• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LRCA at PA

Started by PA Dad, September 21, 2018, 10:33:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketFan

Quote from: incogneto on September 26, 2018, 12:12:51 pm
I want to say before the game and not after that win lose or draw no excuses will be given or accepted.  I am grateful to have a team like PA to raise the level.  It's fun having a thoroughbred to chase down.  I am grateful that Morrilton is getting healthy, Texarkana is living up to billing, 5A has McLellan for another year and Harrison is rolling.  I cannot remember a year where there were this many teams that I could see win it all.  When this years Nettleton and Blytheville teams are at the bottom of the top ten that says a lot because those teams are good teams in their own right.
Great post, but I don't know why I think this, but after watching Blytheville twice this year I believe they may be a sleeper for a title run this year.  Man I wish I could go to that Nettleton game, that is gonna be a shootout.  And good luck to both LRCA and PA, should be an outstanding game to be at as well.

Yellowcake

Quote from: incogneto on September 25, 2018, 04:19:11 pm
A bet is a bet

A bet is a bet indeed. I offered and incogneto accepted before I found out for sure he wasn't playing and could rescind. Thus, I am stuck and will abide by the bet, provided i am not asked to change my name to something with curse words or something that is degrading to women or children. But I think incogneto is above something like that.
I will humbly accept my medicine, and hope against hope he dresses and goes in for one play as a decoy. 😜

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Yellowcake on September 26, 2018, 08:59:15 pm
A bet is a bet indeed. I offered and incogneto accepted before I found out for sure he wasn't playing and could rescind. Thus, I am stuck and will abide by the bet, provided i am not asked to change my name to something with curse words or something that is degrading to women or children. But I think incogneto is above something like that.
I will humbly accept my medicine, and hope against hope he dresses and goes in for one play as a decoy. 😜

You may be known as the poster formerly as yellowcake and represented by some type of symbol ala Prince.....

Yellowcake

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 26, 2018, 09:11:20 pm
You may be known as the poster formerly as yellowcake and represented by some type of symbol ala Prince.....

Maybe he will let me off easy with something like Little Red Corvette

JessieP

Quote from: Yellowcake on September 26, 2018, 10:23:16 pm

I vote for Yellow Rain.

RazorDad

OK Jessie:

Name one LRCA athelete who was "recruited" away from another high school.

Name the LRCA "recruiter" you have been going on about who is trying to "buy" players from other high schools.

Overdahill

Quote from: Yellowcake on September 26, 2018, 10:23:16 pm

I think he's gonna go with something like "LRC Biggest Fan" ;D

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Overdahill on September 27, 2018, 03:34:46 am
I think he's gonna go with something like "LRC Biggest Fan" ;D

Surely he will not be that cruel. 

JessieP

Quote from: RazorDad on September 27, 2018, 12:15:24 am
OK Jessie:

Name one LRCA athelete who was "recruited" away from another high school.

Name the LRCA "recruiter" you have been going on about who is trying to "buy" players from other high schools.

Ok Dad, Apologising in advance for my long winded response, I will walk you through the steps. I'll try and be thorough because it's obvious your football knowledge is a bit pedestrian. Here in Arkansas we have a very popular football team, The Arkansas Razorbacks, they play college football. Not every player on that team grew up in the Fayetteville school district, very few did. The players were approached in high school and convinced to attend that school by a member of the football coaching staff, that person is referred to as a recruiter. They do not contact that player while he is at another college, they do it one level lower in high school. Sometimes even lower that that. They offer that player what's known as a scholarship, Another name for scholarship would be "Financial aid". The member of the football staff that approaches the player will help facilitate the financial aid. Are you still following? Take your time and Google any questions.

On the high school level replace high school with jr high school. Replace scholarship with financial aid and the picture will start to develop. Now ask yourself this, are there any football players on the LRCA football team receiving financial aid who started out at another jr high? I'm referring to football players only. We already know the answer to that question don't we. That doesn't mean they are bought but they were recruited. Now there is nothing illegal about that but is it ethical? Is it ethical for a school that claims academic excellence and Christian values first and foremost? For a school that doesn't advertise as "Football first" is it right that a kid who has spent 10 years there to sit on the bench because a superior player from another jr high was brought in to play football?

To ask me to name a player or coach is quite slippery of you, knowing full well accusations of an individual is a FF no-no. Are you aware that financial aid comes out of the schools coffers, someone is paying. So they are not literally bought but in football vernacular they are bought players. Again, these things only apply to athletics, parents who move kids around for strictly academic reasons are doing so for sincere reasons. This board isn't discussing the quiz bowl. I now fear that I have blown my chance at winning the LRCA Michael Dyer Citizenship award.

Yellowcake

dhen

Is there a live stream  for this game ?

Maynard G Krebs

September 27, 2018, 08:44:53 am #61 Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:02:24 am by Maynard G Krebs
Quote from: dhen on September 27, 2018, 08:33:17 am
Is there a live stream  for this game ?

Yes.  Go to YouTube and search for Pulaski Academy Football and the stream will be one of the options.  LRC may have a stream as well, but I don't know

RazorDad

Quote from: JessieP on September 27, 2018, 08:13:24 am
Ok Dad, Apologising in advance for my long winded response, I will walk you through the steps. I'll try and be thorough because it's obvious your football knowledge is a bit pedestrian. Here in Arkansas we have a very popular football team, The Arkansas Razorbacks, they play college football. Not every player on that team grew up in the Fayetteville school district, very few did. The players were approached in high school and convinced to attend that school by a member of the football coaching staff, that person is referred to as a recruiter. They do not contact that player while he is at another college, they do it one level lower in high school. Sometimes even lower that that. They offer that player what's known as a scholarship, Another name for scholarship would be "Financial aid". The member of the football staff that approaches the player will help facilitate the financial aid. Are you still following? Take your time and Google any questions.

On the high school level replace high school with jr high school. Replace scholarship with financial aid and the picture will start to develop. Now ask yourself this, are there any football players on the LRCA football team receiving financial aid who started out at another jr high? I'm referring to football players only. We already know the answer to that question don't we. That doesn't mean they are bought but they were recruited. Now there is nothing illegal about that but is it ethical? Is it ethical for a school that claims academic excellence and Christian values first and foremost? For a school that doesn't advertise as "Football first" is it right that a kid who has spent 10 years there to sit on the bench because a superior player from another jr high was brought in to play football?

To ask me to name a player or coach is quite slippery of you, knowing full well accusations of an individual is a FF no-no. Are you aware that financial aid comes out of the schools coffers, someone is paying. So they are not literally bought but in football vernacular they are bought players. Again, these things only apply to athletics, parents who move kids around for strictly academic reasons are doing so for sincere reasons. This board isn't discussing the quiz bowl. I now fear that I have blown my chance at winning the LRCA Michael Dyer Citizenship award.

You used this exact same line of reasoning against PA a while back. LRCA uses the exact same method to award financial aid as PA does.

So, put your big boy pants on, apologize, and stop spreading unsubstantiated rumors and lies unless you are willing to actually prove them.

GuvHog

Quote from: JessieP on September 24, 2018, 09:27:40 pm
Hootens is saying he is hurt and out until mid October. It's more than a fan started rumor. It may still be a LRCA based rumor but some media is reporting the injury.

That's really sad and it's on the head coach. LRCA went up 26-6 late in he 3rd quarter and there was no chance that WC would come back, yet he continued to play the best player on the team in the rain knowing he had PA coming up this week. Silly move.

JessieP

Quote from: RazorDad on September 27, 2018, 08:58:43 am
You used this exact same line of reasoning against PA a while back. LRCA uses the exact same method to award financial aid as PA does.

So, put your big boy pants on, apologize, and stop spreading unsubstantiated rumors and lies unless you are willing to actually prove them.

Your missing 2 fairly big points. First, The PA posters were able to prove me wrong, they pointed me to rosters that showed that team was built from the 6th grade with the exception of 2 non contributing players, 2 reserves. Second, PA does not question of the Christian values of teams that beat them. Kelley (For goodness sakes, is it Kelly or Kelley?I've seen both) has built a powerhouse from the ground up, it is an organic program. Am I wrong? Did PA's starting qb begin jr high at another school? I find it quite funny that you say prove my claims. The PA posters NEVER said that, they took it upon themselves to prove me wrong. After suffering an embarrassment like that I came to not only appreciate PA but almost pull for them. Make no mistake, I would like to see Batesville whip them AGAIN (I'm still in here somewhere Red Devil, Yellowcake and Overdahill) but that's not gonna happen this year. "He transferred from PA when he saw he wasn't going to beat out Hatcher" remember that? Anyone? Bueller? What other evasive tricks you got? Gonna call for an FBI investigation?

JessieP

Quote from: GuvHog on September 27, 2018, 09:09:07 am
That's really sad and it's on the head coach. LRCA went up 26-6 late in he 3rd quarter and there was no chance that WC would come back, yet he continued to play the best player on the team in the rain knowing he had PA coming up this week. Silly move.

I also heard the conditions were terrible, Why play a star, when the outcome is not in question, on a muddy field.

dhen

Quote from: RazorDad on September 27, 2018, 08:58:43 am

Thanks

RazorDad

Quote from: JessieP on September 27, 2018, 09:29:05 am
Your missing 2 fairly big points. First, The PA posters were able to prove me wrong, they pointed me to rosters that showed that team was built from the 6th grade with the exception of 2 non contributing players, 2 reserves. Second, PA does not question of the Christian values of teams that beat them. Kelley (For goodness sakes, is it Kelly or Kelley?I've seen both) has built a powerhouse from the ground up, it is an organic program. Am I wrong? Did PA's starting qb begin jr high at another school? I find it quite funny that you say prove my claims. The PA posters NEVER said that, they took it upon themselves to prove me wrong. After suffering an embarrassment like that I came to not only appreciate PA but almost pull for them. Make no mistake, I would like to see Batesville whip them AGAIN (I'm still in here somewhere Red Devil, Yellowcake and Overdahill) but that's not gonna happen this year. "He transferred from PA when he saw he wasn't going to beat out Hatcher" remember that? Anyone? Bueller? What other evasive tricks you got? Gonna call for an FBI investigation?

Nice dodge. Still doesn't prove your smears. Take a look at the LRCA rosters and you'll find pretty much the same enrollment and transfer history as PA. Neither school recruits atheletes away from other high schools. And your quote from an anonymous poster here about Justice is 100% incorrect.  So, corroborate your claims or apologize.

JessieP

Quote from: RazorDad on September 27, 2018, 01:41:55 pm
Nice dodge. Still doesn't prove your smears. Take a look at the LRCA rosters and you'll find pretty much the same enrollment and transfer history as PA. Neither school recruits atheletes away from other high schools. And your quote from an anonymous poster here about Justice is 100% incorrect.  So, corroborate your claims or apologize.

Get real little boy. One final question peabrain and then I'm done with you. Frankly you're quite boring and I feel like I'm puppy kicking. Here's the question, As I said earlier no one from PA ever said "prove it" or "apologize" they simply presented proof. They did not just say it they presented proof. Whenever people make outrageous claims those in the know ignore them. When someone says Batesville pay's refs I or none else responds. Bombastic statements are ignored. The debate only heats up when there is something there, than the battle rages on, leaving some believing some doubting. When people have said these things about LRCA (I'm far from the first) you chose to engage. Why? In the words of that deceased British Rapper MC Shakespeare "Me thinketh thou dost protest too much". Besides, you have bigger worries. RCWarrior is going to wonder why you're spending so much time with me, he's very possessive.

incogneto

Quote from: JessieP on September 27, 2018, 09:31:37 am
I also heard the conditions were terrible, Why play a star, when the outcome is not in question, on a muddy field.
The field was turf and it was a 20 point game early in the Third QTR until the scoring play he pulled up on.  He was in one play to many because that was his last play regardless of if they stopped us, or we scored.

JessieP

Quote from: incogneto on September 27, 2018, 02:34:17 pm
The field was turf and it was a 20 point game early in the Third QTR until the scoring play he pulled up on.  He was in one play to many because that was his last play regardless of if they stopped us, or we scored.

Someone said muddy, I wasn't there. You do make a solid point, every player ever who has suffered an injury wishes they had sat out that play.

RazorDad

Quote from: JessieP on September 27, 2018, 02:19:17 pm
Get real little boy. One final question peabrain and then I'm done with you. Frankly you're quite boring and I feel like I'm puppy kicking. Here's the question, As I said earlier no one from PA ever said "prove it" or "apologize" they simply presented proof. They did not just say it they presented proof. Whenever people make outrageous claims those in the know ignore them. When someone says Batesville pay's refs I or none else responds. Bombastic statements are ignored. The debate only heats up when there is something there, than the battle rages on, leaving some believing some doubting. When people have said these things about LRCA (I'm far from the first) you chose to engage. Why? In the words of that deceased British Rapper MC Shakespeare "Me thinketh thou dost protest too much". Besides, you have bigger worries. RCWarrior is going to wonder why you're spending so much time with me, he's very possessive.

Hook, line, sinker. Once again your true colors show.  You can't prove your lies so you resort to elementary school name calling. You seem to forget that multiple PA fans called you out on you lies about PA recruiting. If you feel so strongly about LRCA, report your "facts" to the AAA and get they sanctioned.

JessieP

Quote from: RazorDad on September 27, 2018, 03:23:17 pm
Hook, line, sinker. Once again your true colors show.  You can't prove your lies so you resort to elementary school name calling. You seem to forget that multiple PA fans called you out on you lies about PA recruiting. If you feel so strongly about LRCA, report your "facts" to the AAA and get they sanctioned.

The AAA sanctions no one. Besides, I never said it was against any rules. It's horribly unfair to the public schools, it tilts the field massively but it is not against any AAA rules. It may be wrong but it's legal.

incogneto

Quote from: JessieP on September 27, 2018, 03:44:55 pm
The AAA sanctions no one. Besides, I never said it was against any rules. It's horribly unfair to the public schools, it tilts the field massively but it is not against any AAA rules. It may be wrong but it's legal.
I for one am disappointed at the massive build up to this showdown that ended rather lackluster.  I expected more.  I hope this isn't an omen to how the game will play out. 

RazorDad

Quote from: JessieP on September 27, 2018, 03:44:55 pm

AAA Handbook page 40:

A. Recruitment of students or attempted recruiting of students for athletic purposes, regardless of their residence, is a gross violation of the spirit and philosophy of the AAA By-Laws and is expressly prohibited.

H. The penalties for illegal recruiting of students may be one or more of the following:
1. The school may be placed on probation in the sport(s) in which the violation occurred.
2. The school may be fined not to exceed $1,000 and billed for the cost of any investigation related to the violation.
3. The school may be required to forfeit any contest(s) in which the student participated after the violation as determined by the executive director.
4. A student found to be recruited in violation of this rule may be ineligible to participate in athletics for up to one calendar year (365 days).
5. A coach or other licensed school personnel may be subject to a complaint for a violation of the Code of Ethics for Arkansas Educators.
6. Other penalties may be imposed on the school to a degree in keeping with the severity of the violation.

LRCAdad

Quote from: JessieP on September 27, 2018, 09:29:05 am

It seems like your argument is based solely on the information that LRCA's now injured starting quarterback began jr. high at another school.  Even used the quote.  Your problem is you are "uninformed" and the quote you used to "prove" your point is pretty suspect.  The LRCA QB came to LRCA in 5th grade.  Any PA dad who has a current senior who played football for PA in 5th grade can verify.  They played each other that year.  I don't expect you will pull for LRCA, but you are wrong about when JH came to LRCA.

As for his reasons, I am sure Hatcher was a great quarterback even in 5th grade (never saw him play then), but I find it hard to believe that a 4th grader would recognize he had no chance to play based on the 5th grade version of Hatcher and decide to transfer to another school.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.  I pray for NO INJURIES for either team

JacketFan

Quote from: incogneto on September 27, 2018, 04:10:56 pm
I for one am disappointed at the massive build up to this showdown that ended rather lackluster.  I expected more.  I hope this isn't an omen to how the game will play out.
Massive letdown, I was expecting nuclear fallout on this one, but I will always be on the public school side, private schools do have an advantage to get great players to come play football for them.  It is known by everyone, and it's perfectly legal, and not a big secret.  Good luck Friday nite

LRCAdad

Quote from: JacketFan on September 27, 2018, 05:09:32 pm
Massive letdown, I was expecting nuclear fallout on this one, but I will always be on the public school side, private schools do have an advantage to get great players to come play football for them.  It is known by everyone, and it's perfectly legal, and not a big secret.  Good luck Friday nite

I get your point and I used to feel the same way about PA, until I realized they just have a great system.  I do know of the 22 starters at LRCA, 19 have been there since 6th grade or before.  If they are recruiting, I wish they'd get some more beef on the offensive line.  Wynne didn't have any issues with the advantage last year ;)

I don' t want to say this as fact, but it is my understanding, at least in little rock with school choice, there are a lot of players moving form one public school to another.  The difference is they don't have to sit out a year.

incogneto

September 27, 2018, 05:31:34 pm #78 Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 05:36:14 pm by incogneto
Quote from: LRCAdad on September 27, 2018, 05:21:32 pm
I get your point and I used to feel the same way about PA, until I realized they just have a great system.  I do know of the 22 starters at LRCA, 19 have been there since 6th grade or before.  If they are recruiting, I wish they'd get some more beef on the offensive line.  Wynne didn't have any issues with the advantage last year ;)

I don' t want to say this as fact, but it is my understanding, at least in little rock with school choice, there are a lot of players moving form one public school to another.  The difference is they don't have to sit out a year.

That is my understanding as well.  I do know that as long as the School Boards both approve of the change in schools then the AAA is ok with the move.  That's how kids move to Robinson and McLellan and play right away.  That's how Zack Clark and Springdale gutted Harbor because they have the same school board.   If a kid wants to play at PA or LRCA they better move in before the 7th grade year is out or move in from at least 36 miles away or they are sitting for 365 days.  People forget these two schools are really big 3A small 4A schools if everything were equal.

The real truth is every single student at either school was "recruited" or "referred" or "asked to come" regardless if they play a sport or not.  Both places are ran like businesses and rely on word of mouth advertising "referrals" to gain students. 

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: LRCAdad on September 27, 2018, 05:21:32 pm

I believe your last paragraph is accurate.  Many of Joe T's key players the past three seasons have come from other local public schools (I.e., Central, Parkview, NLR, and one from Cabot) plus a couple that xferred from private schools. I think the kid from Cabot moved in to live with a grandparent in the Joe T area.

Overdahill

Quote from: Ball Hawk on September 25, 2018, 07:18:06 pm
After watching some film the prediction I will give is this game will be unusually low scoring for a PA/LRCA game. Let's say under 56

Im going with 72: 42-30 PA

JessieP

Quote from: Overdahill on September 27, 2018, 06:08:57 pm
Im going with 72: 42-30 PA

42-30 would be about right if Hill was playing. Without him Kelley will do what he does better than anyone else, confuse the backup QB to the point of vertigo. He will see coverages and fronts that will have him frustrated beyond his experience. No one plays PA football like PA. There is one way and only one way to beat PA, physical clock burning grind it out smash mouth. If, and this may be a big if, PA gets knocked off this year it will be by a Blytheville/LRM type team. Keep the ball away from them and bruise them up on defense. That is not LRCA's game.

54-21 PA.

Overdahill

Quote from: JessieP on September 27, 2018, 06:55:18 pm
42-30 would be about right if Hill was playing. Without him Kelley will do what he does better than anyone else, confuse the backup QB to the point of vertigo. He will see coverages and fronts that will have him frustrated beyond his experience. No one plays PA football like PA. There is one way and only one way to beat PA, physical clock burning grind it out smash mouth. If, and this may be a big if, PA gets knocked off this year it will be by a Blytheville/LRM type team. Keep the ball away from them and bruise them up on defense. That is not LRCA's game.

54-21 PA.

I hope you are right; our inconsistency/turnovers this year so far has me a little less confident

PA Bruin Fan

I agree.  LRCA runs the ball a lot and has done so effectively.  They will likely run even more without JH tomorrow night.  If PA plays to it's ability I think it will be a great game, but if they continue to struggle......

Maynard G Krebs

To borrow a phrase from the great Lanny:  "I may attend this game".

Yellowcake

Rocket23

You've been drinking Tommy!  56-14.  We will have a good discussion at church Sunday.

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: incogneto on September 27, 2018, 05:31:34 pm
That is my understanding as well.  I do know that as long as the School Boards both approve of the change in schools then the AAA is ok with the move.  That's how kids move to Robinson and McLellan and play right away.  That's how Zack Clark and Springdale gutted Harbor because they have the same school board.   If a kid wants to play at PA or LRCA they better move in before the 7th grade year is out or move in from at least 36 miles away or they are sitting for 365 days.  People forget these two schools are really big 3A small 4A schools if everything were equal.

The real truth is every single student at either school was "recruited" or "referred" or "asked to come" regardless if they play a sport or not.  Both places are ran like businesses and rely on word of mouth advertising "referrals" to gain students.

There are 3 mistakes in this post.  Calling 2 schools the wrong name, McClellan not McLellan and it is Har-Ber not Harbor, named for Harvery and Bernice Jones.  The "move in radius" is 25 miles not 36 and must be a "bona fide" move of the entire family or legal adoption, not change of guardianship.  However, the AAA will listen to a hardship appeal on a case by case basis.

Maynard G Krebs

just a little less that 12 hours from kick off.  Should be the best game in town and a packed house.  I am praying for the safety of the chain gain.

incogneto

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on September 28, 2018, 01:27:52 am
There are 3 mistakes in this post.  Calling 2 schools the wrong name, McClellan not McLellan and it is Har-Ber not Harbor, named for Harvery and Bernice Jones.  The "move in radius" is 25 miles not 36 and must be a "bona fide" move of the entire family or legal adoption, not change of guardianship.  However, the AAA will listen to a hardship appeal on a case by case basis.
The radius has been 35 miles so unless they changed it in the last two years it is still 35 miles. 

Overdahill

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 28, 2018, 07:09:26 am
just a little less that 12 hours from kick off.  Should be the best game in town and a packed house.  I am praying for the safety of the chain gain.

Can they seek sanctuary in your Limo?  8)

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Overdahill on September 28, 2018, 07:57:33 am
Can they seek sanctuary in your Limo?  8)

Only if they wear handcuffs (for my driver's protection, of course)

Coach T Wood

Quote from: incogneto on September 28, 2018, 07:11:45 am
The radius has been 35 miles so unless they changed it in the last two years it is still 35 miles.

Per AAA Handbook
Rule 3 Section J   Page 39

b. After July 1 prior to entering the 7th grade, a student whose parents live outside a 25-mile
radius of a nonpublic school must make a bona fide move to within a 25-mile radius of the
school that the student will attend to become eligible.

And as far as I know that is how it has been for many years.

Lanny

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 27, 2018, 08:21:29 pm
To borrow a phrase from the great Lanny:  "I may attend this game".
There you go

incogneto

Quote from: Coach Wood, RHS on September 28, 2018, 08:53:17 am
Per AAA Handbook
Rule 3 Section J   Page 39

b. After July 1 prior to entering the 7th grade, a student whose parents live outside a 25-mile
radius of a nonpublic school must make a bona fide move to within a 25-mile radius of the
school that the student will attend to become eligible.

And as far as I know that is how it has been for many years.
Thanks for that coach.  I was caught repeating bad information.  Get Weaver to tell you about how Bucks truck ended up in the big ditch. 

Coach T Wood

Hahahahaha.  😂😂😂
Already been told.  Great story. And I can just see him doing that. 

makessense

PA wins this one if LRCA plays typical football.  If LRCA plays to stop PA twice in the first half and twice in the second half then they have a great chance.  You have to take chances against PA's offense, if you call the wrong defense you might get burned for a TD, odds are PA would score anyway a few plays later.  If you guess right you could get the PA offense in a long yardage situation and only have to stop them or hold them short for a couple of plays.  I would sell out my defense almost every play against the PA offense....well maybe double up Henry from time to time.  Should be a great game.

MY .02

Red Devil Alum

RazorDad

September 28, 2018, 09:16:19 pm #98 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 09:28:11 pm by RazorDad
Definitely miss Justice in this one. Four interceptions and one lost fumble by the young QB are impossible to overcome.

Props to KK for great play calling as usual.

Overdahill

September 28, 2018, 09:28:55 pm #99 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 09:42:03 pm by Overdahill
Quote from: Yellowcake on September 27, 2018, 10:26:02 pm
56-14

Wow, good call ! :o Might have to change Yellowcake to Nostradamus

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas