• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hall High 2-1

Started by 59boy05, September 21, 2006, 10:32:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

59boy05

Do you think Hall will Keep going in the right direction this year

mudslog

Not trying to be rude, but enjoy it while you can.    2 close games to 2 horrible teams.   On second thought, the division as a whole is horrible so who knows? 

COZMO_KRAMER

THEY CAN BEAT PARVIEW.  MAYBE

COZMO_KRAMER

whats the word at hall high on tonights game.

old timer

Benton is not very good this year, maybe you can extend their streak.

COZMO_KRAMER

thats another tough game to call. 

The_Bomb

Considering all the problems with the coaching staff before the season started, Hall has done better than I expected.  Hall could be an X-Factor in the South.  May not make the playoffs, but they may cause problems for some of the teams that are contenders.  And for those of you going to LR don't forget about that trip to Scott Field.  Those of you that broadcast on radio or video tape for broadcast your games, you will not like the press box.  There is not much room. And Hall's filmer will take half the space by sitting in the window.  And all the fans sit on the home side.  There are no visitors bleachers and in fact there is no room for bleachers period on the visitors side. And there is not a lot of room for the visiting team to dress.  Hall is one of those LR schools that have to deal with their home field being away from their campus.  Their AD has done a good job of trying to upgrade their facilities.  But, it is very difficult when you use a field on a Middle School campus.   

thebigshot

Hall will be lucky to go 4-6

59boy05

Quote from: mudslog on September 23, 2006, 07:51:22 pm
Hall....you suck....Remember, no matter how many times you win the Special Olympics, you are still a......well....you know.

Hall dont suck homeboy.  They have a lot of players that you are not good as.  Hall will go 4-6 and nothing better.  They have a guarentee win against parkview and i think gon beat WC. but if they dont they will go 3-5 again.

mudslog

Quote from: 59boy05 on September 24, 2006, 12:06:59 pm
Hall....you suck....Remember, no matter how many times you win the Special Olympics, you are still a......well....you know.

Hall dont suck homeboy.  They have a lot of players that you are not good as.  Hall will go 4-6 and nothing better.  They have a guarentee win against parkview and i think gon beat WC. but if they dont they will go 3-5 again.

Now that you mention the schedule they face, you are probably right. 

Badger10

September 25, 2006, 11:49:37 am #10 Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 09:22:57 am by Badger10
Hall does have a tough schedule.  Give them a year to adjust to the New Head Coach.

59boy05

Quote from: mudslog on September 24, 2006, 12:54:23 pm
Quote from: 59boy05 on September 24, 2006, 12:06:59 pm

Now that you mention the schedule they face, you are probably right. 

Hall need some need to do some work in practice on their D cuz Benton just embarrased them.  I wanted to go sit with the Benton fans but my famliy go to Hall and I cant leave them even tho they got their brains beat out

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas