• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

REflection after week 2 in the west

Started by hoops22, October 06, 2008, 09:26:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hoops22

After week 2 in the west it is time to reflect a little bit.

1. Bentonville(2-0) Well coached and very good defensively, getting better every week offensively.
2. Northside(2-0) Dangerous offensively with a good QB leader and very athletic as always. Showed improvement on defense.
3. Southside (1-1) LOst a close one to Bentonville by turning the ball over to many times. They will continue to win games and chase Bentonville for top spot.
4. Springdale (1-1) Has played well the last two weeks and are very dangerous to opposing defenses with Glasser, Eckwood, and Watson. Those 3 are as good as any in thye league.
5. Har-Ber (1-1) Ran into a road block on the road at Northside because they couldn't get the running game with Brinker going. Have not played really well yet in league play, but they are dangerous and could be a factor in the race.
6. Rogers (1-1)The jury is still out on these guys. They looked good against their rival, but their rival is not very good yet.
7. Fayetteville (0-2) Hard to win with sophomores on the field and not using the MVP of the state championship game on offense enough. Great young talent at QB, but to many good defensive coordinators will make him pass on the move.
8. Heritage (0-2) GUtsy QB who is tough as nails, but will be overmatched from week to week in this league for a couple of years.

7AFBFAN

Northside does not deserve number 2 solely based on a win against harber. Northside struggled against Heritage and Van Buren. They will struggle on the road in the 7A West. Do not be shocked if they lose this week to Fayetteville. The top 3 in my opinion are Bentonville/Southside, Rogers. I think the top 2 are a couple of touchdowns better than the rest of the conference. We shall see.

hoops22

I just put them in order according to records. I agree that Bentonville and Southside are the two best, but I don't know about Rogers.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas