• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PINE BLUFF VS WEST MEMPHIS

Started by 2000ZEBRA, October 21, 2017, 08:26:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 10:48:27 am
God bless you smh, I was helping 2000Zebra out...

+1  He seems to need a lot of help.

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 10:49:02 am
+1  He seems to need a lot of help.
+1 huh.....hmmm I'm still at 62...lol liar!

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 10:46:39 am
FACTS and SCHEDULES don't lie!  They both show that Pine Bluff has had an easy season so far.   My OPINION is that pb is overrated.  And the FACTS and SCHEDULES back up my opinion.   :)

What facts? The only thing you got is schedule and both schedules are fairly similar. It's a huge flaw in reasoning to only use W-L records. Yes we beat the heck out Chapel and now Chapel has chance to win their conference but Chapel couldn't beat Northside! What's your facts on Searcy beating the heck out of Morrilton which beat your so called powerhouse Russellville?

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 10:53:18 am
+1 huh.....hmmm I'm still at 62...lol liar!

I slapped you, then i clapped you!  ;)

Bulldogfan44

WM and Pinebluff both really need this game. Because the loser knows they have to make trip up here to Greenwood. And Neither of them want that to happen. Hope it is a great game.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 24, 2017, 10:54:20 am
What facts? The only thing you got is schedule and both schedules are fairly similar. It's a huge flaw in reasoning to only use W-L records. Yes we beat the heck out Chapel and now Chapel has chance to win their conference but Chapel couldn't beat Northside! What's your facts on Searcy beating the heck out of Morrilton which beat your so called powerhouse Russellville?

I'm not a Russellville fan at all.  They are still living in the past.  However, I can't wait to see PB play them in the second round.  I'll pick Russvegas in that game ALL DAY LONG!   Russellville has played some really good teams, unlike PB.  They are battle tested, unlike PB. 

PB = Overrated.

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 10:54:39 am
[/quote/]
Lol almost forgot that clap!...where are the WM fans? I need injury updates/what to expect.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 10:57:20 am
Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 10:54:39 am
[/quote/]
Lol almost forgot that clap!...where are the WM fans? I need injury updates/what to expect.

Where are the WM fans?  I'm getting bored with yanking ZebraWantabes chain.  lol

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 10:56:39 am
I'm not a Russellville fan at all.  They are still living in the past.  However, I can't wait to see PB play them in the second round.  I'll pick Russvegas in that game ALL DAY LONG!   Russellville has played some really good teams, unlike PB.  They are battle tested, unlike PB. 

PB = Overrated.
I would love the Cyclones in round 2...I remember there school twitter page last time they played us....

urban legend2

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 24, 2017, 10:55:27 am
WM and Pinebluff both really need this game. Because the loser knows they have to make trip up here to Greenwood. And Neither of them want that to happen. Hope it is a great game.
PB's won at Greenwood before and was two points away from winning there last year, but I would definitely prefer them to go back this year. GW is tough to beat as it is no matter where the game is played. If they take care of business Friday against WM, they shouldn't have to travel in the playoffs (and that's not to say they're guaranteed a victory over Jacksonville in the season finale).

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 10:59:51 am
I would love the Cyclones in round 2...I remember there school twitter page last time they played us....

We had some great banter with them a few weeks ago.   They won last year and they are crying cause they aren't getting respect. 

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 10:56:39 am

PB = Overrated.

Battle test as in they LOST to 5A team! LOL!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 24, 2017, 11:07:53 am
Battle test as in they LOST to 5A team! LOL!!

You should get with your little buddy Zebrafan and let him teach you the meaning of "battle tested".  It doesn't mean that you've won all your games.  It means you've been in a lot of hard fought battles.  I would say, Russellville has probably been in the most of those this year.  PB has been in ZERO!!!   That is EXACTLY why Pine Bluff is overrated this year.  And i'm gonna bet that a vast majority of your fans kinda know i'm right.  :)

urban legend2

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 11:13:11 am
You should get with your little buddy Zebrafan and let him teach you the meaning of "battle tested".  It doesn't mean that you've won all your games.  It means you've been in a lot of hard fought battles.  I would say, Russellville has probably been in the most of those this year.  PB has been in ZERO!!!   That is EXACTLY why Pine Bluff is overrated this year.  And i'm gonna bet that a vast majority of your fans kinda know i'm right.  :)
Naw. You're probably in the minority on that one.

Wildcat Football

You do realize Coach Bolding is the type of guy that loves to print out statements like this and put in the locker room...I'd be careful not to put too much fuel out there, otherwise them Z's will come into a potential GW playoff matchup foaming at the mouth...just sayin.  Don't underestimate them Z's, they love playing in WM and usually rise to the occassion.

zebradynasty

You can sale that crap to whoever you keep wanting to throw you a lifeline on here! Losing to an average 5A team and struggling to beat a horrible 6A team....Eldorado and Benton I fully acknowledge as solid teams but you went off the road and into a ditch and hit a sewer line when you put Russellville in there. 

7AFBFAN

PB has a great program. Anyone doubting that and taking their team lightly this is or any year is just fooling themselves. The banter will get more rapid between now and WMS and then a lot of posters will disappear once their team loses.

Bulldogfan44

The Zebra fans must be liberals. They can't except facts... PB = Overrated

urban legend2

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on October 24, 2017, 11:28:16 am
PB has a great program. Anyone doubting that and taking their team lightly this is or any year is just fooling themselves. The banter will get more rapid between now and WMS and then a lot of posters will disappear once their team loses.
+1. You'll still see guys like myself, zebradynasty, zebrafan and a few other PB fans give credit where credit is due regardless of a win or loss in the playoffs. Can't say that for a few of the "fans" of other teams.

zebradynasty

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on October 24, 2017, 11:28:16 am

True dat! But look whose doing all the talking now. In all my years on FF no one has EVER said PB was overrated. But this year...If you are truly a good team you shouldn't have to rely on your own hype to get noticed.

Wildcat Football

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 24, 2017, 11:32:31 am
You tell them they're overrated after you beat them, not before....now I'm sure Bolding is going to drill this into the players brains, "Hey fellas, GW Bulldogs say ya'll are overrated, what you gonna do about it!?". And with that every tackle, sack, hit, run, catch, & score them Z's are gonna hoot and holler to the next play and so it goes on and on.  LR Parkview did that against PA, I bet the Bruins went into the game thinking the very same thing.

7AFBFAN

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 24, 2017, 11:37:02 am
+1. You'll still see guys like myself, zebradynasty, zebrafan and a few other PB fans give credit where credit is due regardless of a win or loss in the playoffs. Can't say that for a few of the "fans" of other teams.

Exactly and I agree 100%. I have preached humility on here to certain fanbases before and some just don't get it. Let the results speak for themselves.

zebradynasty

Right we don't blame players for losses or disappear to the next season when we lose. 90% of the chatter is coming from who? But let them lose...they'll disappear faster than quick can get ready!

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: Wildcat Football on October 24, 2017, 11:38:16 am
You tell them they're overrated after you beat them, not before....now I'm sure Bolding is going to drill this into the players brains, "Hey fellas, GW Bulldogs say ya'll are overrated, what you gonna do about it!?". And with that every tackle, sack, hit, run, catch, & score them Z's are gonna hoot and holler to the next play and so it goes on and on.  LR Parkview did that against PA, I bet the Bruins went into the game thinking the very same thing.
OK so if you don't want me to say it about PB I'll just say it about y'all. Wayyyyy overrated. Was hoping it was going to be a good game a few weeks back. Boy was I Wrong

Wildcat Football

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 24, 2017, 11:43:46 am
OK so if you don't want me to say it about PB I'll just say it about y'all. Wayyyyy overrated. Was hoping it was going to be a good game a few weeks back. Boy was I Wrong
I would think after talking big the last 2 years and losing to PB and then Russellville in WMS, those 2 cautionary tales would be lessons learned.  I guess you gotta either love or loathe the GW fan base confidence.  I'm gonna say if Coach Jones were reading this he would agree what you guys post is RAT POISON!

zebrafan

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 24, 2017, 11:32:31 am
All Greenwood fans are mass Trump supporters?

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 11:58:01 am
Never said that. Just seems pretty easy to see Can't except facts? Neither can Liberals. It's like living in an alternate reality

zebrafan

Quote from: Wildcat Football on October 24, 2017, 11:52:05 am
I would think after talking big the last 2 years and losing to PB and then Russellville in WMS, those 2 cautionary tales would be lessons learned.  I guess you gotta either love or loathe the GW fan base confidence.  I'm gonna say if Coach Jones were reading this he would agree what you guys post is RAT POISON!
+1

zebrafan

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 24, 2017, 12:01:06 pm
Never said that. Just seems pretty easy to see Can't except facts? Neither can Liberals. It's like living in an alternate reality
Have I said that PB was a world beater? Nope. Check yourself 44.

zebrafan

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

zebradynasty

So far all I heard is opinions. So share the facts!

urban legend2

The only facts that were posted were three teams from PB and GW's schedule, their record and score. No one's disputing that. The extra stuff was opinion-based.

Wildcat Football

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 12:01:39 pm
+1
Oh, and almost forgot lost to ED in round 2 three years ago at GW before losing in the finals last 2 years!

zebrafan

Quote from: Wildcat Football on October 24, 2017, 12:11:57 pm
Oh, and almost forgot lost to ED in round 2 three years ago at GW before losing in the finals last 2 years!
🎤 Dropped.....+2! 🙌🏻😂

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 12:13:46 pm
🎤 Dropped.....+2! 🙌🏻😂
Hey we ain't perfect. Just usually most of the time like 99% of the time. Better than everyone else we play. Not perfect

zebrafan

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 24, 2017, 12:15:31 pm
Hey we ain't perfect. Just usually most of the time like 99% of the time. Better than everyone else we play. Not perfect
Lol. Ya.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 11:58:01 am

Yep I am.  And proud of it.

Boy, Baitshop and others would be so proud of me.  Talk about throwing out the bait and setting the hook!!!   LOL

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 12:37:04 pm

Boy, Baitshop and others would be so proud of me.  Talk about throwing out the bait and setting the hook!!!   LOL
Always good bait. Might need a stronger pole.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Wildcat Football on October 24, 2017, 11:38:16 am

Oh no!  The mighty coach bolding is gonna use a fan-base thread to fire up his team!   Look out 6A!!! 

protegewill

First off, I based my record comparison off your incompleterecord comparison, so the evidence of the records speak for themselves. As for your GW played better teams comment, I remind you the opponents record difference of between GW and PB "as of today and this season" is 4 only games (in GW's favor and the fact that GW has played and beaten the most competitive team in their conference and PB plays ours this week.

Getting to back to my original point, which is that PB and GW teams are pretty much even. You can argue that they not but  a realistic look  the evidence will not support it. Look at each teams entire schedule, both teams schedule show they each played two 7A and one 5A opponent besides their respective conference opponents. GW's non-conference opponent's record ( FSS, FNS, Alma) is W-9 L-15 and PB's non-conference opponent's record (Cabot, FNS, Watson Chapel) is W-12 L-12. So the difference there is 3 games in PB's favor.   Neither team can change who the AAA assigns to their conference so let's not include them for the sake of argument. What both do have control over is our non-conference schedule to a certain degree. Both teams played two 7A opponents and one 5A opponent. As for who played the better teams the the comparison, point goes to PB. 

What player or real fan, former player or alumni of a school for that matter does not want their team to be the best at whatever they do including sports they play (i.e. win a championship) and does not look ahead at the brackets to see who they will possibly play on the road to get their, especially if one of the team is a rival?  That by definition is at the very heart of what being a fan is. IMO, the fact that you can possibly have a rematch with a rival with the championship at stake with the opportunity to the lead in that series will automatically make want to be more focused and determined so you can maximize each opportunity and remove each and every obstacle that will prevent you from achieving that goal to that goal even more.

I will admit that one of the best comparison will be by using the common opponents if there any. Which GW did beat Northside by a score of 34-7 in week one and PB beat them by a score of 14-7 in week three, point goes to GW. But as we all know that a team improves the most between week one and week two. Since Northside beat Van Buren 41-28 before they lost to us by seven the next week; and the fact that Van Buren is winless as of yet could be seen by some as Northside having and extra week of practice before they played us.

Lastly, the context of comment of "Anyone with a brain (and those who have small ones like most of the PB posters on here do)" comment. That statement is ignorant and offensive not to mention based on Racist Darwinism ideology, but I know it's a "smoke screen" to distract  us from your own personal ignorance and specifically your illogical and irrational argument. Because that's not something you would have the balls to say to any PB fan, player or a PB poster's face just to then deny the cultural significance and meaning of your offensive words and not expect to walk away untouched. So, lets just stick to the topic of football and keep it our comments clean okay!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 12:38:35 pm
Always good bait.

It worked so well on this thread, I'm thinking about getting a patent and selling it to the masses.  :)

protegewill

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 12:40:24 pm
It worked so well on this thread, I'm thinking about getting a patent and selling it to the masses.  :)

First off, I based my record comparison off your incompleterecord comparison, so the evidence of the records speak for themselves. As for your GW played better teams comment, I remind you the opponents record difference of between GW and PB "as of today and this season" is 4 only games (in GW's favor and the fact that GW has played and beaten the most competitive team in their conference and PB plays ours this week.

Getting to back to my original point, which is that PB and GW teams are pretty much even. You can argue that they not but  a realistic look  the evidence will not support it. Look at each teams entire schedule, both teams schedule show they each played two 7A and one 5A opponent besides their respective conference opponents. GW's non-conference opponent's record ( FSS, FNS, Alma) is W-9 L-15 and PB's non-conference opponent's record (Cabot, FNS, Watson Chapel) is W-12 L-12. So the difference there is 3 games in PB's favor.   Neither team can change who the AAA assigns to their conference so let's not include them for the sake of argument. What both do have control over is our non-conference schedule to a certain degree. Both teams played two 7A opponents and one 5A opponent. As for who played the better teams the the comparison, point goes to PB.

What player or real fan, former player or alumni of a school for that matter does not want their team to be the best at whatever they do including sports they play (i.e. win a championship) and does not look ahead at the brackets to see who they will possibly play on the road to get their, especially if one of the team is a rival?  That by definition is at the very heart of what being a fan is. IMO, the fact that you can possibly have a rematch with a rival with the championship at stake with the opportunity to the lead in that series will automatically make want to be more focused and determined so you can maximize each opportunity and remove each and every obstacle that will prevent you from achieving that goal to that goal even more.

I will admit that one of the best comparison will be by using the common opponents if there any. Which GW did beat Northside by a score of 34-7 in week one and PB beat them by a score of 14-7 in week three, point goes to GW. But as we all know that a team improves the most between week one and week two. Since Northside beat Van Buren 41-28 before they lost to us by seven the next week; and the fact that Van Buren is winless as of yet could be seen by some as Northside having and extra week of practice before they played us.

Lastly, the context of comment of "Anyone with a brain (and those who have small ones like most of the PB posters on here do)" comment. That statement is ignorant and offensive not to mention based on Racist Darwinism ideology, but I know it's a "smoke screen" to distract  us from your own personal ignorance and specifically your illogical and irrational argument. Because that's not something you would have the balls to say to any PB fan, player or a PB poster's face just to then deny the cultural significance and meaning of your offensive words and not expect to walk away untouched. So, lets just stick to the topic of football and keep it our comments clean okay!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: protegewill on October 24, 2017, 12:39:58 pm

Wow, get your panties in a wad much?  I make the same comments about other teams.  PB is no different.  Stop bringing in the race issue.  You're a complete idiot for doing that.  Grow up!   I'm messing with you boys from PB cause no-one from WM is doing it.  Lighten up and laugh.  It's all in good fun.    #crymuch

zebrafan

As for the game, I believe PB will get back there tall soph WR this week...and I assume Bolding will dress out a couple of freshman to join the varsity...which I always enjoy seeing how they look!

Bulldogfan44

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 12:37:04 pm

Hey right there with you, just didn't wanna listen to the Liberals cry, so I didn't throw that out there. 😂

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 12:49:39 pm
As for the game, I believe PB will get back there tall soph WR this week...and I assume Bolding will dress out a couple of freshman to join the varsity...which I always enjoy seeing how they look!

All "chain yanking" aside.  I do believe PB and GW are the cream of the 6A crop.  And I also am a realist.....If WM is missing some key players, then this game Friday night might get ugly for WM.   

zebrafan

Quote from: Bulldogfan44 on October 24, 2017, 12:53:48 pm
Hey right there with you, just didn't wanna listen to the Liberals cry, so I didn't throw that out there. 😂
Trolltrace.com

zebrafan

As of now 100% chance of rain on Friday 😕

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on October 24, 2017, 01:01:57 pm
As of now 100% chance of rain on Friday 😕

Rain..........The Great Equalizer!

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 24, 2017, 01:02:26 pm
Rain..........The Great Equalizer!
Who does it help though. PB has been more of a passing team so far...but I know Bolding will figure it out.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas