• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Salem

Started by Champ74, November 17, 2017, 11:42:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Champ74

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 17, 2017, 11:51:54 pm
Earle rolls on.

I hope they think that.  I be the first to admit that Earle is legit but it's high school football.  I believe in our team.  They have made huge strides since that first matchup.  Is it enough to get by a team like Earle we shall see.  I know one thing we will leave it all on field.  We have a lot respect for Earle but we're not giving them a free ticket to the semi's.   

Champ74

We faced a good opponent tonight in Mineral Springs. Maybe we got the rust off.

Missco

PositiveBro4Life

Quote from: Champ74 on November 18, 2017, 12:18:46 am
We faced a good opponent tonight in Mineral Springs. Maybe we got the rust off.
Dear Salem as we obviously celebrate from whooping mineral, and Salem shssh (They wasn't that tough). Y'all are a different kind of dawgs. I actually thought that y'all would be the #2 team out da 3, but when the celebration is over there will be respect. You'll be in the DawgPound, and we won't lie down either. Thing is Coach Coleman and his aggressive kennals of bulldogs, ain't going to look over y'all. Now Salem be ye also ready. For if thou thinkest that the bulldogs looketh over thou, and respect not thy entry in the Pound. Thy shalt feel the wrath. Naw Salem I'm just kidding around, but preseason I had y'all at the number 2 spot.

Champ74

Was that Yahweh speaking?

Greyhound#1

Quote from: PositiveBro4Life on November 18, 2017, 01:02:21 am
Dear Salem as we obviously celebrate from whooping mineral, and Salem shssh (They wasn't that tough). Y'all are a different kind of dawgs. I actually thought that y'all would be the #2 team out da 3, but when the celebration is over there will be respect. You'll be in the DawgPound, and we won't lie down either. Thing is Coach Coleman and his aggressive kennals of bulldogs, ain't going to look over y'all. Now Salem be ye also ready. For if thou thinkest that the bulldogs looketh over thou, and respect not thy entry in the Pound. Thy shalt feel the wrath. Naw Salem I'm just kidding around, but preseason I had y'all at the number 2 spot.

Lol, I like the post.  I thought playing Earle early in conference play hurt us.  We come out pretty banged up and then offense just couldn't get going after that.  Then QB goes down.  It's seemed like nothing is going our way.  Then a bye week before the first rd just allowed us to re-focus and get healthy.  Our offense has exploded the first two games of the playoffs.  Our RB ran for 295 yds first rd and 235 yds tonight.  So yes I think we're a different team.  This week can really mess with kids.  A lot of variables in the mindset of a highschool football player.  School out and thanksgiving really affects the routine. Can a team like Earle keep focused knowing that they beat us already this year.  I know salem boys will be focused and challenge this week.  They get to try something this school has never accomplish before.  Go hounds

Mr. Trill

I personally believe that all along Salem was he 2nd best team in the 3rd. Good luck to them

bdubyab60

Earle got a little dinged up in the MS game. Hopefully minor things.

Earles a different beast though. No offense but the string up upsets come to an end this week. After the opening series by each team Earle had the rust off and really the only thing that stopped them was themselves.

Salem puts up a fight but just to much firepower from the Bulldogs

nightowl

Old Scrapper

Hats off to Salem! A 5 seed playing after Thanksgiving is an awesome job!

Champ74

ISU7

Champ74

Quote from: ISU7 on November 24, 2017, 12:06:40 am
Earle by 21

ISU7 good luck up there in Mayflower, heard those boys are tough...

bigbrew25

Heck of a run Salem but unfortunately it ends tonight.  Earle has too much firepower.

Greyhound#1

Champ74

Mr_Deb

NEark tigers

Congrats on a fine season, Salem....

ISU7

Quote from: Champ74 on November 24, 2017, 01:12:25 am
ISU7 good luck up there in Mayflower, heard those boys are tough...
Actually they forgot we were tougher😷😎

ISU7

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on November 24, 2017, 03:59:33 pm
I know u didn't.....lol
Ok so i was 2pts off sorry.  lol
Great season Salem

PositiveBro4Life

Quote from: Champ74 on November 25, 2017, 02:20:54 am
Good season Salem
Out of all the teams and their post. I have a newfound respect for Salem. They didn't go back and as the game was ending. They was yelling to our players "Now go win it". That's classy. I'm the little league football coach. Salem that was grade A class.

Paperman

I would expect nothing less than total class from Salem!

Champ74

Quote from: Paperman on November 26, 2017, 08:27:23 am
I would expect nothing less than total class from Salem!

Yea, especially since you called Earle out in the Quarterfinals Paper, but congrats to Osceola and I hope you guys win it all.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas