• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 6a Tourn. Bracket

Started by Big Foot, December 12, 2011, 10:04:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Foot

Can any one tell me how the bracket will be set up next year? Two conf. like last year a south and a east or will there be four  four team conf.? Lr McClellan was in the south last year and are moving down so which team will take their place in the south conf?

HouseOf3Dogs

You might have to refer that question to Gate. He made it clear from day one that (as he was thumping his chest) He ran the 6A so he will have the answers. He might even know our season win/loss for 2012.   ;D

trevster10

There will only be two "conferences".

One set of seeds (#1-#6) representing the South, and the other set of seeds (#1-#6) representing the East.

Now, the confusing part will be figuring out who goes to which conference come playoff time. Example: Bryant will play in the 6A South in the regular season, then will represent a 7A Central playoff seed in the 7A Playoffs, even though we will not have played a single game in the Central conference.

Welcome to the monstrosity of the 6A/7A classifications of Arkansas Football!

ricepig

Ummm..probably be #1-#8 again Trev, like last year. In fact, expect the 7A to go to it.

trevster10

Ahhh, true.

I forgot about that. Nice catch rp!

User870

I think it's just Greenwood and ElDo...but I'm not sure.

Big Foot

I don't know anymore now than I did last night when I ask the question. I guess that is because the answer involves the AAA getting involved, and you know what happens when they get involved, everything gets %&*($@ up.

5Awest

Quote from: Big Foot on December 13, 2011, 04:14:59 pm
I don't know anymore now than I did last night when I ask the question. I guess that is because the answer involves the AAA getting involved, and you know what happens when they get involved, everything gets %&*($@ up.

And to think the school systems gave them the power to @#$%@#$ things up and now don't know how to take some of that power back.  Were just @#$%&#.

Big Foot

Quote from: 5Awest on December 13, 2011, 04:19:51 pm
Quote from: Big Foot on December 13, 2011, 04:14:59 pm

And to think the school systems gave them the power to @#$%@#$ things up and now don't know how to take some of that power back.  Were just @#$%&#.

AMEN BROTHER!!

TTofGreenwood

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas