• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dermott Rams

Started by djyungstylez, December 10, 2018, 09:45:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

djyungstylez

Rams are looking really good this, won 52-65 in McGehee.  They've defeated Hamburg, Drew Central, Lake Village, WCC, Crossett and Star City this year also. I think they're the favorite this year!

Oxford Cat

Athletic, well coached squad with a stud post player in the middle. A team that will be there towards the end.

OPoraquê

Quote from: Oxford Cat on December 11, 2018, 07:35:08 am
Athletic, well coached squad with a stud post player in the middle. A team that will be there towards the end.

Xavier Hall, headed to Ouachita Baptist?

Ctucker

Y'all have a good team but would not say your the favorite! I watched the WCC game and we lead my as many as 16 and lost in overtime we gave that game away! But like I said y'all have quality team but ICC is favorite!

Sports Loser

Wow WCC was up 16 and lost?  And didn't ICC beat Dermott? 

Ctucker

Yes there 2 guards hit a bunch of threes and we didn't play very smart! They have a decent bunch!

SackAttack

Quote from: Ctucker on December 12, 2018, 09:32:05 am
Yes there 2 guards hit a bunch of threes and we didn't play very smart! They have a decent bunch!
Kinda like your softball team we used to strap regularly!!

Ctucker

Quote from: SackAttack on December 12, 2018, 12:25:26 pm
Kinda like your softball team we used to strap regularly!!
I don't know who you but u have a terrible memory!

SackAttack

Quote from: Ctucker on December 12, 2018, 01:09:59 pm
I don't know who you but u have a terrible memory!
I most certainly do not! My memory is 20/20 I remember everything I ever saw! Launching those bombs! One night I was on one of those 4-4 tears hit the last one and you didn't even bother to look!

Ctucker

Wow you was 4-4 in a slow pitch softball game guess that makes you a legend in your own mind!

SackAttack

Quote from: Ctucker on December 12, 2018, 01:59:36 pm
Wow you was 4-4 in a slow pitch softball game guess that makes you a legend in your own mind!
Try the Arkansas softball Hall of Fame!! WilkersonDiesel Bale Chevrolet Davis Chiropractic we're my main teams but I played for many small independent teams just for fun you know to stay grounded and humble but it was hard after playing withWilkerson and Bale!

Ctucker

I'm going to tell you how impressed I am that you are in slow pitch softball hall of fame! Very little to none!

SackAttack

Quote from: Ctucker on December 12, 2018, 02:28:56 pm
I'm going to tell you how impressed I am that you are in slow pitch softball hall of fame! Very little to none!
Well it felt good to travel around the country expenses paid playing A class softball I'll tell ya that! But I never stopped enjoying playing in the D and below weekend tournaments with the commoners too! Don't hate while wishing man! Can't everybody play outfield for Bale and Wilkerson! I get it!!

Ctucker

I don't hate only played for the beer I hated playing softball! And heck I'm only 5-6 and when I played that game I weighed between 140-150 and I hit several out of 300 foot parks not real impressive! Like I said I don't hate and I ain't jealous! Cause I got plenty of beer and didn't even have to travel much won a couple of states but it's still just slow pitch softball! I've watched a lot of class A didn't see a lot of difference beside steroid abuse!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas