• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A Central

Started by 69RFan, February 14, 2006, 01:53:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins Central

NLR
12 (50%)
Russellville
10 (41.7%)
Catholic
2 (8.3%)
LR Central
13 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

HSFBF

Now I am clear on the subject. Thanks. The time I saw him he seemed to have "that swagger" that shows confidence. Now to get players to rally behind him. All it takes is one or two victories in the early preseason games. ;)

7AFball

HSFBF -
   Thanks for having that clarified for us.. I know some people close to the NLR situation and they are very high on the QB and receivers this coming year. Think they will do a LOT of passing and option plays. They too, as one player stated elsewhere on FF , just want a better and bigger OL and the new weight room is helping out a lot...

SHbluestar

NLR.... I just don't like em'

signed,

Hillside bear

69RFan

Because of Rivalry or just because

Brog-Dog

Russellville did loose a few starters, but they also have a few starters back, and even a few people that are young but good.  I think that this yr. will be a very interesting yr. for RHS fans, interesting as in pretty intense.  They will be a huge contributor to central.  I will even go as far to say that they will win central!

Tony the Tiger

Quote from: Brog-Dog on March 30, 2006, 01:14:40 pm
Russellville did loose a few starters, but they also have a few starters back, and even a few people that are young but good. I think that this yr. will be a very interesting yr. for RHS fans, interesting as in pretty intense. They will be a huge contributor to central. I will even go as far to say that they will win central!
I hope they didn't loose any tight ends.

SHbluestar

I would say just on the field. I got a lot of friends and family that go to NLR

dannyj

do yall think pine bluff will do good this comin up year

FootballFan10

i really dont think that nlrs qb is impressive at all....i saw a few games last year and he just wasnt that good at all.....agaisnt bryant they put another kid in and he was twice as good as chea

trdunnjr65#23

Quote from: old timer on February 22, 2006, 05:21:28 pm
Who is the other tough nonconference game for NLR? Fair or Sylvan Hills. NLR will beat Texarkana.
Sylvan Hills will be a tough game for NLR because they do not like each other.

SHbluestar

I think that Chea is a good runner and his back up has a better arm but accuracy issues from what i saw when they put him in against us b/c he got picked off once and could've been picked off three times.... But if chea works on his arm he'll be fine. But I think it's always a good game when NLR and Sylvan Hills get together

HSFBF

I hear NLR plays Texarkana first, so when they get to Sylvan Hills the kinks will be worked out and Sylvan will lose handily I predict. Depends on transfers between now and August..

nlrfootball08

i don't think NLR has any hard non-conference games...that is true, if cheas arm gets better he could be a preety good qb...his arm just isn't that good accuracy wise

cabotpantherman

can someone tell me the love affair with Russellville and LR Catholic? Didnt they both loose like every starter maybe except for a small handful.

Tony the Tiger

Quote from: cabotpantherman on April 04, 2006, 10:04:54 pm
can someone tell me the love affair with Russellville and LR Catholic? Didnt they both loose like every starter maybe except for a small handful.
I hope they didn't loose any tight ends..

SHbluestar

We're on NLR's non-conference schedule. What are you tryin to say?

69RFan

Those teams are both normally in the playoffs.
Also it is everyones own opinion they decided to vote that way for one reason or another

rocketfootballpimp

Quote from: 69RFan on April 05, 2006, 01:28:32 pm

Also it is everyones own opinion they decided to vote that way for one reason or another
they still got LaNorris Dukes + Jake Bequette and they still have scooter register

Tony the Tiger

Quote from: chsWR09 on April 05, 2006, 08:07:11 pm

they still got LaNorris Dukes + Jake Bequette and they still have scooter register
If they can get Scooter isolated on a linebacker consistantly.....well let's just say "the sky is the limit"!

Bogey

Quote from: Tony the Tiger on April 06, 2006, 08:52:00 am
Quote from: chsWR09 on April 05, 2006, 08:07:11 pm

If they can get Scooter isolated on a linebacker consistantly.....well let's just say "the sky is the limit"!

LOL!  I think they need to put Scooter in the slot a little more, or at least send him in motion!   

fbhound

Without players, Scooter is like all other coaches, pulling out your hair trying to figure out what to do. Is that why he is nearly bald?? LOL   No coach is a miracle worker without at least a few good players to start with.

69RFan

dannyj

does anybody think pine bluff will do good next year

69RFan

honestly you cant tell unless you get someone from pine bluff that practices with them or knows alot bout that squad
you could judge by last year about some teams but it could and may very well be a new story this year

dannyj

who all thinks is the top one out of them all

fbhound

iwishsomeofyoucouldpunctuateandusecapitalsbecauseyoursentencesarehardtoread

Cabotfan

Quote from: fbhound on April 19, 2006, 01:19:57 pm
iwishsomeofyoucouldpunctuateandusecapitalsbecauseyoursentencesarehardtoread

clap

69RFan

We're all sorry that we dont puncuate but uhmm i dont think it is as dramatic as you put it Fbhound,but how bout this. Lets just talk about football wow that would be nice wouldn't it.

fbPlaya08

i really dont think that nlrs qb is impressive at all....i saw a few games last year and he just wasnt that good at all.....agaisnt bryant they put another kid in and he was twice as good as chea                                                                                                                                                           i think all chea needs is a little work and he will be fine..... and as far as moncrief coming over from hall just to play with chea ? i don't think that is true, i think he wanted a better team period ... not to down hall or anything but     hahahahahahaha wow ...j/k but all jokes aside its better for him to be at NLR than Hall

dannyj

anybody think pinebluff will go anywhere like win state or get close

blinkyman69

Bryant will win no question just look at our state weight lifting championship

Bogey

Quote from: blinkyman69 on April 27, 2006, 01:36:00 pm

Huh? 

olddog79

Quote from: Bogey on April 27, 2006, 03:00:37 pm
Quote from: blinkyman69 on April 27, 2006, 01:36:00 pm

Huh?
When was that held? I musta missed it.

blinkyman69

it was last weekend.  Perrieville won overall.

Tony the Tiger

Quote from: blinkyman69 on April 28, 2006, 01:05:04 pm
it was last weekend. Perrieville won overall.

What is a Perrieville?

marian

The state weight meet was held in Russellville, last week-end
Perryville won overall.

7AFball

Bryant won weighlifting in 7A? Is that was the poll is about? Guess the thread got stripped by a bad nut. ;)

rhs44

May 01, 2006, 12:05:38 pm #87 Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 07:37:30 pm by rhs44
the poll was about who is going to win conference next year...bryant one the 5A class

dannyj

so do you think bryant will do good next year

Bogey

Quote from: dannyj on May 03, 2006, 08:09:03 am
so do you think bryant will do good next year

In weightlifting?

69RFan

We will find out a lot in the next month
Spring Ball starting or already going on

caclay213

Central High of course

Miner

Bryant wins the 7A Central.

cyclone35

Who else is post to be good in the central Next year.

SandLizard04

North Little Rock and Central seem to be the top two at this point. But anything can happen once the lights come on.

69RFan

I shaved the poll to the top 4. (according to this poll)

caclay213

central should get some good transfers and with the speed they have they will be the top of the 7a central next year

zebras#65

why yall didn't put pine bluff to choose from

69RFan

Because when I shaved this poll they were not in the top Four of this poll

HSFBF

Think Hootens will surprise all of us when July 1 comes around. He has strange ways of picking teams for sure.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas