• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6A 2013 State Championship: Pine Bluff vs. El Dorado

Started by Brian G, November 29, 2013, 09:50:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zebradynasty

Quote from: AirWarren on December 15, 2013, 02:46:03 pm
Z, send him back to Warren. We will show you PB boys how to use him right! Ha

To follow up this. Why in the world is he returning kicks? He is a playmaker but my gosh, I know y'all had some kids out there that could return a Kick to the house!

His hands were the most reliable so it's more important to field the kick than to worry about scoring. That being said the kid that started the year returning punts I dunno what happen to him doing it ???

Y'all probably mess him up too! Warren = WR U not TE! :)

AirWarren

December 15, 2013, 02:57:37 pm #201 Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 02:59:25 pm by AirWarren
Bo owned Bobby B when he was at Stuttgart. We would put him in a position to make a play! Ha. Plus ole Bo can develop the Qbs.

The young man is young y'all had playing QB is good and is very athletic. Also a 10th grader. But if he was developed right like Claude, he could get the ball to will wherever he was on the field.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: AirWarren on December 15, 2013, 02:57:37 pm
Bo owned Bobby B when he was at Stuttgart. We would put him in a position to make a play! Ha. Plus ole Bo can develop the Qbs.

The young man is young y'all had playing QB is good and is very athletic. Also a 10th grader. But if he was developed right like Claude, he could get the ball to will wherever he was on the field.
I agree. He is a 10th grader. I bet we will be on here next year asking where did he learn how to pass the ball so well.

xtremewildcat

Z what do you think of the narrative that beating GW was the kids title game and they put everything into beating them as if the rings on their finger didn't mean as much.

gatecrasher

Splitting Gragg out wide was fine. You can put him in space and he would be hard to handle. Last night was the first time I really paid attention to him and the first thing I thought was this kid is built like Vernon Davis. TE by position only but if you watch the 49ers play 80% of the time he's lined up in the slot.

zebradynasty

Quote from: gatecrasher on December 15, 2013, 03:30:56 pm
Splitting Gragg out wide was fine. You can put him in space and he would be hard to handle. Last night was the first time I really paid attention to him and the first thing I thought was this kid is built like Vernon Davis. TE by position only but if you watch the 49ers play 80% of the time he's lined up in the slot.

That's because Davis has 4.4 speed! I am just eye balling it but Gragg is about 4.8. He would be far more dangerous going down the field from the TE or slot. Unless he finds some afterburners no college will split him out like that. I mean sure you line him wide and throw a short pass and let him try and bulldoze the db but really his best routes is the middle of the field, skinny post, maybe crossing routes, drag routes to the short side of the field or a fade in the red zone. Plus the best way to help our QB would have been shorter routes lining him up a half mile throw an out routes is a hard throw.   

AirWarren

Will has no Vernon Davis speed!

I just knew he was going to come down with the fade in the endZone though. Bunch of eldo fans had their butt puckered up in the suite! Ha

zebradynasty

TSW

[/quote
Yea but he would not  play him in 2002. 

TSW

AirWarren

Quote from: TSW on December 15, 2013, 05:06:21 pm

[/quote
Yea but he would not  play him in 2002. 

Why would he? We had Nashville, Springdale, and Monticello on the line up.

minerjack

Quote from: AirWarren on December 15, 2013, 04:20:21 pm
Will has no Vernon Davis speed!

I just knew he was going to come down with the fade in the endZone though. Bunch of eldo fans had their butt puckered up in the suite! Ha
I thought so too.  Remember, I told you after that play.  He looked like he had no intentions of catching that ball.  He just stuck his hand out.  And kept running.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas