• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texarkana vs Lake Hamilton

Started by Hogman2018, September 24, 2017, 09:54:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogman2018

Who do you think wins this game? LH has had the Hogs number lately but I think with Coach Norton I think AHS wins this one!!

Bigfootdogfan

This won't be a game, AHS in a easy win.

jeffslilbro

Texarkana wins. They are a good team

Texarkana_Piggie

AHS06

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 24, 2017, 09:54:28 pm
Who do you think wins this game? LH has had the Hogs number lately but I think with Coach Norton I think AHS wins this one!!
Every team has had AHS number these past years.  That's what happens when you let poor coaching stick around for so long.  The Hogs should win this game and Lake Hamilton will be back to reality.

maroonwolf

Not so fast my friends, LH shot themselves in the foot too many times at Eldo, They will clean all that stuff up and beat the Razorbacks.

AHS06

Quote from: maroonwolf on September 25, 2017, 09:56:56 am
Not so fast my friends, LH shot themselves in the foot too many times at Eldo, They will clean all that stuff up and beat the Razorbacks.
What went wrong in the El Dorado game?

maroonwolf

Quote from: AHS06 on September 25, 2017, 09:42:31 pm
What went wrong in the El Dorado game?
Timely and costly TO's primarily

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

5 turnovers is what happened against Eldo

gatecrasher

El Dorado did plenty of shooting themselves in the foot too with all those penalties.

They should have put 50 on the board.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 27, 2017, 09:01:18 pm
El Dorado did plenty of shooting themselves in the foot too with all those penalties.

They should have put 50 on the board.

Had 42 points in the bag, but Reed had the offense in victory formation on the 5 yard line of LH last 3 plays.

AHS06

Bigfootdogfan

I don't think so, I looked for their game against ED last week but couldn't find it.

AHS06

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on September 29, 2017, 04:08:14 pm
I don't think so, I looked for their game against ED last week but couldn't find it.
Well that game was in ED so that would fall more on ED.  Considering LH is home this week,  hopefully they do.

Bigfootdogfan

If you find out that LH game is being streamed live post where. Thanks

Texarkana_Piggie

Hogman2018

Its hard to win at LH we had 13 penalties just couldnt get anything going . But it was a win on the road!

AHS06

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 30, 2017, 10:09:21 am
Its hard to win at LH we had 13 penalties just couldnt get anything going . But it was a win on the road!
plus l believe 4 turnovers.  We need more production from the running back position.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 30, 2017, 10:09:21 am
Hard for YOU guys to win at LH. Get'em while you can  HogGirl2018. No matter what, you'll still be a little short when it counts....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

AHS06

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 01, 2017, 02:23:14 pm
Hard for YOU guys to win at LH. Get'em while you can  HogGirl2018. No matter what, you'll still be a little short when it counts....

GO BULLDOGS!!!
You just better hope that GW doesn't have to play Arkansas High in the postseason.

Bigfootdogfan

Quote from: AHS06 on October 01, 2017, 04:16:29 pm
You just better hope that GW doesn't have to play Arkansas High in the postseason.

LOL, your funny !!!!!!

Hogman2018

Bulldogger you ought to know about being SHORT!

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on September 27, 2017, 10:34:10 pm
Had 42 points in the bag, but Reed had the offense in victory formation on the 5 yard line of LH last 3 plays.

Doesn't do that when he's getting blown out. Goes ahead and tries to make the final score look respectable. Lololololololol.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: TTofGreenwood on October 01, 2017, 05:51:33 pm
Doesn't do that when he's getting blown out. Goes ahead and tries to make the final score look respectable. Lololololololol.

What's your issue?  Our reserves scored on your reserves.  Some little 2nd string puppydog get his little ego bruised after he got scored on? Did a GW daddy get embarrased by his son leaving a receiver wide open in the endzone?  Cover the receiver and stop him. Don't they teach "play to the end" at GW? 

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on October 01, 2017, 10:20:33 pm
What's your issue?  Our reserves scored on your reserves.  Some little 2nd string puppydog get his little ego bruised after he got scored on? Did a GW daddy get embarrased by his son leaving a receiver wide open in the endzone?  Cover the receiver and stop him. Don't they teach "play to the end" at GW? 

Trust me, if we had "played til the end" we would have hung 70 on your boys!  And you would NOT have scored that last touchdown.  Yes, our defense should have stepped up and stopped the last drive.  We didn't   However, don't forget that we took the foot off the gas.  :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas