• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7a vs 6a

Started by 59boy05, October 24, 2006, 11:58:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

59boy05

If you could pick the top 11 players on offense and defense to play against the top 11 players on offense and defense from 6a who will it be? who do you think will win?

BetweenTheHedges

Hang on just a sec while I pick 22 players...

not ray

HMMMMMM??????   Just wondering first if I even care.

olddog79

Ok, dang it....I'm going to need some rosters for this.

No, wait a minute...I'm going with Shiloh's starting unit.
The Goshfather tells me that they can beat anyone, anytime, and anywhere.

Bring on the 6A!

59boy05

Quote from: S.D. Jones on October 24, 2006, 12:09:41 pm
HMMMMMM??????   Just wondering first if I even care.

I dont give a u kno wat if u care or not dumb butt

Majique™

Quote from: 59boy05 on October 24, 2006, 11:58:02 am
If you could pick the top 11 players on offense and defense to play against the top 11 players on offense and defense from 6a who will it be? who do you think will win?
Go back to class..........

sr0721

October 24, 2006, 04:34:10 pm #6 Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 05:27:24 pm by sr0721
while come on here tlkn crap if you dont care dont post anything ....

STR

Majique™

Quote from: sr0721 on October 24, 2006, 04:34:10 pm
while come on here tlkn crap if you dont care dont post anything ....
Huh?

sr0721

:o dang sorry majique typo do i not get a lecture this time

Majique™

Quote from: sr0721 on October 24, 2006, 05:27:06 pm
:o dang sorry majique typo do i not get a lecture this time

Typo?  That post made no sense at all!  And lectures are pointless in your case.  Your posts prove you don't listen.

I'm done with this idiot.

sr0721

it obviously made sense str 57 understood it...im sorry im not a professional typer and sit on this website alllllllllllllllllllllllll day long lookin for someone to make errors...GET A LIFE majique...Seriously quit this grammar/punctuation/ english teacher b/s and get back on the football subject...

not ray

This thread is close to being one of the more useless ones ever started.  This is sort of like who do you think is tougher Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. 

paintballpaki

olddog79

Quote from: S.D. Jones on October 24, 2006, 09:24:18 pm
This thread is close to being one of the more useless ones ever started.  This is sort of like who do you think is tougher Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster. 
I think on weight alone, you gotta go with Nessy.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

not ray

Well they did once meet on MTV death match.  I remember is a really hotly anticipated match.  They announced them rang the bell and Nessie just slashed Bigfoot in half.  The attacked the crowd.  Really bad deal for the folks in attendance.  Oh sorry, got off the topic.  I remember now this is a pointless thread.

mudslog

I think Parkview is moving to the 7A next year just so they can win some ball games.

Tony the Tiger

Quote from: olddog79 on October 24, 2006, 11:29:31 pm

(sorry, couldn't resist)
If it's kick boxing I gotta go with bigfoot (or Chuck Norris)

Majique™

Quote from: Tony the Tiger on October 25, 2006, 01:25:26 pm

(sorry, couldn't resist)
An IronMan triathalon would be interesting....wonder if Nessy can ride a bike?  I'm sure Bigfoot can swim....gotta give it to Bigfoot running away (pun intended).

Tony the Tiger

Quote from: Majique™ on October 25, 2006, 01:48:22 pm
Quote from: Tony the Tiger on October 25, 2006, 01:25:26 pm

(sorry, couldn't resist)
An IronMan triathalon would be interesting....wonder if Nessy can ride a bike?  I'm sure Bigfoot can swim....gotta give it to Bigfoot running away (pun intended).
On second thought I gotta go with Chuck Norris against 6A. No Contest.

olddog79

What about Shiloh vs Chuck Norrris?

not ray

As good as Shiloh is you still have to go with Chuck Norris.  I mean Ricky Bobby named is kids after him.  The again there was a movie called Shiloh. So I guess it is a toss up.  That would be a serious battle.  I would love to see the glamour shots of that match.   :o ::)

Tony the Tiger

Quote from: S.D. Jones on October 25, 2006, 02:53:57 pm
As good as Shiloh is you still have to go with Chuck Norris.  I mean Ricky Bobby named is kids after him.  The again there was a movie called Shiloh. So I guess it is a toss up.  That would be a serious battle.  I would love to see the glamour shots of that match.   :o ::)
Chuck Norris has the edge on any living thing. He would rip that Shiloh QB's skirt right off of him!

sr0721

yall old guys need to grow up...this guy was just curious and wanted to know something and yall come in here tlkn bout bigfoot and abuncha b/s...again why cant yall stay on the football topic?

not ray

Because this is not a topic that is worth discussing.  And a bigfoot versus Nessie discussion is pointless also.  Maybe we should open a finger painting board for some people that use this board.

sr0721

yes it might be a pointless topic lol, but since its pointless if yall dont say anything this thread will be gone and you wont have to see it anymore...

olddog79

Tony the Tiger

Quote from: sr0721 on October 25, 2006, 04:46:37 pm
yes it might be a pointless topic lol, but since its pointless if yall dont say anything this thread will be gone and you wont have to see it anymore...
Chuck Norris would take you to the woodshed at ANY spelling bee!

not ray

Cue the "this is not a term paper response".

sr0721

Quote from: Tony the Tiger on October 25, 2006, 05:36:09 pm
Quote from: sr0721 on October 25, 2006, 04:46:37 pm
Chuck Norris would take you to the woodshed at ANY spelling bee!

and would i care? nnoooppee...i really dont care, but you're halarious btw, i mean that was really funny...

not ray

AlabamaHotPocket

Rogers Offense and some minor adjustments on Rogers Defense will take any team put together in the 6a

Tony the Tiger

Quote from: AlabamaHotPocket on October 26, 2006, 10:31:05 am
Rogers Offense and some minor adjustments on Rogers Defense will take any team put together in the 6a
to the prom?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas