• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaching openings started early

Started by laketownballer, February 03, 2015, 10:04:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

laketownballer

The Basketball Coaching jobs seem to be starting early. Whats the word on Piggott Girls Basketball opening?

OB11

There has been a posting on the AAA site since before this school year started I believe. 

laketownballer

Wonder what schools will have openings this coming spring/summer?

HorseFeathers

I expect Hector's Sr Girls position to be open...AGAIN this year...Last game I went to the Superintendant(He's a former coach himself, and led Hector's Boys to 2A Runner Up in 2002) was coaching, and the woman who was coaching them isn't listed on the school site anymore..

Could be the best group of Girls Hector has had in the last 20 years next year...Maybe the potential to win a game or 2 at state with the right draw...

HawgBall06

Quote from: HF on February 18, 2015, 11:50:47 pm
I expect Hector's Sr Girls position to be open...AGAIN this year...Last game I went to the Superintendant(He's a former coach himself, and led Hector's Boys to 2A Runner Up in 2002) was coaching, and the woman who was coaching them isn't listed on the school site anymore..

Could be the best group of Girls Hector has had in the last 20 years next year...Maybe the potential to win a game or 2 at state with the right draw...

Yes, this position will be open.  The Superintendant loves coaching the girls for the interim but they will need a full time next year.

JLSbball5

I'm sure the coaches of teams still playing haven't made known if they have plans to leave, but any word out of teams/coaches not making state on expected vacancies?

Basketballfan13

Quote from: HF on February 18, 2015, 11:50:47 pm

What happened to the woman that was coaching them?

HowlKing1721

Any more job openings that are looking likely at the end of the year?

basketballjones

Football job openings seem more frequent and a lot of moving and shaking happens. Any basketball openings going to happen? I see Lamar's great coach decided to hang it up so there is one. Always here rumors but you never can listen to those

HorseFeathers

Hogwild@15

Has Hector girls position been filled? Also, does anyone know why the Head Coach was asked to give her immediate resignation half way through the season? Very unusual move when you have a team headed to the playoffs.

coach_r

I thought the Super had already took the job again for next year...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas