• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia at Harrison

Started by InYoGrill, September 30, 2018, 08:47:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

October 05, 2018, 06:46:11 pm #50 Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 06:59:17 pm by Go Postal
Quote from: Go Postal on October 05, 2018, 08:32:41 am
I watched the Eagles vs Eagles game the other night and I'm impressed what your new coach is teaching the Vilonia team.  A great start at rebuilding.  I expect the Eagles to play hard as they can, as should be with one of the original West's team.  I hope that no matter the outcome of this game or any other conference game doesn't detour any player from not sticking with this team.  They are only getting better with each game played and learn from that experience of what to do and not do.
Everyone have a safe travel to and from the game.

Good Luck tonight for both teams.

If somehow that you cannot make it to the game, the game should be on YouTube tonight around game time.  Check there at Vilonia Eagles Football Foundation (VEFF) or on GobTV for live video streaming.ou can also catch the live radio of the Jim and Marty Show at KCWD 96.1 (Kool 96.1) online or on the station's app.
You can also find the game on the app
Mascot Media, search for Goblins.

Vilonia site is live.
Kool 96.1 is live.
GobTV is live

InYoGrill

Man, this game is really ugly early in the 2nd Q. I know the Gobs are really good but we are really getting blown off the field.

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 05, 2018, 07:45:52 pm
Man, this game is really ugly early in the 2nd Q. I know the Gobs are really good but we are really getting blown off the field.

GOBS 48-6 at half.

InYoGrill

InYoGrill

Go Postal

Grill, I know that was rough but the Veagles have a good team.  Turnovers killed you but I did say that the GOB defense is quite good too.  The Vilonia Coach and team needs to stick with it.  I think that with some more experience that this could be one of the best teams that Vilonia has had in awhile.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 05, 2018, 09:40:23 pm
Grill, I know that was rough but the Veagles have a good team.  Turnovers killed you but I did say that the GOB defense is quite good too.  The Vilonia Coach and team needs to stick with it.  I think that with some more experience that this could be one of the best teams that Vilonia has had in awhile.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas