• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest at Osceola

Started by luxora4life, September 10, 2018, 11:23:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OB11

With this being a non-conference game now, this might be the last time these two play for a while. Would not surprise me one bit to see this rivalry be put on hold until it's a conference game again.

With that being said, I think Rivercrest wins this one. But I wouldn't be shocked if Osceola takes it.

Coltfan2005

Unless something drastic happens in the classification numbers statewide, it will be a long time before these two play in the same conf. Rivercrest enrollment is growing each year, with Osceola's remaining stagnant and even dropping.

ISU7

September 10, 2018, 02:35:39 pm #3 Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:38:54 pm by ISU7
Being this game is non-conference to me it doesn't have the same excitement as in the past  years. With that being said I wont make a pick in this one ,but I will say if Crest OC stop trying too prove a point to whomever and turn Brown loose then this could be a good game. Good luck too both schools, I just hate it's not a conference game ughhhh. It really doesn't matter who wins this season, at least too me. ;D 8)

luxora4life

Quote from: ISU7 on September 10, 2018, 02:35:39 pm
Being this game is non-conference to me it doesn't have the same excitement as in the past  years. With that being said I wont make a pick in this one ,but I will say if Crest OC stop trying too prove a point to whomever and turn Brown loose then this could be a good game. Good luck too both schools, I just hate it's not a conference game ughhhh. It really doesn't matter who wins this season, at least too me. ;D 8)

It don' t have the same excitement because Osceola got ( Kendrick Lamar) last year.  Be humble. 

This game might get ugly early.

501Arkansas

Quote from: luxora4life on September 10, 2018, 03:09:14 pm
It don' t have the same excitement because Osceola got ( Kendrick Lamar) last year.  Be humble. 

This game might get ugly early.
Lol I bet

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on September 10, 2018, 04:24:59 pm
Lol I bet
Calpreps got the Colts by 1
Hootens has the Noles by 1. Either way the two teams will decide the game on the field.💯

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on September 10, 2018, 08:52:42 pm
Calpreps got the Colts by 1
Hootens has the Noles by 1. Either way the two teams will decide the game on the field.💯
Yes sir!!

Coltfan2005

Gotta love a rag that ranks the Colts #5 in 4A and Osceola #8 in 3A, then picks the Seminoles to win. Of course, they picked the Colts to lose last week too.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 11, 2018, 11:36:32 am
Gotta love a rag that ranks the Colts #5 in 4A and Osceola #8 in 3A, then picks the Seminoles to win. Of course, they picked the Colts to lose last week too.

It's a road game. This typically swings the line about 6 points. So that you means you would be favored if you were at home.

Coltfan2005

Might make sense if it wasn't 12 miles away and everyone that would be at a home game will be there. Plus, Osceola seems to have more fans travel to Wilson for the game than actually show up at their home games. But knowing that would mean the rag would have to do research.

Coltfan2005

want to see or hear this one, you gotta show up at the game...or listen to it on 107.3 but you got to be within spitting distance to pick it up.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 12, 2018, 08:28:34 pm
want to see or hear this one, you gotta show up at the game...or listen to it on 107.3 but you got to be within spitting distance to pick it up.
or you can download sudbury radio sports app and can listen to it wherever you are

Coltfan2005

i see that for blytheville and newport but not for osceola

Coltfan2005

For anyone having trouble with sudbury, delete the app and reload it. Some codes changed from last year.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 13, 2018, 09:07:33 am
i see that for blytheville and newport but not for osceola
It should be there now

Coltfan2005

Rivercrest offense still very ugly thru 1st half.

Coltfan2005

something changed with Colt's offense, near perfect drive.

Coltfan2005

guess a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a game...back to same old stuff.

Coltfan2005

Congrats to a Colt victory and an outstanding defensive game for the Colts

501Arkansas

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 14, 2018, 09:33:39 pm
Congrats to a Colt victory and an outstanding defensive game for the Colts
Yesss sir good game colts good luck rest of the way

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on September 14, 2018, 09:54:21 pm
Yesss sir good game colts good luck rest of the way
😂😂😂😂 No defense Colts held the balanced attack Noles out the end zone late in the 4th quarter . wow who would've seem that coming ..lol lol

ISU7

Quote from: luxora4life on September 10, 2018, 11:23:45 am
#9NAROW.
You need to play the lotto every year at least for 9NAROW. 😂😂😂😂😂

MT Legend

After watching this game on 42 Sports.a couple things stand out to me the first is number 18 for Osceola is very good.Rivercres had no answer for him at all. The second is Rivercrest is very good once again this season on defense. It was a really fun game to watch. Good luck to both missco schools the rest of the season.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: MT Legend on September 15, 2018, 04:59:36 pm
After watching this game on 42 Sports.a couple things stand out to me the first is number 18 for Osceola is very good.Rivercres had no answer for him at all. The second is Rivercrest is very good once again this season on defense. It was a really fun game to watch. Good luck to both missco schools the rest of the season.

Isn't that last year's game?

MT Legend

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 15, 2018, 05:15:06 pm
Isn't that last year's game?
im not sure. It was played on the turf at Osceola is all I know. 16-14 was the final.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: MT Legend on September 15, 2018, 05:17:12 pm
im not sure. It was played on the turf at Osceola is all I know. 16-14 was the final.

ok, facebook for them has this year's game...sorry

MT Legend

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 15, 2018, 05:17:50 pm
ok, facebook for them has this year's game...sorry
no problem,congratulations on the victory.

Coltfan2005

ugly win but a win...last year #18 wore the red and grey.

MT Legend

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 15, 2018, 05:25:17 pm
ugly win but a win...last year #18 wore the red and grey.
yeah I thought both defense really stepped up in the 2nd half.whats up with kicking fgs to punt? I never seen that before.

Coltfan2005

Not really sure. I think they were thinking accuracy but not sure.

ISU7

Quote from: MT Legend on September 15, 2018, 05:35:30 pm
yeah I thought both defense really stepped up in the 2nd half.whats up with kicking fgs to punt? I never seen that before.
Because the punter was injured early and they had no one else to punt at the time..

MT Legend

Quote from: ISU7 on September 16, 2018, 02:17:36 pm
Because the punter was injured early and they had no one else to punt at the time..
ok,thank you.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas