• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JUNCTION CITY vs RIVERCREST @ WAR MEMORIAL STADIUM DEC 8 2017

Started by ISU7, December 01, 2017, 09:38:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who you got for the 2017 3A title

JC
73 (60.3%)
RC
48 (39.7%)

Total Members Voted: 120

thabeast428

Everyone on here has been overlooking jc during the playoffs and look where they're at now. So yea should be a good ballgame but going with Jc by 3tds atleast

Skip Baymore

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on December 07, 2017, 04:01:43 pm
That's why they win fairly easily? Because they are out to win a championship in 3A? You think maybe Rivercrest wants to win one more before they move up to 4A? So glad you lent your in depth thoughts to the board.
You can guess what team he supports. hmmmm. lol

ISU7

Quote from: bearbacker52 on December 07, 2017, 11:01:03 pm
just wondering what has been said that makes you think jc is overlooking them? the jc folks always bring plenty of smack talk..why dont you take the bet?
I sure hope youre not from Bearden cause you wouldn't be able to talk lol JC 50 Bearden 26 smacked in the face ;D ;D ;D :-X

Football2mom

Good luck to both teams! We will be there ready to watch some football.. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bearbacker52 on December 07, 2017, 10:09:07 pm
if river wins i will retire from ff, if jc wins you retire, loser leave town match, do you accept the challenge oldman???
If you're giving me 35 points I'll take the bet. JC winning won't surprise me but to predict 42-7 is just kinda bearbacker like. Please pull up a post where facts have made me walk away. I have a very low tolerance for stupidity and rarely walk away.

bleudog

bleudog

Ghost of Colts52

I rarely post or look at this site anyways so I doubt the bet would wager much for me.

ImHogginIt

Is the game available online for those of us out of state ?

dragondad

Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 08, 2017, 08:10:19 am

It's live online pay per view through the AAA.  I think it cost $10

NEark tigers

CoolBreeze

Quote from: bearbacker52 on December 07, 2017, 10:52:08 pm
he talks a good game but when facts, but usually walks,
For one thing, the bet you offered changed the subject. Oldman's question of how much referred to the statement that JC would win 42-7, not whether or not JC would win. For another, you should know by now that OM is not a Rivercrest fan. He's from McGehee. So, he has no horse in this race. So, there's no need for the personal insults.

Wilson

Quote from: ISU7 on December 08, 2017, 01:54:06 am
I sure hope youre not from Bearden cause you wouldn't be able to talk lol JC 50 Bearden 26 smacked in the face ;D ;D ;D :-X

Yes. . He's from Bearden.  . Was all state a couple times for them. . Played and graduated at the University of Arkansas.   .was honorable mention SEC I believe.   Also served in 2 separate wars for the United States Military. . .I figure he's earned enough slack to talk about anything he really wants too. . .

OB11

CoolBreeze

Quote from: thabeast428 on December 08, 2017, 12:09:45 am
Everyone on here has been overlooking jc during the playoffs and look where they're at now. So yea should be a good ballgame but going with Jc by 3tds atleast
That's downright silly. No one has overlooked JC in the playoffs. They entered playoff season ranked No. 1 in 3A. Besides, even if people were inclined to overlook the No. 1 team, numerous JC posters would have made that well-nigh impossible.

Danold Dump

Junction City is fixing to do what they want with these boys...you heard it here first.  Dump says Junction City by 10...dump out

thabeast428

Ok well then noone is overlooking Rivercrest as stated earlier on here

amehr36

I know one guy whos gonna be warm tonight. Just loaded 6 layers for up top amd 3 for down low. Plus 2 pairs of gloves and a tobogan. Been to too many of these things unprepared...

Dragon I

Quote from: Wilson on December 08, 2017, 12:34:47 pm

Yes. . He's from Bearden.  . Was all state a couple times for them. . Played and graduated at the University of Arkansas.   .was honorable mention SEC I believe.   Also served in 2 separate wars for the United States Military. . .I figure he's earned enough slack to talk about anything he really wants too. . .

He's alive!

cuz

Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 08, 2017, 08:10:19 am

Quote from: bleudog on December 03, 2017, 10:06:37 pm
If it's like it has been, JC won't stream video live.  Not sure what it is now, but there has been a significant fee to get live video rights.  They have in the past recorded the game for broadcast a few days later.  They have done live audio.

Fox 16 (in conjunction with FF) has shown the games but it's broadcast area is fairly limited to central Arkansas.  Here's what they did last weekend:  http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/5a-6a-7a-state-championship-games-set/863540771

Here's a subscription link endorsed by AAA:  http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/aaa/57f31abdf0

Free radio should be available here:  http://1037thebuzz.com/listenlive/

501Arkansas

Does the game starts at 8? That what the live stream on NFHS say

Missco

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: amehr36 on December 08, 2017, 02:02:43 pm
I know one guy whos gonna be warm tonight. Just loaded 6 layers for up top amd 3 for down low. Plus 2 pairs of gloves and a tobogan. Been to too many of these things unprepared...
Smart man, everyone have a safe trip.

dragondad

CoolBreeze

If Rivercrest were full strength, It might be a different story. However, the Dragons will be too much for the crippled Colts to handle. But the score will be lower than many have predicted. JC 30 RC 16.

The only exception I see to the above is if the Dragons continue to put the ball on the ground but fail to recover almost all of their fumbles as they have done to date in the playoffs.

luxora4life

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 08, 2017, 04:23:19 pm
If Rivercrest were full strength, It might be a different story. However, the Dragons will be too much for the crippled Colts to handle. But the score will be lower than many have predicted. JC 30 RC 16.

The only exception I see to the above is if the Dragons continue to put the ball on the ground but fail to recover almost all of their fumbles as they have done to date in the playoffs.

We shall see.  No excuses #finishdamission

Dragon I

Drive Time is trying to pronounce SF8's name!  Lol!  Pretty funny!

Proud Buckaroo

I hear Robinson will be back for this game. That's a good thing..

cuz

Seminole_76

Quote from: Missco on December 08, 2017, 03:32:15 pm
Is the game going to be on 107.3 out of Osceola?
No, the game will not be broadcast on 107.3.  And 501, if you start listening at 8:00, you will miss most of the first half.  Game time is 7:00 EST.

Wilson

Quote from: Dragon I on December 08, 2017, 02:34:37 pm
He's alive!
[/quote
Quote from: Dragon I on December 08, 2017, 02:34:37 pm
He's alive!

Yes. . .I pop in from time to time. . .this Louisiana coaching and all has me pretty busy. . cold too. ;)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: amehr36 on December 08, 2017, 02:02:43 pm

Pansy

Football2mom

December 08, 2017, 06:00:45 pm #234 Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 06:09:59 pm by Football2mom
Since we didn't make it we are gonna come out and support Junction on this game.. On our way! #READYTOWATCHANDPICKMYSEATOUTFORNEXTYEAR! #2YELLOWJACKETS

OB11

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 08, 2017, 03:08:36 pm
Does the game starts at 8? That what the live stream on NFHS say

The NFHS site says 8 EST which would be 7 here.

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

Dragon I

Well, down 8 with 3 turnovers and what feels like a dozen penalties......after 1.........I'll take it.

bleudog

Astate37

It isn't often you see a player get a personal foul penalty for being pushed onto the pile after the whistle...wow

leedog95

What a sorry call against the colts looks like JC brought their refs with them. But the Colts come right back and punch it in..... Colts will win this banged up or not.....lol

owl84

JC coach needs to stop with the funky plays and run the ball up the middle

501Arkansas

Jc is overrated finally ran into a team with a GREAT defense

leedog95

Yep Colts have a good D for sure. It should be Osceola playing the Colts tonight would have been if the game wasn't played in JC last week.....

OB11

Sounds like JC has Rivercrest right where they want them based on the past 3 weeks of the playoffs. Lol

leedog95

There goes another lousy call against the Colts. The Colts are playing JC and the Refs.....

owl84

JC has 11 flags. I think JC is getting it worse

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas