• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

yellowjackets vs warren

Started by #1 STUNNA, May 25, 2007, 11:01:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

sheridan will be playing the lumberjacks in the classic at uapb to open the season, what was sheridan thinking

Kaleb_QB8

That to become great you must play great teams... You do not get any better playing teams that you should beat...

#1 STUNNA

your absolutely correct, i just want to see warren play a harder team

thebigshot

Don't overlook sheridan, if you overlook any team you play it will get you beat. sheridan has been improving, and they should be little better this fall.

#1 STUNNA

you must not know about warren, they will be so loaded this year it should be illegal

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on May 25, 2007, 03:55:47 pm
you must not know about warren, they will be so loaded this year it should be illegal
it has been in the past.  does bo have any from monticello this year?

thebigshot

Don't start twisting things around by saying what I do and don't know about. I know a lot about Warren !!! The point I'm trying to make is I don't care how good you are if you overlook any team you will get beat.... Just ask Pine Bluff when they played sheridan in 2003 and got beat 27-8. Pine Bluff went 10-3 on the year while sheridan went 3-7.

Kaleb_QB8

Quote from: Masterlock on May 25, 2007, 04:11:57 pm

Don't start twisting things around by saying what I do and don't know about. I know a lot about Warren !!! The point I'm trying to make is I don't care how good you are if you overlook any team you will get beat.... Just ask Pine Bluff when they played sheridan in 2003 and got beat 27-8. Pine Bluff went 10-3 on the year while sheridan went 3-7.

Actually, that year Sheridan went 1-9... Pine Bluff was their only defeat

JACKET_LE94

this is the first time in my life that there has been this much excitement before the season in Sheridan, the game is being touted as the largest game sheridan has played in either since 88 or maybe even ever.

SavedbyGrace

May 28, 2007, 08:36:50 pm #9 Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 04:31:11 pm by SavedbyGrace

The_Champ

Quote from: Jacket_FS8 on May 26, 2007, 10:31:56 pm

Actually , you are an Idiot! They had 2 Conf wins that year PB and Watson Chapel... and I thought you knew you are from Sheridan. The year before they were 1-9 and the only win was White Hall

Kaleb_QB8

Quote from: The_Champ on May 29, 2007, 09:42:08 am
Quote from: Jacket_FS8 on May 26, 2007, 10:31:56 pm

Actually , you are an Idiot! They had 2 Conf wins that year PB and Watson Chapel... and I thought you knew you are from Sheridan. The year before they were 1-9 and the only win was White Hall

Wow how long did it take you to search that one up??? And I was in what, 7th grade that year... Wasn't like I looked back at Arkansas Prep Sports to see the record for Sheridan that year... You really showed me up by searching the internet big guy...

The_Champ

good excuse...

You always say stupid stuff...

You always have bad info.

You also tried to correct someone with wrong information when they were right the whole time don't you feel stupid

BTW .. I played for those teams D A

Kaleb_QB8

Quote from: The_Champ on May 30, 2007, 12:22:13 am
good excuse...

You also tried to correct someone with wrong information when they were right the whole time don't you feel stupid

Ok  so prove me wrong... How do I always say the wrong thing??? Mind telling me...

fball_10

May 30, 2007, 04:35:20 pm #14 Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 11:13:21 pm by fball_10
Sheridan might have a chance to upset Warren

The_Champ

Quote from: Jacket_FS8 on May 30, 2007, 02:23:30 pm
good excuse...

Ok  so prove me wrong... How do I always say the wrong thing??? Mind telling me...

read more post less

seark66

Quote from: The_Champ on May 30, 2007, 10:46:41 pm
good excuse...

read more post less

Pot...meet kettle.

You should take note of your own advice.

The_Champ

seark66

Quote from: The_Champ on June 01, 2007, 09:08:11 am
And You have Fun at Seark

Huh?

Think before you type.  Some village lost their idiot...and you wound up here.

Kaleb_QB8

Quote from: The_Champ on May 30, 2007, 10:46:41 pm
good excuse...

read more post less

You can't just come out of nowhere telling people what to do... Prove a point or defind a point about something and I might consider but until you show you know something, shut up newbie...

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: fball_10 on May 30, 2007, 04:35:20 pm

somebody needs to ban you for life

The_Champ

Newbie huh too bad I created FS8'S AVATAR 3 YEARS AGO this is my second account

hogsfan41

Quote from: The_Champ on June 01, 2007, 11:46:20 pm
Newbie huh too bad I created FS8'S AVATAR 3 YEARS AGO this is my second account

Well aren't you just hot stuff.  Take heed to the advice above.  Read more and post less.  Oh did someone hear the phone ringing?  It's the village wanting their idiot back!

The_Champ

JACKET_LE94

does anybody know how many seniors nashville lost? Anyone know how many warren lost?

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: JACKET_DE44 on June 05, 2007, 09:32:07 pm
does anybody know how many seniors nashville lost? Anyone know how many warren lost?

warren has 8 returnees on offense and 8 returnees on defense

Kaleb_QB8

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on June 05, 2007, 10:48:15 pm
warren has 8 returnees on offense and 8 returnees on defense

That's a lot for a team that should be the defending state champions... Was the QB for Warren a senior last year???

JackStar

Quote from: Jacket_FS8 on June 06, 2007, 01:41:37 pm
That's a lot for a team that should be the defending state champions... Was the QB for Warren a senior last year???
one of them was

shs_chick_02

i think that this is a very big accomplishment for our boys! i mean not everyday do you get invited to play in the hootens classic and i dont think that we have ever been invited to play before so im VERY proud of our boys! and for those that say sheridan isnt a good team we might have not had very good seasons in the past BUT we have the heart! our boys work HARD to get to where they are now i mean i saw 2 coaches come and go from sheridan in my 3 years of high school i know sheridan has a bad reputation of not keeping a coach and the sad thing is when we find a good one we cant keep them for long but coach white did an great job with the boys last year and i know he will do a great job this year! GO JACKETS!

SavedbyGrace

July 30, 2007, 11:26:09 pm #29 Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:51:32 am by SavedbyGrace

teh_pwnage

Well warren better be ready to get PWND by sheridan. Im really not sure why people underestimate us so much... well... Moose out!!

btw this has to be the worst forrum setup I've ever seen...

JackStar

Quote from: teh_pwnage on August 07, 2007, 09:59:48 pm
Well warren better be ready to get PWND by sheridan. Im really not sure why people underestimate us so much... well... Moose out!!

Obviously you have been abusing your prescription drugs...

teh_pwnage

Quote from: intangible on August 08, 2007, 02:17:24 pm

No, drugs are for NOOBs such as your self who try to flame people... And sheridan is much better than everyone realizes.  We'll prove that on the 27th.

JackStar

Quote from: teh_pwnage on August 09, 2007, 07:15:52 am
Quote from: intangible on August 08, 2007, 02:17:24 pm

No, drugs are for NOOBs such as your self who try to flame people... And sheridan is much better than everyone realizes.  We'll prove that on the 27th.
i dont understand a word of that

Jimbo Morphis

is that you tumblebug? if you don't like the setup, go somewhere else.

Mulerider

Sheridan! You are out of your mind.  Warren doens't have to overlook Sheridan to beat them, they can send there JV!  Sheridan is one of the laughing stocks of high school football in AR.

Warren will put up 60 if they want to, Sheridan has a negative infinity chance of upsetting Warren.

This will be one of the worst beatings of the year in any classification.

LJ06

ucabearcaller

Warren has some crazy good receivers! I don't see to many people standing in the way of them this season!

42 trap works too

I think it is clear to anyone that Warren will have an excellent offense.  How about defense?  Do they have a strong defense as well?  Or are they the Texas Tech of Arkansas High School football?

They may have a defense stronger than their offense.. I don't know.  But if not... what good is it scoring half a hundred (credit Barry Switzer) if you allow half a hundred plus one?

JackStar

Quote from: 43 trap works too on August 16, 2007, 08:12:52 am
I think it is clear to anyone that Warren will have an excellent offense.  How about defense?  Do they have a strong defense as well?  Or are they the Texas Tech of Arkansas High School football?

They may have a defense stronger than their offense.. I don't know.  But if not... what good is it scoring half a hundred (credit Barry Switzer) if you allow half a hundred plus one?
There defense is one of the best in the state.  Maybe the best in 4A for sure... The averaged giving up about 10 points last year...dont know the exact number.

Kaleb_QB8

Quote from: Mulerider on August 15, 2007, 12:09:29 am

Sheridan! You are out of your mind.  Warren doens't have to overlook Sheridan to beat them, they can send there JV!  Sheridan is one of the laughing stocks of high school football in AR.

Warren will put up 60 if they want to, Sheridan has a negative infinity chance of upsetting Warren.

Care to elaborate on your thoughts on Sheridan being a laughing stock???

shs_chick_02

all i have to say is next monday we will see who is a laughing stock or not when we woop up on warren!

Mulerider

Quote from: Jacket_FS8 on August 18, 2007, 03:37:13 pm
Quote from: Mulerider on August 15, 2007, 12:09:29 am

Care to elaborate on your thoughts on Sheridan being a laughing stock???
No need to elaborate, check the history of the program.  It speaks for itself.

LJ06

Quote from: shs_chick_02 on August 20, 2007, 08:47:08 pm
all i have to say is next monday we will see who is a laughing stock or not when we woop up on warren!

haha its gonna be a long trip home for Sheridan after Warren gets through with u

Warren - 42
Sheridan - 12

#1 STUNNA

tiger21

Sheridan..hhmm..i think this will be a challenging game..no matter wat past seasons held or how good warren is..Sheridan has heart, and no matter how many games you win if you have heart you will go somewhere..so warren better not take them lightly..and WoW some of yall really should grow up..lol..peace..

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: tiger21 on August 23, 2007, 02:46:10 pm
Sheridan has heart, and no matter how many games you win if you have heart you will go somewhere..

Bogus cliches.

Every team has heart.  Searcy had heart last year, they finished that season, that shows a lot of heart to get thru.  It doesn't matter how much heart you have when you are OUTMANNED AT EVERY SINGLE POSITION ON THE ENTIRE FIELD.  Warren will win this game by however many they want to.

Sheridan fans, being invited to the hootens classic is not something to gloat about, at least 10 other schools turned down the chance because they didn't want to lose the ticket sales.  There is a reason why the matchups get worse and worse every year.

jimbojack

if sheridan's d-line gets consistent pressure on the QB, they have a chance.  otherwise, it will be a blow-out.

Kaleb_QB8

Quote from: Jeremy2653 (SWG) on August 23, 2007, 03:00:56 pm
Quote from: tiger21 on August 23, 2007, 02:46:10 pm
Sheridan has heart, and no matter how many games you win if you have heart you will go somewhere..

Bogus cliches.

Every team has heart.  Searcy had heart last year, they finished that season, that shows a lot of heart to get thru.  It doesn't matter how much heart you have when you are OUTMANNED AT EVERY SINGLE POSITION ON THE ENTIRE FIELD.  Warren will win this game by however many they want to.

Sheridan fans, being invited to the hootens classic is not something to gloat about, at least 10 other schools turned down the chance because they didn't want to lose the ticket sales.  There is a reason why the matchups get worse and worse every year.

Sheridan has an All-State running back, linebacker, and defensive linemen and 2 other returning All conference players... That was a stupid remark...

tiger21

Every team does not have heart..you havent been on the team these past two years you have NO idea wat theses guys have been through and How BIg of a heart they really have..Cliches?? I dnt think so..and i dint say nething about us dominating..i just said warren better show up ready to play cus Sheridan will be!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas