• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Har-Ber VS Springdale - revenge or repeat?

Started by 30kfeet, October 27, 2007, 08:47:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the_dale_alum_6

November 06, 2007, 01:45:22 pm #50 Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 01:56:26 pm by the_dale_alum_6
Quote from: 30kfeet on November 06, 2007, 11:53:03 am
Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on November 05, 2007, 10:29:56 pm
Quote from: 30kfeet on November 05, 2007, 09:47:36 pm
The district is getting ready to spend millions of dollars to upgrade SHS to be on par with Har-Ber...

What, are they going to torch the dump and start all over? If I were a Springdale resident, I would relocate to the Har-Ber attendance zone.

I don't think it is possible to do enough to the SHS buildings where you could seriously say they were "on par" with HBHS - the place is sweet!

Of course, you might be able to say the same thing about Bentonville High if they get approval to spend $100,000,000 on the second High School there. I can't imagine what a hundred-million-dollar high school looks like.

When was the last time you visited SHS?  Far from being a dump. They have a state-of-the-art performing arts center, band rooms, new Math, Science and English wings, and other improvements.  It compares extremely well to any of the older schools in the area and will be a great facility after the upgrades.  If SHS is a dump, then Fayetteville is a garbage heap.  Incidentally, FHS has one of elite academic programs in the state in spite of less than stellar facilities - far better AP program than SHS or HBHS.
dont worry 30k springdale is far from a dump. i wonder if this person has ever been to any of the smaller school or in that fact any of the other big schools around the state and seen the kind of facilities and conviences a school like springdale has. people who have went there will tell u its a privilage to go to a school like that! not many high schools around the state are as previlaged like most of the high schools in NWA

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas