• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Stuttgart. Let’s get it started!

Started by AirWarren, August 31, 2018, 10:41:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

Warren inside the 10 twice resulting in 3 points

cuckoobird

Warren finally scores after running 11 plays inside the 10 yard line

STUNNA

When is price gonna learn to get the ball to his best player??

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on September 07, 2018, 07:23:01 pm
When is price gonna learn to get the ball to his best player??

He gotta get past the 50 first.

Terrible kickoff coverage.

AirWarren

AirWarren

AirWarren

AirWarren

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 07, 2018, 07:04:59 pm
Bo tried to prove they couldn't stop the run. He was wrong

Still got A LOT of game left. Those stops in the 1st quarter likely won't be stops in the 3rd and 4th.

-Kyle

STUNNA

After 1qt... Stuttgart doesn't look very good

SUGARTOWN

Birds just don't have he size on the DL to stop the jumbo package. Then again, most teams don't either.

Offense just needs to catch the ball. But it's going to be a LONG delay. Lightning is all around the stadium.

prHOG13

STUNNA

Hasn't price completely abandoned the spread?

jimbojack

Warren is also throwing the ball at will.  Great 1st play call—- Burks to Reep!

This was going to get real ugly. 

Birds should be thankful for the lightning.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: STUNNA on September 07, 2018, 07:57:22 pm
Hasn't price completely abandoned the spread?

Abandoned it after Southside game last year.

Wouldn't be surprised if this game gets cancelled. Radar looks nasty.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: jimbojack on September 07, 2018, 08:00:28 pm
Warren is also throwing the ball at will.  Great 1st play call—- Burks to Reep!

This was going to get real ugly. 

Birds should be thankful for the lightning.

Not really throwing it at will. Kinnard is 3-7 for 36 yards with a couple balls that could've been picked. But that doesn't matter if Birds can't stop the run.

Dogpound2010

AirWarren

SUGARTOWN

STUNNA

AirWarren

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: STUNNA on September 07, 2018, 08:05:51 pm
Walker needs the ball on offense

Yep. I'm sure he would've got it some if the Birds could sustain anything on offense.

Digger#23

Romeo

September 07, 2018, 08:09:02 pm #123 Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:11:46 pm by Romeo
Just to clarify, if a game in the first half is called due to lightning, is it ruled no contest?

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on September 07, 2018, 08:09:02 pm
Just to clarify, if a game in the first half is called due to lightning, is it ruled no contest?

Wondering that too?

I see the white hall vs crossett game has been cancelled.

~WPS~

If the game doesn't make it to halftime it is no contest.

SUGARTOWN

I'm hearing they are going to wait till 9:00 and then make a call one way or the other. My guess is that it will be cancelled.

AirWarren

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 07, 2018, 08:18:40 pm
I'm hearing they are going to wait till 9:00 and then make a call one way or the other. My guess is that it will be cancelled.

We got a bad storm here in Benton around 6. I figured it was going to be rough around kickoff central and south Arkansas.

SUGARTOWN

AirWarren

cuckoobird

AirWarren

~WPS~

Bo had the storm come in because he was scared.

AirWarren

Quote from: AirWarren on September 07, 2018, 08:43:46 pm
Lol. Ok.

I think that was a touch of tongue in cheek sarcasm from cuck there AW. He saw the writing on the wall and know Stuttgart just escaped a building avalanche. I just hate this for the kids. Prepare all week and don't get the chance to finish what they started. Frustrating!

-Kyle

cuckoobird

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 07, 2018, 09:00:25 pm
Prepare for two weeks you mean

According to Bo, Warren used the week after the Southside game to correct their own mistakes and make improvements as a team. They spent this past week preparing for Stuttgart. Either way, it's a shame for both teams.

-Kyle

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on September 07, 2018, 08:56:05 pm
I think that was a touch of tongue in cheek sarcasm from cuck there AW. He saw the writing on the wall and know Stuttgart just escaped a building avalanche. I just hate this for the kids. Prepare all week and don't get the chance to finish what they started. Frustrating!

-Kyle
Very frustrating

cuckoobird

According to cuck, the warren coaches were at the Dewitt and star city games so at the least, the coaches had two weeks to prepare.

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 07, 2018, 10:03:34 pm
According to cuck, the warren coaches were at the Dewitt and star city games so at the least, the coaches had two weeks to prepare.

Don't blame them either. That's good coaching. In 2 games they were able to scout 3 opponents. I'll take Bo at his word, but heck, even if they did prepare for Stuttgart for two weeks, just makes it more disappointing that they didn't get to close them out. Game was on the verge of busting open whenthe delay kicked in. Credit to Stuttgart for keeping the Jacks out of the end zone early but the floodgates were busting open when the lightning kicked in.

I hate that Bo missed the opportunity to move to move to 11-1 against Stuttgart...... I'm sure he'll have another chance in the coming seasons though.

-Kyle

cuckoobird

The floodgates were about to open in a flurry of ricebird touchdowns. See how easy that is to predict the future

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 07, 2018, 10:40:16 pm
The floodgates were about to open in a flurry of ricebird touchdowns. See how easy that is to predict the future

Difference is. Stuttgart never crossed the 50 yard line against Warren's defense. I'll let the board make its own decision as to which team had momentum working in its favor *hint, they wear orange and black*. Stuttgart was moving backwards more than forwards during the game tonight. Oh well, hate that we can't move to 2-0 on the season, but it shouldn't be an issue next week.

The next chapter in Warren vs Stuttgart will have to wait until maybe the play-offs. On to Dollarway.

-Kyle

phdefense

Quote from: AirWarren on September 07, 2018, 08:04:28 pm
33 looks good. Really good.
I wish I could have heard the calls on both sides when Burks and Walker collided on that 4th down play.

cuckoobird

And warren was struggling to get in the endzone.

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 07, 2018, 11:02:22 pm

All we do know is that for what game was played this evening, Warren was 9 points better than Stuttgart. I'll take that for now. Maybe we can finish it in the play-offs. G'luck against Batesville SS in 2 weeks.

-Kyle

AirWarren

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 07, 2018, 11:02:22 pm

Take your blessings. Warren was on its way to hammering Stuttgart. And bo goes to 11-1 over Stuttgart.

Personally. It's time to get this game off of the non conference for a while. It's becoming similar to beating Eudora or dermott for several similar reasons.

Go grab you a Dewitt jersey cuck and chug a cold one, the dragons are 3-0 lol. I'll send you a 6 pack on me.

cuckoobird

Trojanbird

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 07, 2018, 07:22:03 pm
Warren finally scores after running 11 plays inside the 10 yard line
without penalities, how is this possible?

cuckoobird

STUNNA

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas