• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Almost Forget. West Picks for Conference Game #3

Started by Quite Frankly, October 09, 2009, 05:50:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quite Frankly

Heritage at Bentonville Conventional thinking has the Tigers gathering their ducks back in a row and making a statement tonight.  The War Eagles are the league's upstart at this point and probably are playing for a moral victory here.  You just have to wonder what they would consider a MV.  I just expect the Tigers to rebound well and with that I'll say  Bentonville 45-14

Fayetteville at FS Northside
Interesting game in so many respects.  As stated back in preseason, the Bulldogs have little to no DEF and that was never more true than last week.  They will live and die with Allen.  The Grizzlies get their QB back and have the home field.  They won the past two games in the series(both @FHS).  History has the Purple playing well at NHS.  History won't amount to squat here and I'm just not comfortable in picking a team to win every shootout they are in so with that it's  Northside 48 Fayetteville 38

FS Southside at Springdale-  These teams come at the polar ends of the earth emotionwise.  Springdale with the low end gets a chance at home to catch the sky high Rebels looking in their rearview mirror.  Won't happen.  I'm on the Belle's bus until something tells me differently.  Southside 41-20

Springdale Har-Ber at Rogers-  Rogers seems destined for the cellar and Har-Ber looks down the road at SS and BHS.  Possible trap game here as Rogers returns to full strength as the Wildcats come of a game were they were hardly challanged.  I think this is close early and lower scoring than the other games tonight until a late TD or two.  But when the horn sounds it's Har-Ber 30-18.

Bundle up folks and enjoy the games.

Baitshop

Did Rogers get their starting QB back? If not, the Mounties will not score......

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas