• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bentonville West @ Bentonville - Game of the Week

Started by WestTiger, October 26, 2018, 09:21:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WestTiger

Quote from: Spider2 Y Banana on November 03, 2018, 07:23:19 am
That's not happening. 

You may get through Conway, but you're not going into North Little Rock and knocking the Wildcats off.

5ToolDad had this game pegged all week.  And all you West guys just want to tell him how this was the year with WJ, and JJ, and all the guys who battled.  Well, it wasn't the year.  No more excuses please. Talk is so cheap.  JJ had three catches.  Three.  Bentonville's defense isn't Van Buren and isn't Heritage.  He tried to tell you that.  But keep reading your press clippings.  NLR isn't Heritage either.

While I appreciate your analysis,  I do believe West has to talent to make it to the Championship Game.  Bentonville on the other hand may not be as lucky.  We shall see...

5tooldad

Quote from: WestTiger on November 03, 2018, 03:41:31 pm
While I appreciate your analysis,  I do believe West has to talent to make it to the Championship Game.  Bentonville on the other hand may not be as lucky.  We shall see...
centerton doesn't have the talent or the depth to get there.  IM not sure you beat Conway  And no way you beat NLR.  Bentonville, like last year, has improved weekly throughout the season while I think centerton has regressed.  Mostly due to injury.  Jarrett went down and Jackson checked out.   JJ was shut down by smaller slower d-backs all night.  "Hard work beats talent every time when talent doesn't work hard". 

I suspect Conway knocks you guys out.  I'm not here to gloat.  Anyone who has watched these two teams and knows the first thing about football knew what would happen last night.   Need more horses.  Less talk and hype. 

Spider2 Y Banana

Quote from: 5tooldad on November 03, 2018, 05:32:24 pm
centerton doesn't have the talent or the depth to get there.  IM not sure you beat Conway  And no way you beat NLR.  Bentonville, like last year, has improved weekly throughout the season while I think centerton has regressed.  Mostly due to injury.  Jarrett went down and Jackson checked out.   JJ was shut down by smaller slower d-backs all night.  "Hard work beats talent every time when talent doesn't work hard". 

I suspect Conway knocks you guys out.  I'm not here to gloat.  Anyone who has watched these two teams and knows the first thing about football knew what would happen last night.   Need more horses.  Less talk and hype.

Got him.  If you think this dude is wrong, read from the start of the thread.  5Tool knows the truth.  If I were a West fan, I would be most concerned that my coach quit, and made it OK for his team to quit too, only to say "we're a better team than that".  Playoff football doesn't have an ON/OFF switch.  NLR will ROLL you.  They might rush for 300+ if you even get there. 

5tooldad

Quote from: NWAFOOTBALL on November 01, 2018, 10:36:42 pm
Cant wait to not hear much from this TOOL after tomorrow night.
speaking of not hearing from someone, where did you disappear to hoss?   

"TOOL", "Tigger's Tip"......lol.   It must burn your rear that not only were you wrong, but I was dead on on both the margin and on how it would go down.  You name called and shot your mouth off but it turns out you are the one who is nowhere to be found.   Some might call you a big mouthed non football knowing coward keyboard warrior for that behavior.  I wouldn't though.   Id just shake my head and laugh at you.

Rob Van Winkle

5tool has this one nailed from the getgo. I wasn't surprised BV won but I honestly expected it to be a one score game either way. Definitely surprised by the final score.

francocat

any word on Smallwood's availability vs. Conway? Interested to hear the NW AR perspective on this BVW/Conway matchup.

5tooldad

Quote from: francocat on November 15, 2018, 02:52:36 pm
any word on Smallwood's availability vs. Conway? Interested to hear the NW AR perspective on this BVW/Conway matchup.
smallwood is a go. 

It should go very much like last year's game. 

WestTiger

Quote from: 5tooldad on November 16, 2018, 01:29:22 am
smallwood is a go. 

It should go very much like last year's game.

Yeah so much for that looking like last year's game.  So how did the Tiger's do there 5tooldad?

Baseballer

Looks like bentonville had the same type of game as West a couple weeks ago... but I guess at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.... Best team in the West moves on! I'm sure somebody will say something but it really doesn't matter at the end of the day West moves on the the semi and bentonville stays home!!

5tooldad

Quote from: WestTiger on November 16, 2018, 10:27:23 pm
Yeah so much for that looking like last year's game.  So how did the Tiger's do there 5tooldad?
the Tigers got beat on both sides all night.  It happens.  TIme to heal up and get ready for baseball on this side of town.  And I whiffed on the Conway prediction.  That happens too. 

Baseballer

Quote from: Spider2 Y Banana on November 03, 2018, 07:23:19 am
That's not happening. 

You may get through Conway, but you're not going into North Little Rock and knocking the Wildcats off.

5ToolDad had this game pegged all week.  And all you West guys just want to tell him how this was the year with WJ, and JJ, and all the guys who battled.  Well, it wasn't the year.  No more excuses please. Talk is so cheap.  JJ had three catches.  Three.  Bentonville's defense isn't Van Buren and isn't Heritage.  He tried to tell you that.  But keep reading your press clippings.  NLR isn't Heritage either.

Guess your right! I guess northside isn't heritage!

NWAFOOTBALL

November 18, 2018, 05:28:51 pm #61 Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 09:42:41 pm by NWAFOOTBALL
Quote from: 5tooldad on November 03, 2018, 11:02:29 pm
speaking of not hearing from someone, where did you disappear to hoss?   

"TOOL", "Tigger's Tip"......lol.   It must burn your rear that not only were you wrong, but I was dead on on both the margin and on how it would go down.  You name called and shot your mouth off but it turns out you are the one who is nowhere to be found.   Some might call you a big mouthed non football knowing coward keyboard warrior for that behavior.  I wouldn't though.   Id just shake my head and laugh at you.

;)

5tooldad

NWAFOOTBALL

Spider2 Y Banana

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas