• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Earle

Started by hornetfan8, October 12, 2018, 09:43:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornetfan8

Hazen wins in a close barn burner 56-54

Pick_DA_EAGLES

🙄🙄🙄😂🤣😂🤣

Hasbeen92

Hazen better bring A game go hornets

MomaLion

CaptainSwarm25

For the conference championship, (which any other team in this conference can only dream to play for) hornets by 12. Big night from our 1,2 punch of Green and Penn.

Butch_Cassidy

Earle Wins!!!!!!!! go bulldogs and F@(% hootens!!!! Time to EAT!!!!!

Bulldogs2002

Earle by 18 Gooooo Bulldogs

RiverEagle079

I think hazen gets this by three scores. Earle is starting to think about basketball so I see them starting to slack off

Hasbeen92

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 13, 2018, 08:47:35 am
I think hazen gets this by three scores. Earle is starting to think about basketball so I see them starting to slack off
This is the case sometimes at good  basketball programs

Bulldogs2002

Hilarious😂😂😂

Dogg

The ball never stops bouncing in the "E" !! News flash that's no longer the case in the Earle. Coleman has changed the culture. Everyone seems to think No Bohannon No Earle. Earle can play smash mouth power or spread it out. 

Partsman

This should be the game of the week in 2a.

who-knew

Quote from: Dogg on October 13, 2018, 09:28:53 am
The ball never stops bouncing in the "E" !! News flash that's no longer the case in the Earle. Coleman has changed the culture. Everyone seems to think No Bohannon No Earle. Earle can play smash mouth power or spread it out.
If Earle plays smash mouth football, this going to be a pretty quick game because Hazen is going to run the ball as well. Going to be a good one to watch this week.

Dogg

Should be a great game. Earle is hosting # 4 team I'm AA.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I wish Des Arc was off this Friday, I sure would attend this game. has to be game of the week.

Maddog11

Earle by 20 with ease. Those Bulldogs are foreal this year. Hazen will be lucky to score.

who-knew

Quote from: Maddog11 on October 13, 2018, 11:09:04 am
Earle by 20 with ease. Those Bulldogs are foreal this year. Hazen will be lucky to score.
Now that's funny

Old Scrapper

Maddog11 needs to lay-off the maddog 2020

purplehajj

From what I heard we might as well be preparing for the 2nd seed! Just was told we wouldn't have a chance 😂

Bulldogs2002

I wouldn't say you don't have a chance but Hazen definitely needs to bring their A game as well as our Dogs. This is going to be the 2A game of the week.
Earrrlllleeee Bullldooogggsss

Dogg

Quote from: purplehajj on October 13, 2018, 03:33:22 pm
From what I heard we might as well be preparing for the 2nd seed! Just was told we wouldn't have a chance 😂
Hazen is the favorite according to Hootens and you all have and all state backfield that has speed to run away for anybody on the field. Toll is the number 1 ranked in 2020. We are the underdogs. We have no Bohannon, no speed or size, no qb... Hazen #4 in AA...... our kids are thinking about basketball. Go ask Coach B and see was he thinks

purplehajj

October 13, 2018, 03:58:25 pm #21 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:01:04 pm by purplehajj
If you think joe is overlooking Earle you are mistaking! Talked to players after game last night and they know about earles speed and trust me hootens is never on hazens side! So I feel you there! If you notice the one talking about y'all being ready for basketball is from des arc! No one is overlooking y'all most people around think we don't have a chance! So if you want to play that underdog role go ahead because our coaches and boys know what's at stake and knowing the history with Earle!

Dogg

I know Coach B knows, and he will have Hazen ready to play. Most think because there is no Bohannon Earle would suck. Basketball to these kids on the football team don't matter until the season is over.

Dogg

Quote from: purplehajj on October 13, 2018, 03:58:25 pm
If you think joe is overlooking Earle you are mistaking! Talked to players after game last night and they know about earles speed and trust me hootens is never on hazens side! So I feel you there! If you notice the one talking about y'all being ready for basketball is from des arc! No one is overlooking y'all most people around think we don't have a chance! So if you want to play that underdog role go ahead because our coaches and boys know what's at stake and knowing the history with Earle!
Not playing the underdog, I know Hazen knows Earle has a good team.

purplehajj

Dogg I hope y'all mop the floor with Clarendons basketball team

Dogg

It will be our gift to the 6-2A

hornetfan8

If everyone brings their A game this has the potential to be one of the best games of the year. If one side or the other doesn't it could be ugly. Both are good teams who can take over games and never look back.

hornetfan8

Quote from: Dogg on October 13, 2018, 04:30:47 pm
It will be our gift to the 6-2A
If only you could shut dumb baby up we'd be happy.

Hasbeen92

This is the 2nd or 3rd best match up in 2A regular season (I wish it was in Hazen) Lots of speed on the field that's why I think line play and turnovers will decide out come

MomaLion

Quote from: purplehajj on October 13, 2018, 04:25:48 pm
Dogg I hope y'all mop the floor with Clarendons basketball team
You mean after we mop the floor with y'all's ;D

purplehajj

We never claim to be a basketball school but we handle y'all in football so that's all that matters!

MomaLion

Quote from: purplehajj on October 13, 2018, 10:58:56 pm
We never claim to be a basketball school but we handle y'all in football so that's all that matters!
That's all that matters to you.  We enjoy dominating y'all in basketball. And the future is bright... we also enjoyed ruining y'all's jr. High winning streak.

CaptainSwarm25

Sorry Moma that future ain't that bright. We got flood lights and y'all got a candle. Heard there are nearly 50 kids trying out for y'alls basketball team. If y'all could just get 10 of them to play football you might win/ lose with some dignity. I expect this game to be high scoring barring any rain. I hope it isn't, but I expect it to be.

Dogg

October 14, 2018, 05:58:18 am #33 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 03:58:17 pm by Dogg
We never claim to be a basketball school but we handle y'all in football so that's all that

i40traveler

Clarendon lost by a combined 129-6 to these schools and has hijacked the thread

MomaLion

October 14, 2018, 08:32:28 am #35 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 08:35:21 am by MomaLion
We didn't hijack anything. We were pulled into this by a Hazen player. I just responded. If your reading comprehension is good enough,  go back and read that I predicted Earle to win.

purplehajj

nightowl

Earle wins this one . remember that them dogs are extra hungry this week since they dont eat any mustangs last week . wish i was there this week as a fan

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Dogg on October 14, 2018, 05:58:18 am
And you're not a basketball school
Doesn't that sound redumbdant

Trojanbird

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 14, 2018, 01:24:51 am
Sorry Moma that future ain't that bright. We got flood lights and y'all got a candle. Heard there are nearly 50 kids trying out for y'alls basketball team. If y'all could just get 10 of them to play football you might win/ lose with some dignity. I expect this game to be high scoring barring any rain. I hope it isn't, but I expect it to be.
Did the triple A change the rules?  I always thought that it took 11 to play football unless you are playing 8 man.

Hasbeen92

October 14, 2018, 03:02:42 pm #40 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 03:05:19 pm by Hasbeen92
Quote from: Trojanbird on October 14, 2018, 02:53:48 pm
Did the triple A change the rules?  I always thought that it took 11 to play football unless you are playing 8 man.
I think he means to add to the 15-17 they already have

Dogg

October 14, 2018, 03:56:16 pm #41 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 03:59:17 pm by Dogg
Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 14, 2018, 01:47:41 pm
Doesn't that sound redumbdant
I thought momma lion had posted that. I was picking with her and big baby not at Hazen. My Bad.  ;D my apologies to the Hornet Faithful

ISU7

ISU7

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on October 13, 2018, 03:56:17 am
Earle Wins!!!!!!!! go bulldogs and F@(% hootens!!!! Time to EAT!!!!!
Hootens hasn't made week 8 picks yet

Old Scrapper

I'm sure Hootens will pick the home team in this one.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2018, 10:16:51 pm
I'm sure Hootens will pick the home team in this one.
Home team by 1

Butch_Cassidy

Quote from: ISU7 on October 14, 2018, 08:18:41 pm
Hootens hasn't made week 8 picks yet
I didnt say they did make a pick... I Just said F them.... .

da greatest bigbaby

October 15, 2018, 12:29:44 am #47 Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:51:27 am by da greatest bigbaby
I heard yaw bad mouth'n Clarendon on the other thread were not marvell/Elaine were not gonna forfeit anything were gonna whip yaw lol just like in jr high football 6-1  an hoops again 30-2 lions win 2a state title lol an hazen an Earle if yaw don't want marvell/Elaine forfeit'n on yaw show some class an quit running up the score on em let yaw soph play an besides were still king of the jungle in this  6-2a conference when yaw get thru anyways we got like 13 title's Des arc in 2nd bout 10  hazen an Earle yaw got alot more win'n 2 do an conference title's 2 win in our 2a toughest conference 2 catch Clarendon not wait'n 2 run' up some score on lil marvell  i remember whip'n yaw guys soo bad Dogg Earle in 85 an 99  yaw didn't even noo how 2 play football yaw lined  up in four wide in 99 an just threw the ball down field we stop score'n offense we had our 3rd team in by halftime lol our defense scored our last few td's 49-14 an Ced left the game 1st qtr injury never returned an we never ran it up on marvell ,Elaine,  Palestine  coach shut it down @ 40  an in yaw game I got hazen by a few points I'm basing it off what Earle has done with decent competition Helena whip'd em not yaw run up  score's in 2a Brinkley , Marianna we whip'd them lol  4a Helena isn't any good really nothing for Earle 2 td's their hazen shut em down

Mr. Trill

These comments are ridiculous, Earle is going to run the table. Earle will apply real pressure even though Hazen isa great team. Earle 48-19

IdaLions

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 15, 2018, 12:29:44 am
I heard yaw bad mouth'n Clarendon on the other thread were not marvell/Elaine were not gonna forfeit anything were gonna whip yaw lol just like in jr high football 6-1  an hoops again 30-2 lions win 2a state title lol an hazen an Earle if yaw don't want marvell/Elaine forfeit'n on yaw show some class an quit running up the score on em let yaw soph play an besides were still king of the jungle in this  6-2a conference when yaw get thru anyways we got like 13 title's Des arc in 2nd bout 10  hazen an Earle yaw got alot more win'n 2 do an conference title's 2 win in our 2a toughest conference 2 catch Clarendon not wait'n 2 run' up some score on lil marvell  i remember whip'n yaw guys soo bad Dogg Earle in 84 an 99  yaw didn't even noo how 2 play football yaw lined  up in four wide in 99 an just threw the ball down field we stop score'n offense we had our 3rd team in by halftime lol our defense scored our last few td's 49-14 an Ced left the game 1st qtr injury never returned an we never ran it up on marvell ,Elaine,  Palestine  coach shut it down @ 40  an in yaw game I got hazen by a few points I'm basing it off what Earle has done with decent competition Helena whip'd em not yaw run up  score's in 2a Brinkley , Marianna we whip'd them lol  4a Helena isn't any good really nothing for Earle 2 td's their hazen shut em down

uh what

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas