• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

120 (& counting) Pictures in 50 Days of AR High School Stadiums(Slow loading)

Started by Brian G, June 02, 2016, 12:53:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

We'd like to help you show off your stadium.  If you would leave one good picture of your stadium and the best ones will be selected and tweeted out on our account.

It can be overhead, from the pressbox, from the field or whatever you choose.

All pics will stay in the thread as well.  Be sure to tell us the team and formal name for the stadium.

Let's see them!

jking7

Nobody posting any? I was actually excited to see some nice pictures.

AirWarren

Ours is under construction right now. So is nashville's. They will be two of the top facilities once things are finished with each of them. We will get some posted once things are more complete.

jking7

Hoghead2

Dumb question?  How do you post pictures on FF ? Do you send the pictures to a twitter site ???

AT

June 24, 2016, 12:04:46 pm #5 Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:06:58 pm by Almatrackster

I know the 2nd picture is the football field computer generated, but it gives a good overview of all the other neat things about Airedale Stadium.

By the way:

Alma Airedales

I believe the official name is Airedale Stadium still, but the field is called Citizens Bank Field.

AT

Quote from: Hoghead2 on June 24, 2016, 10:40:47 am
Dumb question?  How do you post pictures on FF ? Do you send the pictures to a twitter site ???

HH 2.0, I'll be busy in just a bit, but I'll come back and explain this if no one else does.

Brian G

Post them here.  I will move them to Twitter. It appears we won't get 50 but I will post what we get on there.  We have over 5k followers there now and growing daily.

AirWarren

AT

I'm not sure about mobile but if you post from a laptop or desktop, you simply can find a picture of your stadium on the internet and put the link in the message box and then click on the little gray box under the bold button and highlight the link to make the image appear.

If you have to upload it from you camera or phone or whatever, that's a different story.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Almatrackster on June 24, 2016, 10:45:02 pm
I'm not sure about mobile but if you post from a laptop or desktop, you simply can find a picture of your stadium on the internet and put the link in the message box and then click on the little gray box under the bold button and highlight the link to make the image appear.

If you have to upload it from you camera or phone or whatever, that's a different story.

photobucket is what I use...

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on June 25, 2016, 01:24:21 pm

There you go. I see it has the old visited bleachers in pic too. Be cool if someone has a drone around Warren. Take some pictures of it. If I had one, I would go take some pics of it next weekend when I'm home. It's going to be a nice stadium upgrade. Especially with the visitor bleachers that were redone.

RD™

Greenwood added new turf this season and finally got end zones and "G" to match actual Navy colors. It looks great.

Brian G

All of these posted to Twitter tonight.  We'd love to have more of them.

hillbilly

June 25, 2016, 11:40:55 pm #15 Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:57:23 pm by hillbilly

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

jking7

June 26, 2016, 01:18:08 pm #23 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 01:56:16 pm by jking7
Van Buren

jking7

AirWarren

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

For now, Bentonville West will share the stadium with Bentonville.

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

hogfan101

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

GuvHog

Quote from: B.G. on June 30, 2016, 11:57:56 am
https://twitter.com/FearlessFriday/status/748380673136812032

El Dorado is the only High School stadium I've ever been to where the home fans occupy their side and half of the Visitors side too.

Brian G

Back in their heyday, SDale would sit all in the visitor seats.

AirWarren

For a state not known for high school football, we have some nice stadiums.

I cannot wait for Warren's to be done.

Brian G

Brian G

x14113

Since my home venue's already covered, I hereby offer you...

JC Westside

Brian G

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas