• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff VS J-Ville who you got

Started by 2000ZEBRA, October 28, 2017, 05:25:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

2000ZEBRA

Pr8hd

PrivateLesson

GuvHog

jaxalum2008

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Pine Bluff is overrated!  Jacksonville with the upset Friday night!

zebradynasty

Get in get out healthy with a win. That's the only goal for Thursday. The Z's have really grown and improved every game this season. Didn't think they would be state title contenders at the beginning of the year but they have worked their way into contention. A win and a #1 seed get the bye but in a way, I hate that because the more this bunch plays the better they get.

zebrafan

Wonder if Bolding is dressing any of the 9th graders for this matchup?🤔

2000ZEBRA

zebrafan

zebradynasty

zebrafan

protegewill

Yeah Boi!! I don't care what the score is long as we win and secure that #1 seed!!! 

BullDogFan72

I have followed the Zebras some this season.  I've been impressed with their team this year.  The lone loss to Cabot could probably be chalked up to a bad night for the Z's.  Sometimes those happen, and I'm sure you'd like that one back.  I wouldn't want to play anyone else at War Memorial this year but Pine Bluff.  Best on Best.  That's the way is has been, that's the way it should be now.  To be the best you have to beat the best.  It's always an exciting and great game when GW plays PB.  I hope that we're both left standing after Thanksgiving.  I have a lot of respect for Coach Bolding and the PB Players.  They are great competitors and sportsmen.  I can't count the number of times in the semi-finals last year I saw a PB player help a GW player up and vice-versa.  Two great programs!  It's gonna be fun!

sportsguy80

Quote from: BullDogFan72 on November 01, 2017, 04:16:15 pm
I have followed the Zebras some this season.  I've been impressed with their team this year.  The lone loss to Cabot could probably be chalked up to a bad night for the Z's.  Sometimes those happen, and I'm sure you'd like that one back.  I wouldn't want to play anyone else at War Memorial this year but Pine Bluff.  Best on Best.  That's the way is has been, that's the way it should be now.  To be the best you have to beat the best.  It's always an exciting and great game when GW plays PB.  I hope that we're both left standing after Thanksgiving.  I have a lot of respect for Coach Bolding and the PB Players.  They are great competitors and sportsmen.  I can't count the number of times in the semi-finals last year I saw a PB player help a GW player up and vice-versa.  Two great programs!  It's gonna be fun!
Well said. I couldn't agree any more.

jaxalum2008

I predict Jax will use #3 as( their backup qb) tonight.

Pr8hd

Quote from: protegewill on October 30, 2017, 08:12:00 am
Yeah Boi!! I don't care what the score is long as we win and secure that #1 seed!!! 

Pretty sure PB is locked in at #1 since they own head to head tie break over WM.

jaxalum2008

AT

zebrafan

zebradynasty

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas