part of my previous post. LOL

1. West Memphis knocked us out of the playoffs just last year. lol

2. We're going to beat Marion  ;D

bomberfootball#4

Seriously Pats? Tex rolls by 3 touchdowns

patspain

Quote from: BGFBPLR on November 09, 2009, 10:07:38 pm
Seriously Pats? Tex rolls by 3 touchdowns
i could say the same thing about your lil jr bombers...just wait until friday to feel the wrath of pine bluff...they are literally on another level than ya'll...god be with you ;)

bigeldofan

ap has marion picked to beat tex i know that don,t mean anything but i wonder how they decided that.

ricepig

Quote from: bigeldofan on November 10, 2009, 05:43:51 pm
ap has marion picked to beat tex i know that don,t mean anything but i wonder how they decided that.

Must know something.

bomberfootball#4

WM#1fanman

I think Marion has a good chance of winning if Ken Mitchell calls the plays from the press box.   

bomberfootball#4

Idk how good Tex is but a lot of luck has played into Marions victories this year. They better hope there is a mess full of dancing green midgets in the endzone.

Texarkana_Piggie

MrsTayla

I think the Razorbacks will take this one with a fair amount of ease. Wish I could go ;(

WM#1fanman

I rrally think Marion playing at home will give them the advantage. If they play samrt football they can win this first round game. Good luck Patriots.

fastdrop

Should be a good game.....It is just now getting football weather...a little chill in the air.

The Pats win in a close one......maybe....I hope.

Mr_Deb

sure looking forward to this one....   go patriots!  :-\

stix1

Red1020

Texarkana @ Marion  36       T 23 23  this is from massey rating's a tie wow!!

AHS06

Quote from: Red1020 on November 12, 2009, 04:57:30 pm
Texarkana @ Marion  36       T 23 23  this is from massey rating's a tie wow!!
LOL

bluedevil#65

Quote from: fastdrop on November 12, 2009, 06:35:03 am<br />Should be a good game.....It is just now getting football weather...a little chill in the air.<br /><br />The Pats win in a close one......maybe....I hope.<br />

I HOPE THE PATS HAVE A GOOD GAME ;)

dh28

Texarkana_Piggie

kbsc will be there filming the game.  my brother will be on one of the cameras.  they will air the game saturday night and sunday afternoon.

fastdrop

tell him to make sure he gets a good shot of me after Marion tears down the goal post

True Believer

Fastdrop and Hoops will buy his dinner. 

True Believer

Quote from: fastdrop on November 12, 2009, 09:47:25 pm
tell him to make sure he gets a good shot of me after Marion tears down the goal post

If we win I dare you to run out there and jump on top the field goal.

fastdrop

not me....but it would be one of Marion's biggest wins ever.

ricepig

Quote from: True Believer on November 12, 2009, 09:48:58 pm

I figure you would be happy if he jumped on the fence,  you know the goal post is 10ft high don't you?

fastdrop

Quote from: ricepig on November 12, 2009, 09:52:06 pm
Quote from: True Believer on November 12, 2009, 09:48:58 pm

I figure you would be happy if he jumped on the fence,  you know the goal post is 10ft high don't you?
I could dunk on it.....standing flat footed

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas