• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beebe @ White Hall

Started by Bondfan4ever, September 30, 2018, 12:37:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bondfan4ever

As big as last week's win was, the Beebe Badgers have an even bigger game this Friday night as they travel to White Hall to take on the Bulldogs.  The Badgers(1-1) take on White Hall(2-0), who is in a 3 way tie for 1st place in the 5A Central.  Senior tailback Taylor Boyce is coming off a 36 carry/259 yard performance against Watson Chapel.  Meanwhile, the much improved Bulldogs look to take another step towards a conference title.  It should be a good one in Jefferson County.  If you can't make it to White Hall for this big 5A Central contest, you can listen to all of the action LIVE, on B2 Internet Radio, starting with the pregame show at 6:15 pm.  Shane Smith & Hunter Newman will bring you all the action.  You can access the station by going to www.b2internetradio.com or you can download the app for Apple or Android today.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Bondfan4ever on September 30, 2018, 12:37:59 pm
As big as last week's win was, the Beebe Badgers have an even bigger game this Friday night as they travel to White Hall to take on the Bulldogs.  The Badgers(1-1) take on White Hall(2-0), who is in a 3 way tie for 1st place in the 5A Central.  Senior tailback Taylor Boyce is coming off a 36 carry/259 yard performance against Watson Chapel.  Meanwhile, the much improved Bulldogs look to take another step towards a conference title.  It should be a good one in Jefferson County.  If you can't make it to White Hall for this big 5A Central contest, you can listen to all of the action LIVE, on B2 Internet Radio, starting with the pregame show at 6:15 pm.  Shane Smith & Hunter Newman will bring you all the action.  You can access the station by going to www.b2internetradio.com or you can download the app for Apple or Android today.

Bond, Boyce is a quick shifty fella. Give him an inch and he will take it to the house. Your QB has good composure as well. Should be a great game. Win turnovers and I bet you Badgers win this one.

Bondfan4ever

If the Badgers cut down on turnovers, take advantage of the opposition's turnovers, and keep the penalties down.  They'll have a chance.  I've heard some good things on White Hall.  This game will mean as much for them as it will the Badgers.  This will be my first time to visit/broadcast a game at White Hall.

redsport27

White Hall has a fast, athletic team. It will be tough to stop them on their homecoming but I expect Beebe to bring the fight to the Dogs. I think it will be exciting and who ever wins will deserve it. I'm taking White Hall by a TD.

Reddie20

Beebe is big, strong and just hard-nosed, they will try to be more physical than White Hall.  White Hall is very athletic and can run.  Beebe will win this game if they take care of the football, win the trenches, sustain drives and score.  White Hall will win this game if they can shut down the Dead T, control the clock, continue to take punches for 4 quarters on defense and score! Should be a good ball game, the more physical team will win this game.

Bondfan4ever

Congratulations to the Bulldogs on the 42-0 win over Beebe.  As impressed that I was with their offense, White Hall's defense was equally as impressive.  They are every bit as good as advertised.  I was impressed w/ Bulldog Stadium and their facilities.  The fan support was tremendous!  Good luck to the Bulldogs the rest of the way.  I apologize for not introducing myself to the radio crew before the game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas