• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Football 2015

Started by WPWells, September 04, 2015, 08:53:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Our defense doesn't look good.

pioneers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 31, 2015, 05:01:59 pm
Our defense doesn't look good.
It's never good if you've allowed 21 points to a FCS school with basically 2 quarters to play.

urban legend2

Not a good look at all going into the Ole Miss game.

AirWarren

WPWells

Dominique Reed will be an All-American next year

BrianfromCarlisle

I think Morgan will be.  And I also think that Collins comes back. That's my darkhorse prediction. Collins comes back.
I will even make a wager on it. 2 lbs of the winners choice of BBQ meat. If I win, I get 2lbs of hot chopped pork from Craig's.  If I am wrong, I will get the winner 2 lbs of their choice of BBQ meat from anywhere in Arkansas. Hand delivered.  1st person to inbox me "BET". Is the taker. Only taking one. I'm broke!!!!  LOL

BrianfromCarlisle

And I will post immediately who took my bet

WPWells

Man I want that meat, but I could see Collins coming back, so I won't take that bet

AirWarren

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 31, 2015, 05:39:11 pm
"Man I want that meat", but I could see Collins coming back, so I won't take that bet

That's what she said.

WPWells

AirWarren

AirWarren

Evans looked good. Day needs some more reps and he is going to be fine.

ricepig

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 31, 2015, 05:27:26 pm
I think Morgan will be.  And I also think that Collins comes back. That's my darkhorse prediction. Collins comes back.
I will even make a wager on it. 2 lbs of the winners choice of BBQ meat. If I win, I get 2lbs of hot chopped pork from Craig's.  If I am wrong, I will get the winner 2 lbs of their choice of BBQ meat from anywhere in Arkansas. Hand delivered.  1st person to inbox me "BET". Is the taker. Only taking one. I'm broke!!!!  LOL

I'll take it. I just think he knows there are only so many hits a RB can absorb, and Chubb, Fournette, and Macaffrey will be in next year's draft. I'll probably take some Craig's too, haha.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 31, 2015, 05:39:11 pm
Man I want that meat, but I could see Collins coming back, so I won't take that bet

Um..... What?

Legend

What meat are you reffering too?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2015, 06:07:51 pm

I agree. Evans has some speed to him. Day definitely needs some more reps. He seemed a little shell shocked. But, time will tell. Kody walker is doing well. I'd really like to run some sweeps with Duwop.

The redshirt freshman taking DJ's spot was getting taken advantage of...

ricepig

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 01, 2015, 06:02:18 am
Quote from: AirWarren on October 31, 2015, 06:07:51 pm

I agree. Evans has some speed to him. Day definitely needs some more reps. He seemed a little shell shocked. But, time will tell. Kody walker is doing well. I'd really like to run some sweeps with Duwop.

The redshirt freshman taking DJ's spot was getting taken advantage of...

True freshman.

fastdrop

Quote from: urban legend2 on October 31, 2015, 05:11:57 pm
Not a good look at all going into the Ole Miss game.
Ole Miss is nothing. I don't think I can remember when the SEC was this down. Or maybe everybody else has just stepped it up.

Anyway - Ole Miss is nothing - you got this.

Legend

Arkansas gives up a lot of yards but beats Ole Miss by 3

Coach Venny Slocombe

Did anyone hear Paul Finnebaum on ESPN this morning? He said something to this effect..."I know people will snicker at this, but Ole Miss plays Arkansas this weekend"...CBB should use this as locker room material...Hey Paul, we beat Ole Miss last year...maybe he meant it different, but I took it as a slap to the Hogs...

Legend

Knowing what we know now is that Toledo loss as bad as it was when they lost.

pioneers

Quote from: Legend on November 02, 2015, 05:58:53 am
Yes because it was Toledo Arkansas should never lose to Toledo.

1 thing scares me about Saturday and that is ole miss passing attack. They are a good down field passing team and our secondary is average at best if we stop the passing game we win if not they could 50 on us.

Legend

Not saying they should have lost. But when it happend we were comparing it to the ULM loss and now its not so much the case

bleudog

Quote from: Legend on November 02, 2015, 05:58:53 am

Northern Illinois rallies for 32-27 win over No. 20 Toledo

VHSCoach2

I read an article online last night that said Arkansas, with a lot of help, could still win the SEC West.

Basically, it said if Arkansas, Alabama, Ole Miss, and LSU all finished 6-2 in the SEC West, Arkansas would go to Atlanta.

Something about a four-way tiebreaker and the leader of the tiebreaker being the team with the best record against the other three. It said if that were to happen, Arkansas would be 2-1 (beat Ole Miss/LSU, lose to Alabama), Alabama would be 1-2 (beat Arkansas, lose to Ole Miss/LSU), Ole Miss would be 1-2 (beat Alabama, lose to Arkansas and LSU), and LSU would be 1-2 (beat Ole Miss, lose to Alabama and Arkansas).

In short, it's a very long shot, but the Hogs can make it to Atlanta.  When I get home later, I'll find the story and post a link to it.

Valleysports

Really?  Don't go out of your way looking for it, I think everyone can believe the theory is there.  Probably need to take it one game at a time.

bdubyab60

Liberty Bowl bound. Hopefully not as cold as last time. Glad it's close but I probably would have went just about anywhere.

pioneers

We should blow Kansas state out. I'd say 42-10

fastdrop

I would think so. They are 5-7. Should be a easy win.

bdubyab60

Don't think anyone has blown them out all year despite their record.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: fastdrop on December 06, 2015, 07:01:06 pm
I would think so. They are 5-7. Should be a easy win.

They are 6-6

fastdrop

It should be a fun game for the Hog fans is all I was saying.  ;D

fastdrop

bdubyab60

OU is the only team hammer them, 55-0. Other than that 15 points was their largest defeat.

ricepig

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 06, 2015, 07:09:41 pm
OU is the only team hammer them, 55-0. Other than that 15 points was their largest defeat.

Yeah, lots of people go crazy on their predictions, basing it on record and scores. We'll be favored, but as Bielema likes to say, we'll have to earn it.

bleudog

bdubyab60

Quote from: ricepig on December 06, 2015, 07:30:41 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 06, 2015, 07:09:41 pm

Yeah, lots of people go crazy on their predictions, basing it on record and scores. We'll be favored, but as Bielema likes to say, we'll have to earn it.
I do f think this a cake walk game by any means and should be a competitive game

AirWarren

We are bowling. That's all I care about after starting the way we did.

Longfellow

Lots of respect for Kansas State and Coach Snyder. I think this will be a great game

Valleysports

I enjoyed Arkansas blowing Texas out last year, but who hates Kansas State?  Hope it's another Arkansas Thriller   :D     

Romeo

I honestly think that if Jonathan Williams was healthy for the season, we would have finished at least 10-2.

pioneers

Quote from: Romeo on December 07, 2015, 01:54:28 pm
I honestly think that if Jonathan Williams was healthy for the season, we would have finished at least 10-2.
Offense wasn't the problem this year. The defense is the problem.

WPWells

Apparently you didn't see the Toledo game

pioneers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 07, 2015, 03:13:12 pm
515 yards total offense
30 first downs
Had the ball in the red zone 5 times and didn't score.
That's poor execution maybe jwill helps with that maybe not.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 07, 2015, 03:13:12 pm

The experts told me that was all Brandon Allen's fault

Legend

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas