• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LRCA at White Hall

Started by PA Dad, October 12, 2018, 10:13:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dad

This is the game of the week in Central.

WH is undefeated in conference play.  But, they have not played a quality opponent.  They lost to a 4A team.

LRCA lost only to P.A.  They had a quality win over Parkview tonight.

I don't think WH can hang with LRCA.  And I don't think it will be close.

incogneto

I think WH is better than people think.

GhostofRosswoodCC

P.A. daddy... you are highly highly underestimating white hall. Dumas not bad and we were experimenting with alot of things in that game.  White Hall has the most speed on its football team since probably when we beat P.A. at P.A. a few years ago.   Keep down playing White Hall, we love it... and just think these are actual kids that grew up in White Hall not 5 star recruits ;D ;D

PA Dad

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on October 13, 2018, 10:03:16 am
P.A. daddy... you are highly highly underestimating white hall. Dumas not bad and we were experimenting with alot of things in that game.  White Hall has the most speed on its football team since probably when we beat P.A. at P.A. a few years ago.   Keep down playing White Hall, we love it... and just think these are actual kids that grew up in White Hall not 5 star recruits ;D ;D

I hope you prove me wrong.  I'd love to see WH play tough the last three games because those will be the toughest of the year for WH.  And if that happens I'll eat crow as I should.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on October 13, 2018, 10:03:16 am
Serious question, when did White Hall beat PA at PA?

Chief_Osceola™

Maumelle needs WH to win this one. That coupled with us running the table would put us in the playoffs I think.

Go Bulldogs.

Maynard G Krebs

October 13, 2018, 11:54:25 am #6 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 12:06:44 pm by Maynard G Krebs
Quote from: Red Devil Alum on October 13, 2018, 10:44:08 am
Serious question, when did White Hall beat PA at PA?

2006.  PA was up by 28 and then first team QB pulled to get experience for sophomore QB.  White Hall RB Adrian Moore put on a show and pretty much singlehandedly erased the lead.  Final score was 50-43.  I think Adrian signed with Oklahoma State, but was only there for 1 or 2 seasons. 

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 13, 2018, 11:54:25 am
2006.  PA was up by 28 and then first team QB pulled to get experience for sophomore QB.  White Hall RB Adrian Moore put on a show and pretty much singlehandedly erased the lead.  Final score was 50-43.  I think Adrian signed with Oklahoma State, but was only there for 1 or 2 seasons.

Yep, I was in the bleachers and a Ghost showed up at halftime

Yellowcake

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 13, 2018, 11:54:25 am

So a few years ago is 12 years.

Sounds about right.

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Yellowcake on October 13, 2018, 11:34:51 pm

Sounds about right.

"A few x 4", it's Ghost math we shouldn't question it.  Hahaha

GhostofRosswoodCC

Quote from: Yellowcake on October 13, 2018, 11:34:51 pm

Sounds about right.

Hey Rocket Scientists   
We just got back in PA conference, been awhile.  Used PA as a reference because everyone worships them on here,

GhostofRosswoodCC

Word on the streets??
Spooky question?  Is Justice full strength?  friend wants to know?

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on October 15, 2018, 12:43:22 pm
Word on the streets??
Spooky question?  Is Justice full strength?  friend wants to know?

Per posts from other threads, he is full strength and passing better than before.

Yellowcake

Don't be caught sleeping. WH is a good team.

Actually, I hope they do get caught sleeping.

Go Postal

This should be a good game.

Lumberjackfan1978

I think LRCA wins this one pretty easy

Sports Guru

Go Postal

Is Warriorvision live streaming this game?

incogneto

JessieP

After the gluteus maximus kicking PA put on LRCA I doubt they take WH or anyone lightly. If Hill is back they win going away. I'd say 48-21 LRCA.

At week 8 we know two things. 1) PA is still number 1 (Sorry LRCA but it's a fact). 2) LRCA is number 2 (Sorry everyone else in the 5A but it's a fact).

Sports Guru

Quote from: incogneto on October 17, 2018, 06:48:57 pm
Wow Crossett fans weighing in on a 5A matchup.
We were supposed to have played White Hall week 2 but severe storms stopped the game. Bulldogs are a good football team, but I think LRCA will be ready for this one and will pull away from White Hall.

Youngsta71701

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Go Postal on October 16, 2018, 03:04:34 pm
This should be a good game.
It won't be. Mercy rule at the half.

moneyking

Quote from: Go Postal on October 17, 2018, 06:48:13 pm
Is Warriorvision live streaming this game?
This game should be and every Warrior Football game should be on Warriorvision.

Reddie20

This should be a pretty good football game and I hope WH comes with some attitude! It would be nice to see those guys play this game like they did the last 20mins of the game last week against Watson Chapel.  Those guys dominated Watson Chapel all night but with 8 mins to go in the 3rd there was a little incident and they got fired up! By the way YOUNGSTA, I doubt it will be a mercy rule by half if anything the weather will play a role in that.  Either way this game turns out, WH will still be in position to at least a share of the conference title if they take care of business the next two weeks if not they are already in the playoffs.

Hogman2018

Quote from: JessieP on October 17, 2018, 08:35:58 pm
After the gluteus maximus kicking PA put on LRCA I doubt they take WH or anyone lightly. If Hill is back they win going away. I'd say 48-21 LRCA.

At week 8 we know two things. 1) PA is still number 1 (Sorry LRCA but it's a fact). 2) LRCA is number 2 (Sorry everyone else in the 5A but it's a fact).
YAWN!!  We might as well skip the playoffs and just put both of them in the finals! Nobody else has a chance according to JessieP  what an Idiot!!

JessieP

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 18, 2018, 02:20:44 pm
YAWN!!  We might as well skip the playoffs and just put both of them in the finals! Nobody else has a chance according to JessieP  what an Idiot!!

Are you still here? Haven't you noticed NO ONE responds to your infantile post? I pray that you're a middle school student. If not then I weep for the state of public education in Arkansas. I myself chose to ignore you after your blistering "Your Mommy" post to me. I mean who can keep up with biting verbiage like that? My only retort would have to be "I know you are but what am I"?. I would be leaving myself open to you coming back with "I am rubber and you are glue, it bounces off me and sticks to you", and that would be checkmate, You win. It's 3, How late is study hall?

Hogman2018

Hogman2018

Quote from: JessieP on October 18, 2018, 02:58:01 pm
Are you still here? Haven't you noticed NO ONE responds to your infantile post? I pray that you're a middle school student. If not then I weep for the state of public education in Arkansas. I myself chose to ignore you after your blistering "Your Mommy" post to me. I mean who can keep up with biting verbiage like that? My only retort would have to be "I know you are but what am I"?. I would be leaving myself open to you coming back with "I am rubber and you are glue, it bounces off me and sticks to you", and that would be checkmate, You win. It's 3, How late is study hall?
Im so sorry little Jesse for upsetting you! I guess I will sit here and listen to you talking down everyone except your private schools! I thought this was a forum where everyone that has an opinion can state ii without hurting your feelings!!! I know your gonna talk about my English but that is okay im a big boy I wont cry about it! Im just having fun im in middle school and have nothing else to do! Please accept my apology

woopork

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 18, 2018, 05:18:55 pm
Im so sorry little Jesse for upsetting you! I guess I will sit here and listen to you talking down everyone except your private schools! I thought this was a forum where everyone that has an opinion can state ii without hurting your feelings!!! I know your gonna talk about my English but that is okay im a big boy I wont cry about it! Im just having fun im in middle school and have nothing else to do! Please accept my apology

The Jessie vs Texarkana has become my favorite thing on here, even though it always spreads into other forums. I thought Jessie was in the lead for a while, but Hogman or Hoghead whoever it is, is coming back and may have even taken the lead.

Hogman2018

Quote from: woopork on October 18, 2018, 06:04:05 pm
The Jessie vs Texarkana has become my favorite thing on here, even though it always spreads into other forums. I thought Jessie was in the lead for a while, but Hogman or Hoghead whoever it is, is coming back and may have even taken the lead.
Cant we all get along!! LOL

JessieP

October 18, 2018, 06:29:23 pm #31 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 06:31:41 pm by JessieP
Quote from: woopork on October 18, 2018, 06:04:05 pm

Jessie vs Texarkana? What are you talking about? I have no bone to pick with Texarkana. I had respect for them as a team until it was pointed out to me, by another poster, that they usually wilted in the watered down 6A playoffs. Read my earlier post, I ranked Texarkana high and thought they would be a force in the 5A. This Hog clown cannot debate teams on merits, he chooses to insult the poster. I did not draw first blood there. As far as the city of Texarkana goes, Again I don't know much about it, Other then I speed through it while clutching my prayer beads. I know that for years people have argued whether Texarkana was in Texas or Arkansas. The Supreme Court ruled that the 2014 UA vs UT winner would decide the argument once and for all. Arkansas won, So Texarkana is in Texas.

Go Postal

Quote from: JessieP on October 18, 2018, 06:29:23 pm
As far as the city of Texarkana goes, Again I don't know much about it, Other then I speed through it while clutching my prayer beads. I know that for years people have argued whether Texarkana was in Texas or Arkansas. The Supreme Court ruled that the 2014 UA vs UT winner would decide the argument once and for all. Arkansas won, So Texarkana is in Texas.
:D

JacketFan

October 18, 2018, 07:55:35 pm #33 Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:08:12 pm by JacketFan
Jessie vs Texarkana? What are you talking about? I have no bone to pick with Texarkana. I had respect for them as a team until it was pointed out to me, by another poster, that they usually wilted in the watered down 6A playoffs. Read my earlier post, I ranked Texarkana high and thought they would be a force in the 5A. This Hog clown cannot debate teams on merits, he chooses to insult the poster. I did not draw first blood there. As far as the city of Texarkana goes, Again I don't know much about it, Other then I speed through it while clutching my prayer beads. I know that for years people have argued whether Texarkana was in Texas or Arkansas. The Supreme Court ruled that the 2014 UA vs UT winner would decide the argument once and for all. Arkansas won, So Texarkana is in Texas.
+100, clutching the prayer beads made me spit my drink out, lol

incogneto

Haha I am dying after this one. 

Overdahill

Jessie is challenging Postal for the 5A entertainer of the year award this year

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Reddie20 on October 18, 2018, 12:44:46 pm
This should be a pretty good football game and I hope WH comes with some attitude! It would be nice to see those guys play this game like they did the last 20mins of the game last week against Watson Chapel.  Those guys dominated Watson Chapel all night but with 8 mins to go in the 3rd there was a little incident and they got fired up! By the way YOUNGSTA, I doubt it will be a mercy rule by half if anything the weather will play a role in that.  Either way this game turns out, WH will still be in position to at least a share of the conference title if they take care of business the next two weeks if not they are already in the playoffs.
Nah, all jokes aside it seems like White Hall has a pretty good team this year so it wouldn't surprise me if this game is close, after the 1st quarter ;D. But I just think Christian is a different team with Hill at QB. They are more dynamic.

Reddie20

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 19, 2018, 05:38:33 am
Nah, all jokes aside it seems like White Hall has a pretty good team this year so it wouldn't surprise me if this game is close, after the 1st quarter ;D. But I just think Christian is a different team with Hill at QB. They are more dynamic.
I agree 100% that they are very dynamic with Hill at QB. In his return last week, he stayed in the pocket and threw the ball as much as possible instead of taking off with it like he did at the beginning of the season.  It makes me wonder if that hamstring is still messing with him, he did run a few times but only for a few yards at a time and got out of bounds. We'll see what he is like tonight in the cold and rain.  Just want a good football game and everyone come out of the game healthy for both teams. Good luck to WH and LRCA tonight.

incogneto

WH will be the best team LRCA has played with the exception of PA and Benton.  They have athletes and execute.  They can upset some teams that are picked above them.

Go Postal

Quote from: Overdahill on October 18, 2018, 10:09:03 pm
Jessie is challenging Postal for the 5A entertainer of the year award this year

Reddie20

LRCA is the best team WH has played so far.  All the teams WH has played so far have all had athletes but not all over the field like LRCA will have tonight.  LRCA will match up with WH all over the field.  The warriors' offense is dynamic and full of athletes, the defense is big, fast and well-coached. I loved games like this as a player, WH is looking to earn some respect. All they have heard since entering this conference is how good some teams are and they don't stand a chance. (PA,LRCA,Parkview,WC) They were picked 6th out of 8 teams in the conference and here they are with a chance to knock off LRCA while they continue their way to a chance at a conference title.  LRCA is a very respected team/program and want to continue to play well heading into the playoff in a couple of weeks.  The warriors want a rematch with PA in Little Rock at the end of the year plus PA fans don't give LRCA any respect so they have a little chip on their shoulder.

Hogman2018

What else do you use your prayer beeds for? HeyJimmy what does the "P" stand for??

AHS06

For the record it's Arkansas High School which is located in Texarkana, Arkansas.  I don't know anyone that has every debated the location of Texarkana (Half Arkansas/Half Texas).

Hogman2018

Quote from: AHS06 on October 19, 2018, 02:08:23 pm
For the record it's Arkansas High School which is located in Texarkana, Arkansas.  I don't know anyone that has every debated the location of Texarkana (Half Arkansas/Half Texas).
[/quote Jimmy P doesnt get out of Batesville often he has to report to his Probation officer!!

JessieP

October 19, 2018, 03:05:00 pm #44 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 03:07:09 pm by JessieP
Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 19, 2018, 01:41:34 pm
What else do you use your prayer beeds for? HeyJimmy what does the "P" stand for??

The P stands for Pinkman. It's from Breaking Bad, WalterW, GusF and even UncleHank were already taken. I, like many Americans, was enthralled with the character arcs, Plot twists and edge of your seat storylines of Breaking Bad. Why didn't you chose a name from a part of American pop culture that challenged you mentally? Was "Where's Waldo" already taken?

Hogman2018

Quote from: JessieP on October 19, 2018, 03:05:00 pm
The P stands for Pinkman. It's from Breaking Bad, WalterW, GusF and even UncleHank were already taken. I, like many Americans, was enthralled with the character arcs, Plot twists and edge of your seat storylines of Breaking Bad. Why didn't you chose a name from a part of American pop culture that challenged you mentally? Was "Where's Waldo" already taken?
Yawn!! Can anyone explain to me what he is saying with Jr high education!!

JacketFan

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 19, 2018, 03:16:14 pm
Yawn!! Can anyone explain to me what he is saying with Jr high education!!
His comments were pretty self explanatory unless your name is Where's Waldo, and if that is the case, I understand your trouble with comprehension of the statement.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hogman2018

Quote from: JacketFan on October 19, 2018, 03:54:33 pm
His comments were pretty self explanatory unless your name is Where's Waldo, and if that is the case, I understand your trouble with comprehension of the statement.   ;D ;D ;D ;D
Good one Jacket!!

Go Postal

I noticed that Hogman didn't have a avatar pic.  Here is one for consideration. ;)

Overdahill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 19, 2018, 04:59:36 pm
I noticed that Hogman didn't have a avatar pic.  Here is one for consideration. ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas