• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pea Ridge @ Booneville (3rd round)

Started by POTUS, November 17, 2017, 09:26:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearcatdad

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 25, 2017, 10:21:51 pm
I've already told you I would post a link if the hudl gets posted.

Any video you want to provide of the accusation of our player flipping the bird? Or do y'all have that capability?

No sorry I don't have access to that just know my wife and young son was sitting over on the concrete steps and saw him do it.  Unless you are one of the coaches I don't see anything that you can really do about it honestly. 

Rugman15

Quote from: Jabali on November 25, 2017, 10:28:57 pm
The end is near and they can smell it. They have a very long period of irrelevance looking them in the eye after Friday night. Two years of getting slapped around by Shiloh and PG and then a stint of being cannon fodder for PA and then Greenwood.

Hahahahaha 😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡 this comment screams truly upset

Jabali

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 25, 2017, 10:30:52 pm
Hahahahaha 😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡 this comment screams truly upset
Not in the slightest my friend. Pea Ridge has a monumental task ahead of them.

prHOG13

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 25, 2017, 10:29:22 pm
No sorry I don't have access to that just know my wife and young son was sitting over on the concrete steps and saw him do it.  Unless you are one of the coaches I don't see anything that you can really do about it honestly. 
If it happened, it'll get addressed I can promise you that.

It's been fun bantering with y'all. All in good fun. I sincerely wish you all the best of luck in 3A and have enjoyed our matchups. Booneville is proud of their program and they should be.

Rugman15

Quote from: Jabali on November 25, 2017, 10:34:27 pm

We do no doubt.  But when the losing team goes on a rant about it, it kind of makes you seem like a sore loser

prHOG13

Quote from: Jabali on November 25, 2017, 10:34:27 pm
No doubt. It's the semifinals, no one gets here by luck. Arky is going to be a much tougher task than the team we scraped by in round 1 last year. If you follow what I and other PR posters have stated about Arky before the season... we expected them to be a title contender. That's been proven this year with their dominant play in a tough conference. Their only loss was a 4 point loss without Hatley, which is impressive. PR will need to play perfect football to make it to WMS

Jabali

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 25, 2017, 10:40:58 pm
No doubt. It's the semifinals, no one gets here by luck. Arky is going to be a much tougher task than the team we scraped by in round 1 last year. If you follow what I and other PR posters have stated about Arky before the season... we expected them to be a title contender. That's been proven this year with their dominant play in a tough conference. Their only loss was a 4 point loss without Hatley, which is impressive. PR will need to play perfect football to make it to WMS
Arky is just another game. I was referring to the long term tasks 5-a and 6-a ball that is in the near future.

POTUS

prHOG13

Quote from: Jabali on November 25, 2017, 10:47:30 pm
Arky is just another game. I was referring to the long term tasks 5-a and 6-a ball that is in the near future.
Eh, 5A is two years away. Most of our conference will be making the jump with us. PG, Gravette, Berryville had higher enrollment numbers, but we are growing at a faster rate. There will be a transition period for sure, but they'll still be competitive. Our 7th grade programs have rarely ever been competitive as they emphasize acclimating to the scheme and development of everyone rather than just playing the best players. Jr High this season had a horrible injury year, but won their last 3. Our Jr High programs split their last two matchups with both winning on the road.

We'll talk about that obstacle when it gets here.

Rugman15

Quote from: POTUS on November 25, 2017, 10:56:25 pm

lol @ booneville crying about signs

Those people that tore down the signs were doing them a favor!  Less cleanup!

POTUS

TurfToe

Quote from: RZback on November 25, 2017, 04:20:50 pm
Was strange how quickly they turned the scoreboard off.  Really soon after the game ended.  I guess their feelings were hurt.

Ozark fan here and we have played Booneville for longer than I have been alive. To my knowledge the scoreboard is always turned off immediately. At Ozark our scoreboard is reset to all 1's when the game ends, doesn't matter if we win or lose. My guess is, at the end of the night, the people in the press box just want to go home. I don't think anyone is a sore loser or sore winner.

Either way, good luck to Booneville in 3A next year and PR next Friday night. Both teams have had a great season up to this point. I will always pull for the teams from this area over the southern AR teams.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: TurfToe on November 27, 2017, 09:13:57 am
Ozark fan here and we have played Booneville for longer than I have been alive. To my knowledge the scoreboard is always turned off immediately. At Ozark our scoreboard is reset to all 1's when the game ends, doesn't matter if we win or lose. My guess is, at the end of the night, the people in the press box just want to go home. I don't think anyone is a sore loser or sore winner.

Yep, same way in Stuttgart. The scoreboard is turned off about a minute after the game.

RZback

Why not just play without a clock and then the person running it can just stay home?

Rugman15

Quote from: RZback on November 27, 2017, 03:06:12 pm
Why not just play without a clock and then the person running it can just stay home?

Let the refs keep it down on the field!  No point to having a scoreboard in my opinion!  Just let the refs write down the score and keep the time themselves!  Easy fix!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: RZback on November 27, 2017, 03:06:12 pm

Because apparently only Pea Ridge takes scoreboard pics after the game?

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 03:41:21 pm

Sure hasn't been Stuttgart lately!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 27, 2017, 04:23:52 pm
Sure hasn't been Stuttgart lately!

The only scoreboard pics we take are at War Memorial after a win. You wouldn't know about that though.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 04:30:56 pm
The only scoreboard pics we take are at War Memorial after a win. You wouldn't know about that though.

Been a while then 😋

SUGARTOWN

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 04:38:50 pm
Only 5 years. Which is a lot better team never.  8)

Keep living in the past  8) 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 27, 2017, 04:45:11 pm
Keep living in the past  8)

Let me know when you get a past worth remembering.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 04:50:52 pm
Let me know when you get a past worth remembering.

Lol like the past means anything to what's happening now 😂🤡

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 27, 2017, 05:31:20 pm
Lol like the past means anything to what's happening now 😂🤡

Never said it did. Just that most folks don't take pics of scoreboards.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 05:39:04 pm
Never said it did. Just that most folks don't take pics of scoreboards.

Lol then don't bring up the past 🤷🏻‍♂️

Big Fan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 03:41:21 pm
The '98 Razorbacks did also....just say'n....

SUGARTOWN

November 27, 2017, 06:09:21 pm #326 Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:11:10 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: Big Fan on November 27, 2017, 05:59:20 pm
The '98 Razorbacks did also....just say'n....

Much like PR it had been awhile since the Hogs had won anything important. But still kinda lame. :)

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 06:09:21 pm
Much like PR it had been awhile since the Hogs have won anything important.  :)

Pretty sure you have no room to talk for the past 3 years because Pea Ridge has done better than you guys recently. 

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 06:09:21 pm
Much like PR it had been awhile since the Hogs had won anything important. But still kinda lame. :)

Keep hating 😎

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 27, 2017, 06:11:19 pm
Pretty sure you have no room to talk for the past 3 years because Pea Ridge has done better than you guys recently.

Keep living in the past....

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 06:17:52 pm
How many conference titles do you have the last 3 years? Stuttgart has 2.

Obviously you are mad that Stuttgart is regressing while little old Pea Ridge is trending upward.  How many semifinals have you been to in the past 3 years?  Pea Risge has been to 3 😎

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 27, 2017, 06:19:20 pm
Obviously you are mad that Stuttgart is regressing while little old Pea Ridge is trending upward.  How many semifinals have you been to in the past 3 years?  Pea Risge has been to 3 😎

Regressing? Two straight conferences titles is not regressing.

Seriously, the last 2 years have been great for your program. Your best years ever. From what I hear though you better enjoy them because next year you won't be so lucky. That's just the difference in the 2 town/programs. You guys celebrate semi finals. That's great for you. The only thing that matters in Stuttgart is conference and state titles. Not trying to be arrogant, but that's the culture there. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 06:30:08 pm

Seriously, the last 2 years have been great for your program. Your best years ever. From what I hear though you better enjoy them because next year you won't be so lucky. That's just the difference in the 2 town/programs. You guys celebrate semi finals. That's great for you. The only thing that matters in Stuttgart is conference and state titles. Not trying to be arrogant, but that's the culture there. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Conference titles do not mean anything if you can't even get past the 2nd round.  I understand it very well.  And from what I have heard, Pea ridge will be just fine next year.  I love how salty and offended you are that we are on the upward trend.  Keep the hate coming, because we love it.

Rugman15

Obviously your conference title didn't mean anything to the 2nd place team in the 1-4A

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 27, 2017, 06:33:22 pm
Conference titles do not mean anything if you can't even get past the 2nd round.  I understand it very well.  And from what I have heard, Pea ridge will be just fine next year.  I love how salty and offended you are that we are on the upward trend.  Keep the hate coming, because we love it.

Hey, I'm just going off what your own posters are saying...6-4 and probably a 3rd seed. That's still a pretty good year for you guys.

footballfan-tastic

LOL!! You folks in Stuttgart must be down in the dumps then over the last 5 seasons, 30 wins?     Better get that program moving.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 07:11:06 pm
Hey, I'm just going off what your own posters are saying...6-4 and probably a 3rd seed. That's still a pretty good year for you guys.

Haha those titles in the 20th century just makes this valid for you 😂 I doubt you were grown up enough to even remember about half of those as well 😂

Quote from: footballfan-tastic on November 27, 2017, 07:12:57 pm

LOL!! You folks in Stuttgart must be down in the dumps then over the last 5 seasons, 30 wins?     Better get that program moving.

BUT BUT...that 1949 title that EVERYONEE cares about 😂🤣

SUGARTOWN

November 27, 2017, 07:22:47 pm #337 Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 08:08:28 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: Rugman15 on November 27, 2017, 07:17:08 pm
Haha those titles in the 20th century just makes this valid for you 😂 I doubt you were grown up enough to even remember about half of those as well 😂

BUT BUT...that 1949 title that EVERYONEE cares about 😂🤣

I've been going to Stuttgart games for 40+ years, I've seen plenty of wins and titles. Been to 5 Championship games. Funny thing about it is, some of those teams from the late 80's and 90's that lost in the first or second rounds would've made runs at titles in the current 4A. But we were in a higher classification then and not so lucky.

But I am glad you're interested in Ricebird history.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 07:22:47 pm
I've been going to Stuttgart games for 40+ years, I've seen plenty of wins and titles. Been to 5 Championship games. Funny thing about it is, some of those teams from the late 80's and 90's that lost in the first or second rounds would've made runs at titles in the current 4A. But we were in a higher classification then and not so lucky.

But I am glad you're interested in Ricebird history.

If you were going to ricebird games for 40 years then you were old enough to reminder 3 of 7 state titles, which is less than half.  Good for you though 😂👍 those titles mean nothing today as far as I am concerned.  Glad you got to grow up with good high school football just like I am blessed to be able to with Pea ridge.  Not many can say that.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 27, 2017, 08:49:45 pm
If you were going to ricebird games for 40 years then you were old enough to reminder 3 of 7 state titles, which is less than half.  Good for you though 😂👍 those titles mean nothing today as far as I am concerned.  Glad you got to grow up with good high school football just like I am blessed to be able to with Pea ridge.  Not many can say that.

I hope you get to experience the joy of a state title for your school someday.

OLDSCHOOL82

Rugmans came along way in a year.  Good lord boy. 

Rugman15

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 27, 2017, 09:05:51 pm
Rugmans came along way in a year.  Good lord boy.

Thanks but we all have to grow up sometime...just took a little while for me.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 27, 2017, 09:05:48 pm
I hope you get to experience the joy of a state title for your school someday.

Thanks and hopefully it's in my final year here at this school.  Maybe I can actually get one in the spring as well 😄

Trojanbird

Just what I thought, you really are 15!

Rugman15

Quote from: Trojanbird on November 27, 2017, 10:51:51 pm
Just what I thought, you really are 15!

17...good try though Trojanbirdturds!  Finally out of the closet after your failure of a troll job after the Shiloh game?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas