• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia at Harrison

Started by InYoGrill, September 30, 2018, 08:47:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

So let it begin Postal. Gobs look like the front runners in the West. This will be a learning curve game for V. I hope we can contain Husky for a little bit. I have been very impressed with him when I have watched the Gobs on your utube streaming. He is certainly a game changer. I have made that 65 trip many a time but not this time. Postal, I am sure you have some pregame graphics planned to entertain the board. Post away Gob fans.  ;D

Go Eagles!

Go Postal

Go Postal

I Wanna Fly Like a Eagle!

Not in Goblin Stadium

Go Postal

InYoGrill gives inspirational talk to Goblin fans

InYoGrill

Postal, you are indeed a one of a kind Goblin of all ages. Nice work!

Go Postal

IYG says, "pantherblue, the Veagles are getting better each game." "I think we have a chance'?

pantherblue says, "Look there, the Goblins just scored again"!

Overdahill

I think GOBS GONNA PUNISH will be making another run soon

Go Postal

IYG teaching the "Veagles make a TD dance"

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 01, 2018, 01:00:10 pm
IYG teaching the "Veagles make a TD dance"

LOL, U funny guy! Hey, I do think V will score 2 if not 3 TD's. I just don't think we can slow your O down. It is quite impressive. Plus it is hard for an opposing team to win in your county on Fri night.  ;D

Go Postal

The Future

The pictures and gifs and clips are on fleek as these kiddos say today.

Don't ask me what that means though...

Go Postal

Hey Grill, I hear that the Veagles are going to learn a new dance called

"Do the Huskey!"

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 01, 2018, 03:31:49 pm
Hey Grill, I hear that the Veagles are going to learn a new dance called

"Do the Huskey!"

Hahaha Posty! I have yet to warm my GIF skillz up this season. U inspire me to battle U out.

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 01, 2018, 05:32:04 pm
Hahaha Posty! I have yet to warm my GIF skillz up this season. U inspire me to battle U out.

Good luck with that ;) ;D

Go Postal

Being serious for a minute, I really like what Vilonia's Coach has done with this Eagles team to get them headed in the right path.  It is hard playing in the West for a new coach to teach their players especially in the first year but if the players stick with it, they will only get better as time goes by.  For instance, Harrison's Coach has done wonders for the Goblins program over the last 4 years and they are putting up the numbers more every year.

Vilonia Eagles (2-3)(1-1) Quick Stats:
Receiving Yards Per Game   193.6
Rushing Yards Per Game   149.4
Total TDs   21
Tackles Per Game   84.2
Sacks   4.0
Interceptions   1

Harrison Golden Goblins (5-0)(2-0) Quick Stats:
Receiving Yards Per Game   178.0
Rushing Yards Per Game   238.6
Total TDs   29
Tackles Per Game   63.0
Sacks   8.0
Interceptions   7

IYG is right about the Goblin offense of putting up the score but I have been impressed with the Goblin defense of keeping the opposing team off the score board so far this season.
Good Luck to the Eagles this Friday night

but remember,

The Goblins Will Get Ya If Ya Don't Watch Out!

GOBS GONNA PUNISH!!

Sasquatch71

To put the Gobln D in perspective.  Most of the scores they give up have been against the 2nd string D.  Goblins will win big and continue rolling toward that showdown week 8 with Alma.  Been a while since the HS Goblins have beaten Alma in HS, however, I can tell you that the 3 classes that make up the high school Goblins have beaten Alma in JH ball handedly.  Might not mean anything but then again... Goblins win by 28!!

Go Postal

October 02, 2018, 11:19:52 am #16 Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:29:34 am by Go Postal
Goblins Defense is hungry like a pack of wild animals stalking, chasing and bringing down their prey

GOBS GONNA PUNISH!!! GOBS GONNA PUNISH!!! GOBS GONNA PUNISH!!!

Go Postal

Vilonia fans are getting hyped up for Friday's game in Goblin territory.

Overdahill

October 02, 2018, 03:16:01 pm #18 Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:22:44 pm by Overdahill
Postal might get flagged 15 yards for piling on poor Grill  :D

InYoGrill

Quote from: Overdahill on October 02, 2018, 03:16:01 pm
Postal might get flagged 15 yards for piling on poor Grill  :D

I'm sure he doesn't mind taking those 15 yards and maybe adding another unsportsmanlike (bragging/ cockiness) penalty. He to my demise is doing a good job of it. Carry on Posty. Well done Sir.  ;D

Go Postal

October 02, 2018, 03:36:22 pm #20 Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 04:28:32 pm by Go Postal
I hear that sevenof400, VHSCoach2 and InYoGrill taught the Veagles how to do their warm up routine.
I always enjoyed watching it.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 02, 2018, 03:36:22 pm
I hear that sevenof400, VHSCoach2 and InYoGrill taught the Veagles how to do their warm up routine.

OMG, I see this one EVERY SEASON and I LOVE IT! U are truly the FF Zen master of entertainment!! TY my brother HobGob.

VHSCoach2

Quote from: Go Postal on October 02, 2018, 03:36:22 pm

Don't be giving away all of our secrets now, Posty!

Go Postal

the voice

Go Postal

Goblin receivers and runningbacks are taught to try and outrun Veagles at a young age.

Go Postal

October 03, 2018, 03:57:15 pm #26 Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:14:53 pm by Go Postal

It's about time to give another team a good scrubbing!

Go Postal

October 03, 2018, 07:50:30 pm #27 Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:52:49 pm by Go Postal
Hey InYoGrill, it's October!  I have a very old poem as a treat for you and the rest of the Veagles. It's about the consequences that could happen to kids if they don't mind their parents and don't treat other people properly.  It use to scare the bejesus out of me when I was a little kid growing up.

https://youtu.be/teTVpPSTpxU

That was all in good, but in high school sports, especially in October, in Goblin territory,

(Always remember)
When the blaze is blue,
an' the lamp-wick sputters,
an' the wind goes woo-oo,
an' the you hear the crickets quit,
an' the moon is gray,
an' the lightnin'-bugs in dew
is all squenched away...

GOBS GONNA PUNISH!!  GOBS GONNA PUNISH!!  GOBS GONNA PUNISH!!

hogjay

Not sure if this is even debatable.  Goblins by 21

The Future

35-14 Goblins

Vilonia will keep it fun the first half but Harrison will pull away.

On a second note, be sure to stay after the game for the meal! The menu of course will feature either roasted bird or goblin stew.

InYoGrill

Gotta luv it when old scrangy pound mutts miss the ole West and hang out on the 5A board! Haha Future, gob stew does seem worth tastin.  ;D

InYoGrill

Postal, other than maybe Briar, I don't think U have as much fun with this than messin with V. It keeps the board fresh and humorous which is good. The board seems to be missin a lot of the smack talkers of recent years. Where they all hiding? LOL!

The Future

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 04, 2018, 09:56:24 am
Gotta luv it when old scrangy pound mutts miss the ole West and hang out on the 5A board! Haha Future, gob stew does seem worth tastin.  ;D

It's got a unique flavor depending on how you season it!

Us ol mutts from G town got very adept to making goblin stew over the years  ;D

Well except that 08 season. Didn't really work out for us that year did it Postal? Lol
Instead of the usual goblin stew, a last minute shake up happened and a very rare dish of grilled mutt with a side of crow was served.

Go Postal

Quote from: The Future on October 04, 2018, 10:34:47 am
It's got a unique flavor depending on how you season it!

Us ol mutts from G town got very adept to making goblin stew over the years  ;D

Well except that 08 season. Didn't really work out for us that year did it Postal? Lol
Instead of the usual goblin stew, a last minute shake up happened and a very rare dish of grilled mutt with a side of crow was served.
I thought I was back in Singapore again for a moment.

Go Postal

October 04, 2018, 01:02:06 pm #34 Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 01:17:57 pm by Go Postal
Hey Future you never know, the Veagles might just pull the upset.

Chief_Osceolaâ„¢

Oh my.  Postal going hard to the paint and doing some work here.

The Future

He's earning his keep around here for sure  :D

Go Postal

Veagles aren't scared of anything!

Go Eagles!!!

InYoGrill

Darn nabit. IF? I wasnt so busy slavin at work I would be poundin U Posty into FF pavement with my mad GIF skillz. Lucky I am a workin man.  ;)

Overdahill

Postal the Punisher, Grill the Giffee  :D

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 04, 2018, 03:52:03 pm
Darn nabit. IF? I wasnt so busy slavin at work I would be poundin U Posty into FF pavement with my mad GIF skillz. Lucky I am a workin man.  ;)
I'll help you out there, buddy.  What are friends for if they can't help.

Meanwhile in Vilonia...

InYoGrill, sevenof400 and VHSCoach2 discuss how they want Postal to serve them that Goblin stew.

GO EAGLES!!

InYoGrill

Quote from: Overdahill on October 04, 2018, 03:55:52 pm
Postal the Punisher, Grill the Giffee  :D

Luv in it OverYoHill. I forget how to do those Giffees. Go to re educate me self

Lumberjackfan1978

The Goblins will be to much for the Eagles.Harrison by 21

Go Postal

I watched the Eagles vs Eagles game the other night and I'm impressed what your new coach is teaching the Vilonia team.  A great start at rebuilding.  I expect the Eagles to play hard as they can, as should be with one of the original West's team.  I hope that no matter the outcome of this game or any other conference game doesn't detour any player from not sticking with this team.  They are only getting better with each game played and learn from that experience of what to do and not do.
Everyone have a safe travel to and from the game.

Good Luck tonight for both teams.

If somehow that you cannot make it to the game, the game should be on YouTube tonight around game time.  Check there at Vilonia Eagles Football Foundation (VEFF) or on GobTV for live video streaming.ou can also catch the live radio of the Jim and Marty Show at KCWD 96.1 (Kool 96.1) online or on the station's app.
You can also find the game on the app
Mascot Media, search for Goblins.

Go Postal

Go Postal

I want to see the Eagles come in and make the Goblins earn every point.
That's 5A West Football!

FLY LIKE A EAGLE

Go Postal

[GOBS GONNA PUNISH]

Go Postal

Goblins think that they can just ride into this game on the backs of Devil Dogs and Red Panthers.
You Don't Mess with a Eagle

FLY LIKE A EAGLE!

Go Postal

and that's another Harrison Goblins first down!

InYoGrill

Hey Bro, easy on the coco colas Posty. U gettin a bit winded up on here. I shoulda took off work early just to run on to the Gob field to make a statement. Like a freakin Lord of the Rings staff and shank that thing on the 50 of the goblin forehead.  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas