• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Palestine Wheatley at Lake Village

Started by Arkansauce, October 08, 2018, 08:21:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansauce

It's homecoming week in Lake Village and we all know that means a lot of distractions. I think this will be really good game. Of course I'm picking Lake Village to come out on top by 14. What are y'alls thoughts?

ISU7

ea cat

Jimbo Morphis

big E

Paperman

Patriots are overmatched. Lake Village will win this one by 20.

goldoline

LV lost to Dollarway.  PW started 3-0.  LV offense appears to be a series of formations and plays written down, separated, placed in a hat and pulled out randomly.  PW believes they can still make the playoffs.  Likely, turnovers will decide the winner. 

Arkansauce

Quote from: goldoline on October 09, 2018, 04:49:01 am
LV lost to Dollarway.  PW started 3-0.  LV offense appears to be a series of formations and plays written down, separated, placed in a hat and pulled out randomly.  PW believes they can still make the playoffs.  Likely, turnovers will decide the winner.
They started 3-0 against teams that have won a combined total of 3 games. There is no way LV will allow PW to leave with a win!!! Speed kills, so unless PW has found a few sub 4.6 guys it won't be pretty for them!! I'm from the area so I can tell you that LV has one guy thats a laser timed 4.4, 3 guys that are 4.5. Those are just the laser timed guys.

Da Truff

I like to see LV having some success.  Good luck beavers.

ea cat

Sports Guru

big E

PW was inside the 20 4 times and couldn't get in the end zone , you cant beat anyone like that defence played great but if you keep putting them on an island eventually bad things happen.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas