• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Arkadelphia. 2nd Round. Let’s get it started!

Started by AirWarren, November 09, 2018, 08:46:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 13, 2018, 11:09:02 pm
What won the game was the fact that #13 was flat wore out, and because of it couldn't chase down the 230lb TE before scoring the winning touchdown. Oh, and 1 blocked extra point.
So like I said,Treylon pushed the pile all by himself all day and ran out of steam. Your guys pushed the pile together and had juice in the tank at the end of the game.

STUNNA

Treylon was a beast last year in the title game.. but it's disrespectful to act like the other didn't have a hand in the title game. Kinnard threw two great balls to Burks for big touchdowns in the game last season. I also remember McKnight tipping the pass that Burks also intercepted. With Burks this year i think they win it all. Without they still have a solid chance but the road to the Rock is not in their favor. But i won't bet my money against Bo Hembree and the Lumberjacks! Time for Miller and McKnight to take over the playoffs!!!

richboy

Quote from: STUNNA on November 14, 2018, 07:29:54 am
Treylon was a beast last year in the title game.. but it's disrespectful to act like the other didn't have a hand in the title game. Kinnard threw two great balls to Burks for big touchdowns in the game last season. I also remember McKnight tipping the pass that Burks also intercepted. With Burks this year i think they win it all. Without they still have a solid chance but the road to the Rock is not in their favor. But i won't bet my money against Bo Hembree and the Lumberjacks! Time for Miller and McKnight to take over the playoffs!!!
they really didn't.. "kinnard threw 2 great passes to BURKS" "BURKS intercepted a ball McKnight tipped"  it was the Burks show.

Thetruth11

If ya gotta kid like burks every night is liable to be his show,, shame what happened this year

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Mercy, I've been a reader on this thread this week and this will likely be my only comment.  I'll simply say this; Arkadelphia fans are in for a rude awakening this Friday night if they believe Warren is nothing without Treylon.  Would it be nice to have Treylon on the field, absolutely!  You don't get better by taking the best player in the state of Arkansas off your team, but in this case, I do think losing Treylon has made Warren a better TEAM. 

I think it's laughable the amount of disrespect Badger fans have for the Warren football team and for Coach Hembree.  I'll just continue to let the Arkie fans grovel about Burks this and Treylon that.  I promise one thing, you'll get to know the rest of the Warren Lumberjacks team pretty quickly Friday night--and those boys can play football.

I look forward to a fun, exciting and clean football game.  Geaux Jacks!

-Kyle

hogfan10

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 14, 2018, 06:19:35 am
So like I said,Treylon pushed the pile all by himself all day and ran out of steam. Your guys pushed the pile together and had juice in the tank at the end of the game.

Didn't say I disagreed.

STUNNA

Arkadelphia lost their offensive line from last year... still a very capable team.

Warren has lost Burks... still a very capable team.

I expect this game to be just as close as last years and could go either way. Hembree will have his guys ready!

HeberFan

Quote from: STUNNA on November 14, 2018, 08:30:09 am
Arkadelphia lost their offensive line from last year... still a very capable team.

Warren has lost Burks... still a very capable team.

I expect this game to be just as close as last years and could go either way. Hembree will have his guys ready!

Good post. Too much blabber about what might have been. Should be a great game.

Oldbadger

With the game at Warren, Warren's coach will have a difficult time keeping the fans off the field!lol

HeberFan

Quote from: Oldbadger on November 14, 2018, 08:44:47 am
With the game at Warren, Warren's coach will have a difficult time keeping the fans off the field!lol

I expect lots of fans, dressed in jerseys from across the state, to trot onto the field.

STUNNA

Heard they will have signs with arrows pointing to the open gate this Friday night!!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

And with the game being at Warren, Badger fans will have a difficult  time finding the open gate. Lol

Oldbadger

I wish I had been there to have experienced that! It must have been hilarious!lol

richboy

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on November 14, 2018, 08:11:54 am
Mercy, I've been a reader on this thread this week and this will likely be my only comment.  I'll simply say this; Arkadelphia fans are in for a rude awakening this Friday night if they believe Warren is nothing without Treylon.  Would it be nice to have Treylon on the field, absolutely!  You don't get better by taking the best player in the state of Arkansas off your team, but in this case, I do think losing Treylon has made Warren a better TEAM. 

I think it's laughable the amount of disrespect Badger fans have for the Warren football team and for Coach Hembree.  I'll just continue to let the Arkie fans grovel about Burks this and Treylon that.  I promise one thing, you'll get to know the rest of the Warren Lumberjacks team pretty quickly Friday night--and those boys can play football.

-Kyle
maybe your just in your feelings, it's trash talk. This is a big game, of course people are going to talk crap. I can tell you this tho, NO ONE from arky thinks down on Warren or their football coach. Yall have a very respectable football program and always bring out the best in your players no matter how many players you have, year in and year out... It's nothing but love Kyle 😁 now make this post interesting!

HeberFan

All trash talk is not equal.

Some posters show respect. Others are jerks. Still others are new and don't know any better.

I sometimes call Stuttgart the Ricecakes, Lonoke the Bunnies, Warren the Flapjacks, etc. All out of respect.  In truth, just being on a football team is worthy of respect. For example, I have great respect for this year's Hope Bobcat seniors who kept working hard during a 1-29 career.

hogfan10

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 14, 2018, 08:58:34 am
And with the game being at Warren, Badger fans will have a difficult  time finding the open gate. Lol

Or a place to sit, since the visitor section was intended for peewee sports. But, like the last time, I'm sure there will be plenty of room to sit on the home side.

HeberFan

November 14, 2018, 12:30:16 pm #116 Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 12:33:06 pm by HeberFan
Quote from: hogfan10 on November 14, 2018, 12:27:38 pm
Or a place to sit, since the visitor section was intended for peewee sports. But, like the last time, I'm sure there will be plenty of room to sit on the home side.

Wear your gear and sit on the home side.

AirWarren

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 14, 2018, 12:27:38 pm

::)

HeberFan

Quote from: STUNNA on November 14, 2018, 12:33:11 pm
if only we had a successful program like Arkadelphia!!

Arka-drizzle and War-Tomatoes are improving nicely, have heart. In time you can get up to Panther level.  :o)

hogfan10

Quote from: STUNNA on November 14, 2018, 12:33:11 pm
if only we had a successful program like Arkadelphia!!

If only; maybe warren can get a championship this year, I hear they got close last year!

HeberFan

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 14, 2018, 12:41:04 pm
If only; maybe warren can get a championship this year, I hear they got close last year!

Too soon..... still, too soon.

STUNNA

i like our chances ;)

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Think we can all agree Warren loses by the least you can lose by...

Jsmith48

November 14, 2018, 04:07:22 pm #124 Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:42:55 pm by Jsmith48
I think the Helena game could be a blessing in disguise for Warren. They learned to adjust to life without having Burkes on the fly and Helena took it to them. It won't happen again you can believe that. I've said it once already, they have athletes everywhere. Were some of Warren's players complacent last year in the title game? Maybe, but that was last year. I see them playing more as a team this Friday and on top of that, the game is at home. Badgers, are going to have a tough game. They can win it but they'll need their best game of the year to date.

hogfan10

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 14, 2018, 03:45:01 pm
Think we can all agree Warren loses by the least you can lose by...

Unfortunately, it still counts as a loss!

#1thetruth

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on November 14, 2018, 08:11:54 am

-Kyle

HAWG WASH!!!
I'll Say It..... By far we are a much better team than the LJ's..... it will not be close, not even a little bit.... I'm thinking a butt whipping like HWH gave you... HWH is a good team but not Great!!! you play in one of the weakest conf. and so you skate through with ease every year.... you tell me what conf in 4A is tougher than 4-7A.??? we are battle tested. met some tough team at the beginning but it only made us stronger.  No contest,,,, prediction 60-36 Badger. there will be two 4-7A @WMS bow down lj's

jimbojack

Lol.  Sounds like somebody is trying really hard to convince himself.  We will see Friday night.

#1thetruth

Quote from: jimbojack on November 14, 2018, 04:36:38 pm
Lol.  Sounds like somebody is trying really hard to convince himself.  We will see Friday night.

kinda like last year...... convinced ourselves all the way to a state title!!!! that sound you hear...... is the mic hitting the floor!!!!

STUNNA

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 14, 2018, 04:39:05 pm
kinda like last year...... convinced ourselves all the way to a state title!!!! that sound you hear...... is the mic hitting the floor!!!!
lololololololololololololol

AirWarren

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 14, 2018, 04:28:57 pm
HAWG WASH!!!
I'll Say It..... By far we are a much better team than the LJ's..... it will not be close, not even a little bit.... I'm thinking a butt whipping like HWH gave you... HWH is a good team but not Great!!! you play in one of the weakest conf. and so you skate through with ease every year.... you tell me what conf in 4A is tougher than 4-7A.??? we are battle tested. met some tough team at the beginning but it only made us stronger.  No contest,,,, prediction 60-36 Badger. there will be two 4-7A @WMS bow down lj's

Lol.

#1thetruth

I believe we are the best team in 4A right now. after we run through this side of the bracket, it will not be easy except for the warren, we will be standing strong to meet the Senators. I want them so bad, I'm praying they don't screw it up. we owe them!!! we are not the same team. Gooooo Badger.

Best 3 teams in 4A
1. Badgers
2. Scrappers
3. Senators
after that put who you please... it really doesn't matter.

AirWarren

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 14, 2018, 04:52:13 pm
I believe we are the best team in 4A right now. after we run through this side of the bracket, it will not be easy except for the warren, we will be standing strong to meet the Senators. I want them so bad, I'm praying they don't screw it up. we owe them!!! we are not the same team. Gooooo Badger.

Best 3 teams in 4A
1. Badgers
2. Scrappers
3. Senators

Lol.

STUNNA

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 14, 2018, 04:52:13 pm

Best 3 teams in 4A
1. Badgers
2. Scrappers
3. Senators
what # are you so we can look for you on the sidelines??!!

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on November 14, 2018, 04:57:20 pm
what # are you so we can look for you on the sidelines??!!

Don't entertain them. They got it in the bag.

Jsmith48

KASH dba The Lumberjack

#1thetruth

Quote from: Jsmith48 on November 14, 2018, 05:00:03 pm
He's holding the water bottles.

You are Absolutely right!!!! I wear #2018 state title.... that was me that help double team and shut down TB after his second half TD. we made up in our mind your QB was going to have to beat.... I guess you remember how that worked out for you guys.
Guess what we did with our finger?????? Put a ring on IT!!!! even me the water boy got one. THANK YOU lj's...

Romeo

Arkadelphia fans, just remember, we do have more than one gate at Jim Hurley Jr. Stadium.

jimbojack

Lumberjackfan1978

hogfan10

Quote from: Romeo on November 14, 2018, 06:23:10 pm
Arkadelphia fans, just remember, we do have more than one gate at Jim Hurley Jr. Stadium.

You're late, already said.
But, two gates are useless if you only open one.

AirWarren

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 14, 2018, 08:49:44 pm
You're late, already said.
But, two gates are useless if you only open one.

Well there's three. So one gate is useless if two are open I guess.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 14, 2018, 05:27:21 pm
You are Absolutely right!!!! I wear #2018 state title.... that was me that help double team and shut down TB after his second half TD. we made up in our mind your QB was going to have to beat.... I guess you remember how that worked out for you guys.
Guess what we did with our finger?????? Put a ring on IT!!!! even me the water boy got one. THANK YOU lj's...
So by double team, do you carry a water bottle in each hand, Bobby Boucher?

#1thetruth

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 14, 2018, 09:07:59 pm
So by double team, do you carry a water bottle in each hand, Bobby Boucher?

if need be..... but usually i carr 6 at a time... you know they have a carrying case these days. Bagers win by the same score from HWH 36-60 Badgers

AirWarren

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 14, 2018, 11:06:08 pm
if need be..... but usually i carr 6 at a time... you know they have a carrying case these days. Bagers win by the same score from HWH 36-60 Badgers

Lol.

hogfan10

Quote from: AirWarren on November 14, 2018, 08:55:14 pm
Well there's three. So one gate is useless if two are open I guess.

I guess so, design flaw.

AirWarren

November 15, 2018, 06:44:05 am #147 Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 07:34:40 am by AirWarren
Or the primary cause of disaster and accidents known to man.

Human error. 

hogfan10

Quote from: AirWarren on November 15, 2018, 06:44:05 am
Or the primary cause of disaster and accidents known to man.

Human error.

Human error, as in not employing enough people to work all 3 gates?

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 14, 2018, 11:27:05 pm
I guess so, design flaw.
Badger stadium entrance is set up worse. Warren has a visitor gate close to the stands at least, and one by the concession stand if you're heart desires.  Visitors are walking several steps at Arkadelphia.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas