• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PINE BLUFF VS WEST MEMPHIS

Started by 2000ZEBRA, October 21, 2017, 08:26:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 25, 2017, 11:56:21 am
WM won't be able to get to the outside either because we have two good DE that has good speed

LOL   OK!

2000ZEBRA

I'M JUST TELLING YOU WHAT GOD LOVES

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 25, 2017, 01:23:47 pm
I'M JUST TELLING YOU WHAT GOD LOVES

He doesn't like people who yell on message boards!

2000ZEBRA

2000ZEBRA

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 25, 2017, 02:26:51 pm
Check out this highlight! http://www.hudl.com/v/286KUe

Didn't see anyone standing out.  I saw 5 plays. 
Play 1: missed tackle (bad job)
Play 2: tackle (good job)
Play 3: tackle (good job)
Play 4: group tackle (good job)
Play 5: nothing.....

westmem

We will contain the outside DB trust me we have some big fast offensive ends trust me it will enough to humble them big boys we have speed to

zebradynasty

October 25, 2017, 03:06:42 pm #157 Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 04:18:41 pm by zebradynasty
Foote has a very quick first step off the ball and good speed. The film shows he can disrupt plays by getting up the field so quick even if he's not the one that makes the tackle. Even if you get past him our LB have great range and speed. It is hard to run outside on this defense but I believe WM more than anyone we played this year has a chance doing it.

westmem

This game will be a ball control game it will be slow to humble both of the defensive side.if it a close game a fumble, turnover on down will seal this game

zebradynasty

Quote from: westmem on October 25, 2017, 03:25:03 pm
This game will be a ball control game it will be slow to humble both of the defensive side.if it a close game a fumble, turnover on down will seal this game

You might be right.

2000ZEBRA

Word on the street is that WM tackles and tight ends are weak blockers so that's telling me we will have that QB running like a chicken with it's head cut off

westmem

We will correct that like every game we played if we do have weak blockers lol
We just do a screen to our tight end then because we can catch now

2000ZEBRA

T-Bone

October 25, 2017, 08:02:05 pm #163 Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:06:19 pm by T-Bone
Quote from: westmem on October 25, 2017, 06:48:45 pm
We will correct that like every game we played if we do have weak blockers lol
We just do a screen to our tight end then because we can catch now

Won't be able to hear due to the cow bells going off.  Oh, I thought you said you screamed to tight end.

westmem

Our runners will tired 😓 out y'all DB and stop 🛑 y'all QB to

2000ZEBRA

#10 Snow is the #6 DB in the State

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

The line in Vegas has widened.   West Memphis by 10!  (even the Vegas boys know that know that Pine Bluff is overrated)

zebradynasty

2000ZEBRA

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 09:21:46 am
Cause they're not Pine Bluff.

Good deal! It's clear now that you're worried about Pine Bluff.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 26, 2017, 09:40:11 am #171 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 09:43:34 am by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: zebradynasty on October 26, 2017, 09:36:41 am
Good deal! It's clear now that you're worried about Pine Bluff.

Not as worried as you should be about WM.  :)

I know you're obsessed with Greenwood, but you should really look at your schedule the next 5 weeks:

West Memphis
Jacksonville
Bye
Russellville
ElDorado

The only guaranteed win is your bye week!   Good luck tomorrow night against WM.  You're gonna need it!

T-Bone

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 09:03:59 am
The line in Vegas has widened.   West Memphis by 10!  (even the Vegas boys know that know that Pine Bluff is overrated)

I don't have a dog in this hunt but I see no way for this to happen since playing in PB.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: T-Bone on October 26, 2017, 10:43:53 am
I don't have a dog in this hunt but I see no way for this to happen since playing in PB.

Three reasons this will happen.  1) PB is overrated.  2)PB will overlook WM.  3)The rain will come into play and keep the cowbell crew at home.

westmem

You can lose on any given Friday so don't get cocky

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: westmem on October 26, 2017, 10:56:25 am
You can lose on any given Friday so don't get cocky

Just going off the line in Vegas.  :)

2000ZEBRA

THAT'S YOUR LINE IN WM NOT VEGAS, I SEEN THE PLAYOFF MATCHUPS YOU GAVE US I GUESS YOU ALREADY GOT US WINNING AGAINST WM 🤔😈😈

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 10:54:51 am
Three reasons this will happen.  1) PB is overrated.  2)PB will overlook WM.  3)The rain will come into play and keep the cowbell crew at home.

You're reaching...it's understandable you know full well what PB is capable of. You don't get to be the winingest football program in State History by overlooking people. Maybe that's a GW phenomenon? Is that what happen when PB took a bunch of sophomores to GW and won?

protegewill

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 09:40:11 am
Not as worried as you should be about WM.  :)

I know you're obsessed with Greenwood, but you should really look at your schedule the next 5 weeks:

West Memphis
Jacksonville
Bye
Russellville
ElDorado

The only guaranteed win is your bye week!   Good luck tomorrow night against WM.  You're gonna need it!

You' re just as obsessed with the Z's and you just predicted PB to beat WM cause that's the only way your statement is true. Proof/evidence is Russ is the W#4; cause they lost to W#1-GW and W#3-Benton, even if they beat W#2-El dorado they will not get enough tiebreaker points to pass W#3-Benton. So, I'll just say thanks for being wrong mr. doyouknowwhoithinkiam= mr.100% wrong!!

protegewill

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 26, 2017, 11:22:48 am
THAT'S YOUR LINE IN WM NOT VEGAS, I SEEN THE PLAYOFF MATCHUPS YOU GAVE US I GUESS YOU ALREADY GOT US WINNING AGAINST WM 🤔😈😈

++1 2000ZEBRA you caught him predicting us to bet WM before I finished typing.

2000ZEBRA

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 26, 2017, 12:47:21 pm #181 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 01:03:20 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Who ended PB's season last year?

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 26, 2017, 12:53:57 pm #182 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 12:58:44 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: protegewill on October 26, 2017, 11:30:10 am
You' re just as obsessed with the Z's and you just predicted PB to beat WM cause that's the only way your statement is true. Proof/evidence is Russ is the W#4; cause they lost to W#1-GW and W#3-Benton, even if they beat W#2-El dorado they will not get enough tiebreaker points to pass W#3-Benton. So, I'll just say thanks for being wrong mr. doyouknowwhoithinkiam= mr.100% wrong!!

I have Russ as #4.  Moron.  I have them beating Marion, then playing PB in the second round.  Can you read a bracket?   protegewantabe = Mrs 100% wrong!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: protegewill on October 26, 2017, 11:32:16 am
++1 2000ZEBRA you caught him predicting us to bet WM before I finished typing.

Predicting PB to win against WM yes.  I think PB will get a few lucky breaks and squeak a win out.

But the line in Vegas says otherwise. 

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

2000ZEBRA

JUST SHUT UP AND WATCH THE VIDEO🤘

westmem

You can show those weak videos all you wantbut that still not going to stop 🛑 us for getting this upset

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Honestly those videos don't impress me.  I guess if you play inferior talent, almost anyone can look like a stud on defense.   But nice editing by the way.  I like how you put the Gatorade symbol inside the circles.  That's really cool!  Good job Table Bussa! 

2000ZEBRA

lol WHAT THE HE'LL IS A TABLE BUSSA🤔🤔🤔🤔

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on October 26, 2017, 01:26:23 pm
lol WHAT THE HE'LL IS A TABLE BUSSA🤔🤔🤔🤔

If you'd stop screaming on EVERY SINGLE POST!  You might hear us.   Geez Head Table Bussa!  Come on!

protegewill

October 26, 2017, 02:32:35 pm #190 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 02:35:23 pm by protegewill
Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 12:55:34 pm
Predicting PB to win against WM yes.  I think PB will get a few lucky breaks and squeak a win out.

But the line in Vegas says otherwise.

You make several posts saying PB was gonna lose to WM and how overrated we are, then slip up and predict us to win that very game contradicts by definition that makes you the moron. "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish"

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 01:13:44 pm
Honestly those videos don't impress me.  I guess if you play inferior talent, almost anyone can look like a stud on defense.   But nice editing by the way.  I like how you put the Gatorade symbol inside the circles.  That's really cool!  Good job Table Bussa! 

Jonesboro has more D-1 talent than anyone in 6A. It's as a team they can't seem to get it together.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: protegewill on October 26, 2017, 02:32:35 pm
You make several posts saying PB was gonna lose to WM and how overrated we are, then slip up and predict us to win that very game contradicts by definition that makes you the moron. "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish"

Do i think PB is overrated?  yes, a bit.  Do i post stuff like that to get all of you nuts to react?  yes, a lot!   When the other boards are boring, it's so fun to come and yank on the PBers chains!  Now go study up on how to read a bracket fool!

gameoflife

Hoping to get to this game tomorrow. Expect a tough battle.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 26, 2017, 02:41:27 pm
Jonesboro has more D-1 talent than anyone in 6A. It's as a team they can't seem to get it together.

And when no one thinks you could make any more idiotic statements!  Wowzers!  How about you stop drinking dude!

protegewill

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 12:47:21 pm
Who ended PB's season last year?

Who ended Greenwood's season the year before that?

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: protegewill on October 26, 2017, 02:51:18 pm
Who ended Greenwood's season the year before that?

Sounds like a true PB fan to me!  lol  Keep it up and you'll be a clone of zebradynastywantabe!  Spoutin off scores from 75 years ago.  Desperate much?

#tooeasytoyanktheirmoronicchains

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 02:47:57 pm
And when no one thinks you could make any more idiotic statements!  Wowzers!  How about you stop drinking dude!

I know, I know since I didn't say that about GW then it's false but Jonesboro has 3 lineman that are D-1 prospects two already have offers from schools like A-State, Arkansas ,Memphis Georgia, LSU...

Somehow you think it makes you look smart to say stupid things and people respond but when you say stupid things ALL THE TIME....probably because you are stupid.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 26, 2017, 03:13:11 pm #198 Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:15:26 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: zebradynasty on October 26, 2017, 03:05:54 pm
I know, I know since I didn't say that about GW then it's false but Jonesboro has 3 lineman that are D-1 prospects two already have offers from schools like A-State, Arkansas ,Memphis Georgia, LSU...

Somehow you think it makes you look smart to say stupid things and people respond but when you say stupid things ALL THE TIME....probably because you are stupid.

I'm just speaking down to this thread.  Seems like all you do is spout off S_ _t!  And it stinks up the thread!  Have you noticed how no one ever agrees with you?  You're that guy!  The one who was on the team like 15 years ago, didn't play much, but probably has a ring.  The Spaghetti eater!  Then your kid came along and played a few years back.  Like his old man, wasn't that great.  But the old man sat in the stands and rang that cowbell.  Tried to be as annoying as possible.  Then he found FearlessFriday, where he could yell and scream 24/7 about how great PB was.  Spouting off how they are the greatest football program in the state!  You're that guy!  The guy who no one really wants to sit with or associate with at the games.  You just can't relax and let things go.  You're the eager beaver of Pine Bluff.  You're that guy!  Probably hangs out at all the practices.  Tries to talk to the coaches after the games.  Bugs the crap out of them like an annoying gnat.  You're that guy!   Now go and get your game day jersey washed and pressed.  Get your cowbell out.  Pick your seat on the opposing teams side.  Cause you're THAT guy!   

Good luck to both teams!  And good luck to whomever has to sit near THAT guy!

zebradynasty

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 26, 2017, 03:13:11 pm
I'm just speaking down to this thread.  Seems like all you do is spout off S_ _t!  And it stinks up the thread!  Have you noticed how no one ever agrees with you?  You're that guy!  The one who was on the team like 15 years ago, didn't play much, but probably has a ring.  The Spaghetti eater!  Then your kid came along and played a few years back.  Like his old man, wasn't that great.  But the old man sat in the stands and rang that cowbell.  Tried to be as annoying as possible.  Then he found FearlessFriday, where he could yell and scream 24/7 about how great PB was.  Spouting off how they are the greatest football program in the state!  You're that guy!  The guy who no one really wants to sit with or associate with at the games.  You just can't relax and let things go.  You're the eager beaver of Pine Bluff.  You're that guy!  Probably hangs out at all the practices.  Tries to talk to the coaches after the games.  Bugs the crap out of them like an annoying gnat.  You're that guy!   Now go and get your game day jersey washed and pressed.  Get your cowbell out.  Pick your seat on the opposing teams side.  Cause you're THAT guy!   

Good luck to both teams!  And good luck to whomever has to sit near THAT guy!

Pine Bluff is the winningest football program in state history! Second most state championships than anyone in the State. Don't think for second that anyone is going to believe if GW had those credentials you wouldn't tell the rest of world every chance you get.

I've been on this board for 13 years so it would seem I don't require people to agree with me in order to post. You obviously need that or some form of attention so you need to stir stuff up to have "fun". That's fine but don't play victim when people get tired of you childish antics. Believe it or not some posters just want to talk football and not play childish games. Your post above...was like a teenager having a meltdown because their cell phone got taken away.

P.S. I have never played one down of football for Pine Bluff.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas