• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Southside VS North Little Rock

Started by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam, October 02, 2017, 03:25:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Picks?  Thoughts?   

Southside - 17
North Little Rock - 42

Grizzlyfan

I picked Southside to get the road upset last Friday at Cabot.  Can't pick them again NLR.  NLR by at least 2 td's

ESPN Analyst

I just can not see Southside beating all the talent North Little Rock has.
NLR- 49
Southside- 7

jeffslilbro

High Voltage

October 03, 2017, 08:47:47 am #4 Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 08:50:02 am by High Voltage
Southside unleashes a new offense this week called the "Maverick Option". This new offense has been under construction by CJW for decades now and the coaching staff feels now is the time! What happens is the QB is in the shotgun with 3 backs in the backfield with him in the Diamond "T". Offensive linemen have huge splits.

WR                   OL        OL           C         OL           OL                   TE

QB

RB                      RB

RB

This looks crazy I know, and may even be an illegal formation but there will be 3 hand offs per play. This is going to be exciting to watch. CJW's combined the offenses from Jim Stanley at Vilonia, the Legend Don Campbell from Wynne and Gus Malzahn to make this possible. Now you can see why it took so long to develop.

Defensively is yet another mystery unveiled this week. A new look and crazy looking scheme. See below!

O

O
                                                                   O
             O                                           O  O  O  O  O  O                        O

DT                                         CB      SS        CB                      FS

MLB                          DT       DE             LB

LB                                   DE

This should totally confuse NLR to the point they may not even survive the first half!

Mav's- 67
NLR - 13

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: High Voltage on October 03, 2017, 08:47:47 am
Southside unleashes a new offense this week called the "Maverick Option". This new offense has been under construction by CJW for decades now and the coaching staff feels now is the time! What happens is the QB is in the shotgun with 3 backs in the backfield with him in the Diamond "T". Offensive linemen have huge splits.

WR                   OL        OL           C         OL           OL                   TE

QB

RB

This looks crazy I know, and may even be an illegal formation but there will be 3 hand offs per play. This is going to be exciting to watch. CJW's combined the offenses from Jim Stanley at Vilonia, the Legend Don Campbell from Wynne and Gus Malzahn to make this possible. Now you can see why it took so long to develop.

Defensively is yet another mystery unveiled this week. A new look and crazy looking scheme. See below!

O

O
                                                                   O
             O                                           O  O  O  O  O  O                        O

DT                                         CB      SS        CB                      FS

This should totally confuse NLR to the point they may not even survive the first half!

Mav's- 67
NLR - 13

Have you been drinking?   I'm giving you +1 just for all the effort it took to put all that crap on here!  lol

High Voltage

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 12:11:14 pm
Have you been drinking?   I'm giving you +1 just for all the effort it took to put all that crap on here!  lol
No,but CJW's may have been!

bulldogger15

October 04, 2017, 03:47:04 pm #7 Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 03:49:39 pm by bulldogger15
Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 12:11:14 pm
+1  SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!, EVERYBODY!!!

Southside 14  NLR 49

GO BULLDOGS!!!

PA Dad

7AFBFAN

Fatfullback

Quote from: High Voltage on October 03, 2017, 08:47:47 am

QB

RB

O

O
                                                                   O

Mav's- 67
NLR - 13
I have heard rumors about this mystery offense for years! I cannot wait for tonight to watch its unveiling (If they actually use it against NLR)! Was told Kevin Kelley (Pulaski Academy) was also consulted and he actually tried to implement the multiple pitch option into his offense last year with little success, so it should be fun to see what Southside does with it.
I am speechless about the defense.The defensive tackle covering the outside receiver is so innovative I don't think it has even been thought of in the history of football!! Brilliant!! High Voltage how wide are the splits in this "Maverick Option" offense?

Fatfullback

Oh yeah my pick:  Southside 67 NLR 66.4

High Voltage

Quote from: Fatfullback on October 06, 2017, 02:20:52 pm
I have heard rumors about this mystery offense for years! I cannot wait for tonight to watch its unveiling (If they actually use it against NLR)! Was told Kevin Kelley (Pulaski Academy) was also consulted and he actually tried to implement the multiple pitch option into his offense last year with little success, so it should be fun to see what Southside does with it.
I am speechless about the defense.The defensive tackle covering the outside receiver is so innovative I don't think it has even been thought of in the history of football!! Brilliant!! High Voltage how wide are the splits in this "Maverick Option" offense?

6 yard splits

Fatfullback

That may have been the original distance when variations of this offense  were attempted in the Canadian football league where they have wider fields so it has probably been modified for the Southside version. I've heard on the snap to the qb they have installed a tip drill that if perfected could lead to huge gains dependent upon the skills of the tippers involved.

High Voltage

Baitshop

Whew....that was ugly...and on Homecoming too.

NLR was the biggest and most athletic team that I have seen on film or in person this year. They are gonna be a handful for HarBer later this year...

NEXT..!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas