• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts on Russellville?

Started by ArkansasBoy, October 07, 2017, 05:18:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkansasBoy

October 07, 2017, 05:18:47 pm Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 09:42:32 pm by ArkansasBoy
what do yall think about the team as of right now

Bigfootdogfan

Russellville is a nice town, I graduated from ATU back in 75.

maxswine

Nice college town. Whatta Burger is good, but so is CJ's.  Taco Villa is a staple there...doesn't look like much but great Mexican food. 

Oldbadger

If you are talking about the town, it is a great town.  Eat at Stoby's every time I'm there.  The team is improving.  Got a hard road ahead but I think can win two more and make the playoffs.

Bigfootdogfan

Oh!!! Did he want to talk about the football team?

ArkansasBoy

Bigfootdogfan

We will know more after next Friday's game. Get ready here come the Bulldogs!!!!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 07, 2017, 10:26:44 pm
We will know more after next Friday's game. Get ready here come the Bulldogs!!!!!!
The Russellville Cyclones are about to get donkey punched by the Greenwood Bulldog!

Greenwood 49 Russellville 14. Maybe worse, but mercy rule again for the Bulldogs!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

JessieP

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 08, 2017, 12:25:00 pm
The Russellville Cyclones are about to get donkey punched by the Greenwood Bulldog!

Greenwood 49 Russellville 14. Maybe worse, but mercy rule again for the Bulldogs!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

If that score is accurate will that take the taste out of your mouth from the sissy slapping Russellville gave you at WMS? or Pine Bluff the year before? or El Dorado the year before that? or Pine Bluff the year before that? hows that bridesmaid dress fit?

bulldogger15

Quote from: JessieP on October 08, 2017, 01:55:09 pm
If that score is accurate will that take the taste out of your mouth from the sissy slapping Russellville gave you at WMS? or Pine Bluff the year before? or El Dorado the year before that? or Pine Bluff the year before that? hows that bridesmaid dress fit?
Come on JessieJane, there are plenty of donkey punches to go around this year!

Wait and see, wait and see....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

JessieP

October 08, 2017, 02:13:16 pm #10 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 02:20:58 pm by JessieP
Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 08, 2017, 02:10:04 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!

We've been waiting for 4 years now, a few more months won't hurt.

JessieP

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 08, 2017, 02:10:04 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Another thing to consider, since moving up to the 6A Greenwood has won State, drum roll please....ONCE. Once in 5 years. Since moving up in classification PA has won State 3 times, 3 times in 5 years. By wait and see do you mean wait until they drop Greenwood down to 5A again? face it bulldogger, Greenwood looks at Pine Bluff and say's "that's what I want to be when I grow up".

Jeep71

bulldogger15

Quote from: JessieP on October 08, 2017, 02:19:55 pm
Another thing to consider, since moving up to the 6A Greenwood has won State, drum roll please....ONCE. Once in 5 years. Since moving up in classification PA has won State 3 times, 3 times in 5 years. By wait and see do you mean wait until they drop Greenwood down to 5A again? face it bulldogger, Greenwood looks at Pine Bluff and say's "that's what I want to be when I grow up".
Pulaski Academy should be playing in 7A or at a bre minimum 6A. So what's your point?

How many games has Coach Jones lost since being at Greenwood in classes 4A, 5A & 6A?

Heck, how many have the Bulldogs lost in this decade dating back to 2010?

I promise you no one from Greenwood looks at Pine Bluff and says they want to be like the Zebras on any level. Guaranteed....

You have zero valid points JessieJane, zero.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

JessieP

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 08, 2017, 06:13:42 pm
Pulaski Academy should be playing in 7A or at a bre minimum 6A. So what's your point?

How many games has Coach Jones lost since being at Greenwood in classes 4A, 5A & 6A?

Heck, how many have the Bulldogs lost in this decade dating back to 2010?

I promise you no one from Greenwood looks at Pine Bluff and says they want to be like the Zebras on any level. Guaranteed....

You have zero valid points JessieJane, zero.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Greenwood hasn't won only 1 state title in the 6A since moving up?
PA hasn't won 3 state titles since moving up?
Pine Bluff hasn't won 27 state titles compared to Greenwoods 7?
No valid points? how many times did you repeat the 6th grade?

Bigfootdogfan

Speaking of 6 th grade, did you even make it to the 6th grade? There is a difference in using the word HAS AND HASN'T doesn't look like you know the difference between the two. Just saying!!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: JessieP on October 08, 2017, 06:58:16 pm
Greenwood hasn't won only 1 state title in the 6A since moving up?
PA hasn't won 3 state titles since moving up?
Pine Bluff hasn't won 27 state titles compared to Greenwoods 7?
No valid points? how many times did you repeat the 6th grade?
Are we going all the way back to the year 1923 when Greenwood's population was 1,172 souls for these stats JessieJane?

I was in sixth grade only once, but your grammar indicates you never even made it to the 6th grade.

PA HASN'T won 27 state titles compared to Greenwood's 7? what in the world?

Being a Pulaski Academy groupie isn't all it used to be, right? At one time they had a triple digit IQ requirement for groupies and clingons, obviously, PA waved that one at some point. Did PA Dad get that waiver just for you when he was on the board JessieJane or were you part of a more broad action?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 08, 2017, 07:15:43 pm
Speaking of 6 th grade, did you even make it to the 6th grade? There is a difference in using the word HAS AND HASN'T doesn't look like you know the difference between the two. Just saying!!!!
+1

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 08, 2017, 06:13:42 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Quit telling that lie! GW would love to be one of the all-time winningest football programs in the NATION. You can live to be a 1000 and wont see that! 8)

Walter

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 07, 2017, 05:21:27 pm
Russellville is a nice town, I graduated from ATU back in 75.
There were about 450, plus or minus, of us who went through graduation that year.

bulldogger15

October 08, 2017, 08:06:15 pm #20 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 08:30:54 pm by bulldogger15
Quote from: zebradynasty on October 08, 2017, 07:36:00 pm
Quit telling that lie! GW would love to be one of the all-time winningest football programs in the NATION. You can live to be a 1000 and wont see that! 8)
No lies here Zebrafantasy. Ask around.

How about being well rounded Zebrafantasy? I know you Zebras play sports other than football right? How did the Zebras do in golf this year? Girls and boys? I kinda missed Pine Bluff in the 6A girls softball state tournament the last few years also. Baseball, where ya been? Skeet shooting? Tennis? Oh, I guess your counter will be basketball and track & field right?

Get realz....

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 08, 2017, 08:06:15 pm
No lies here Zebrafantasy. Ask around.

How about being well rounded Zebrafantasy? I know you Zebras play sports other than football right? How did the Zebras do in golf this year? Girls and boys? I kinda missed Pine Bluff in the 6A girls softball state tournament the last few years also. Baseball, where ya been? Skeet shooting? Tennis? Oh, I gues your counter will be basketball and track & field right?

Get realz....

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

Hope your secondary deflects passes as well as you deflect subjects! Because your football program has zero historical significance prior to 2000 and you only have a few more years of glory!

RiverRunner02

The only game that matters is the last game of the season @WMS and the past few years the Bulldogs haven't been able to finish on top. Here's to more "We'll be backs" and trash talk from Mr. Bulldogger himself...

State Championships > Regular Season Success

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 08, 2017, 08:29:29 pm
Hope your secondary deflects passes as well as you deflect subjects! Because your football program has zero historical significance prior to 2000 and you only have a few more years of glory!
No deflecting here Zebrafantasy. It was however a not so very artful dodge YOU tried to pull. Let's see how this football season works out for you this year Zebrafantasy?

Do you have any plans for December 2nd yet Zebrafantasy? Basketball should be in full force for the Zebras by then for sure! 

GO BULLDOGS!!!

JessieP

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 08, 2017, 07:15:43 pm

Read it again. I used hasn't because pea brain said they were not valid points. The english language is a useful tool, you should really learn to use it. Simpleton.

JessieP

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 08, 2017, 07:28:34 pm
Are we going all the way back to the year 1923 when Greenwood's population was 1,172 souls for these stats JessieJane?

I was in sixth grade only once, but your grammar indicates you never even made it to the 6th grade.

PA HASN'T won 27 state titles compared to Greenwood's 7? what in the world?

Being a Pulaski Academy groupie isn't all it used to be, right? At one time they had a triple digit IQ requirement for groupies and clingons, obviously, PA waved that one at some point. Did PA Dad get that waiver just for you when he was on the board JessieJane or were you part of a more broad action?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

I said PA has won 27 championships? have someone read it to you again. Geez, but thanks for proving my point.

JessieP

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 08, 2017, 07:36:00 pm

Now be nice. Pine Bluff fans are very grateful to Greenwood for washing their cars and polishing their trophy's for them. Greenwood may get to Pine Bluff's level, in about 200 years.

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 08, 2017, 08:35:22 pm
No deflecting here Zebrafantasy. It was however a not so very artful dodge YOU tried to pull. Let's see how this football season works out for you this year Zebrafantasy?

Do you have any plans for December 2nd yet Zebrafantasy? Basketball should be in full force for the Zebras by then for sure! 

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 08, 2017, 08:35:22 pm

GO BULLDOGS!!!

No dodge here we were talking about football history or the lack thereof and you went off into the weeds about girls softball ???

Hogman2018

Zebra you got to remember who you are talking to! Puppydog is the biggest IDIOT on the board! We all know Greenwood is not even close PB in football history! I agree with you they are not very good in other sport maybe baseball thats all!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 09, 2017, 07:59:02 am
Zebra you got to remember who you are talking to! Puppydog is the biggest IDIOT on the board! We all know Greenwood is not even close PB in football history! I agree with you they are not very good in other sport maybe baseball thats all!!
Stay in your lane HogGirl2018. Greenwood not good in other sports? Get real HogGirl.....

Donkey punches for all, but Russellville gets theirs first this Friday night. Coach Weaver will need all the help he can get. Big Womack will be in the Cyclones backfield all night. Holt, Wood and Noland will make Russellville's defense look like a junior high team.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Hogman2018

What other sport are yall good at? Texarkana mercy ruled yall in basketball! Baseball maybe

bulldogger15

October 09, 2017, 09:08:07 am #31 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:45:51 am by bulldogger15
Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 09, 2017, 08:49:41 am
What other sport are yall good at? Texarkana mercy ruled yall in basketball! Baseball maybe
Golf, tennis, baseball, trap shooting, bowling, volleyball, softball, soccor, horse shoes, badminton, tiddly winks, pitching quarters and not so much in basketball.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

ArkansasBoy

Russellville is always good at soccer !!

bulldogger15

Quote from: ArkansasBoy on October 07, 2017, 05:18:47 pm
what do yall think about the team as of right now
Not sure about right now, but looks like a mercy rule donkey punch this Friday night around 7 pm.

Did Russellville get their new turf installed yet? It would be real nice to break it in on Friday!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

WeRFootball

All this talk is cute...and I love the focus on the bulldogs losing state but at least they made it to state.  Plus the only people who focus on the past are the ones without a future. Go Dawgs!

ArkansasBoy

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 09, 2017, 09:50:19 am
Not sure about right now, but looks like a mercy rule donkey punch this Friday night around 7 pm.

Did Russellville get their new turf installed yet? It would be real nice to break it in on Friday!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Didnt know we were getting new turf thanks ! thought it was a indoor practice facility

dubbnation

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 09, 2017, 09:50:19 am

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Mercy rule donkey punch? Strong words there!

bulldogger15

Quote from: WeRFootball on October 09, 2017, 10:08:22 am
All this talk is cute...and I love the focus on the bulldogs losing state but at least they made it to state.  Plus the only people who focus on the past are the ones without a future. Go Dawgs!
+1

bulldogger15

Quote from: ArkansasBoy on October 09, 2017, 10:11:58 am
Didnt know we were getting new turf thanks ! thought it was a indoor practice facility
I heard Russellville is getting a new indoor practice facility, new field turf (might be red like Eastern Washington) and a Cyclone Foundation!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

PrivateLesson

PrivateLesson

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 09, 2017, 10:45:24 am
I heard Russellville is getting a new indoor practice facility, new field turf (might be red like Eastern Washington) and a Cyclone Foundation!

GO BULLDOGS!!!
That would be awesome if true! 

Hogman2018

Boys play volleyball and  softball?? What and IDIOT puppydog!

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 09, 2017, 11:05:13 am
You might want to edit the "and" before he see's it......js  ;) :D :)

bulldogger15

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 09, 2017, 11:05:13 am
Stating that we are well rounded in most all sports, girls and boys HogGirl2018.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: WeRFootball on October 09, 2017, 10:08:22 am

When you have nearly 800 wins that means you're focused on the past, present and future. You'll see in the year 3000 when you get there what I'm talking about!

dubbnation

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 09, 2017, 12:28:30 pm #46 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:49:34 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on October 09, 2017, 11:57:10 am
When you have nearly 800 wins that means you're focused on the past, present and future. You'll see in the year 3000 when you get there what I'm talking about!
Prediction for the Zebras this year Zebrafantasy? Getting ready for basketball season yet?

The Greenwood Bulldogs get 13 wins this season for 13 state tiltles for Coach Rick Jones!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

PrivateLesson

October 09, 2017, 12:47:04 pm #48 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:48:44 pm by PrivateLesson
Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 09, 2017, 12:28:30 pm
Sissy Slapping?  I don't think so.   You'd better enjoy your State Championship from last year, cause you won't be seeing WMS for awhile.

Lol!!   JesseP is a Batesville fan.  He just antagonizes Bulldogger. 

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

October 09, 2017, 12:49:50 pm #49 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:49:45 pm by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas