• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 6A State Championship: Lake Hamilton vs El Dorado(Friday 7:00)

Started by Brian G, November 25, 2011, 10:21:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wildcatgreat

November 28, 2011, 01:01:44 pm #51 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 01:07:30 pm by wildcatgreat
well i'll tell you now, the fact that lake hamilton beat them earlier isn't a factor To them. this senior Group was part of the 09 that lost To pb in the regular reason,and won in the championship game. just because they won earlier doesn't mean a thing To them just another game.

LH_DAD

Quote from: wildcatgreat on November 28, 2011, 01:01:44 pm
well i'll tell you now, the fact that lake hamilton beat them earlier isn't a factor To them. this senior Group was part of the 09 that lost To pb in the regular reason,and won in the championship game. just because they won earlier doesn't mean a thing To them just another game.
Good point.  It doesn't matter to the Lake Hamilton seniors either.  That was October, this one will be in December.

Gridiron1125

Lake Hamilton got it's only decent game that it had since the Eldorado game last weekend. As much as the coaches tried to get them up for the game they are still teen age boys that could only  remember that they Mercy ruled PB the last game.  Yes they came out flat as a pancake on offense and got a wake up call  ;D
It was the best thing that could of happened to LH and the worst thing that could happen for Eldorado.
Face it the JV squad has played most of the 2nd halves this year the only exceptions before last weekend was PA and Eldorado.   
This will be great news for them next year with so much experiance against 6A Varsity when combined with the returning starters but had it's effects on the 1st team .
It also appears that LH has been trying to introduce some new plays and sets these past couple of playoff games and the results were not very good. They were not the well oiled polished machine that they have looked like most of the year.
They will be fully prepared and ready for Eldorado they know not to take them lightly and I would bet the coaches go back to what got them to the Conference Championship.   

zebradynasty

Sounds like to me maybe neither team deserves to be champion! Eldo had a "let down" week when they played PB now LH had "let down" week last Friday. I don't remember anyone coming on here and saying that PB had a "let down" week when LH beat us the first time. Keep it real!  It was not a, "let down" week LH made just a few more plays and won the game. I saw nothing that indicated that LH was not ready to play or that the LH kids were not taking the game serious because of the game earlier in the season. If you can't give PB credit for playing a great game...at least give the kids of LH more credit. They worked hard for the opportunity to play this Friday PB saw to that!

Gridiron1125

November 28, 2011, 04:57:10 pm #55 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:00:25 pm by Gridiron1125
Quote from: zebradynasty on November 28, 2011, 03:50:11 pm
Sounds like to me maybe neither team deserves to be champion! Eldo had a "let down" week when they played PB now LH had "let down" week last Friday. I don't remember anyone coming on here and saying that PB had a "let down" week when LH beat us the first time. Keep it real!  It was not a, "let down" week LH made just a few more plays and won the game. I saw nothing that indicated that LH was not ready to play or that the LH kids were not taking the game serious because of the game earlier in the season. If you can't give PB credit for playing a great game...at least give the kids of LH more credit. They worked hard for the opportunity to play this Friday PB saw to that!

ZEBRADYNASTY

Yea you don't think Pine Bluff had a let down the first time they played LH come on give me a break they had a heck of a let down!!! Not trying to take anything away from Pine Bluff they played a team that has run all over most team all year and did give them one heck of a wake up call!!!!If the Special teams and Defense had not played lights out it would have not been a good night for LH.   

zebradynasty

NO we did not have a let down. PB played poorly but that doesn't mean we had a let down. Let down to me means you weren't ready to play and you went out and half arse did things. That was not what happen when we played the first time. We did a lot of the wrong things and no joke, we didn't half arse do them...we went all out wrong!

LH_DAD

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 28, 2011, 05:40:16 pm
NO we did not have a let down. PB played poorly but that doesn't mean we had a let down. Let down to me means you weren't ready to play and you went out and half arse did things. That was not what happen when we played the first time. We did a lot of the wrong things and no joke, we didn't half arse do them...we went all out wrong!
I personally thought that PB played extremely hard and did some things differently that LH wasn't prepared for, but adjusted to during the game.  I thought that PB had made improvements in alot of areas from game #1.  Got to give them credit for that.  Alot of LH's problems on offense can be attributed to the PB defense.

jerrydg

PB played much better in the last game than they did earlier in the year. PB gave up two interceptions early in the game during conference play this time it was LH that PB players picked off. Hats off to PB for giving it everything they had during the game and showing how well they could really play.

That being said, LH coaching staff and players determination took over in the game and we were able to flip everything and win. Also, I hope that allstategateshot left a little room in their stomach for crow after the game. You guys should have developed some good recipes for crow after our last game. Get ready you will need them again. And, as you know gate this year I am up on you as far as who picks games correctly. If you look back to the post I projected that PB locked in 3rd and Eldo locked in 2nd for the state.

LH will win this game by 14 write it down.

gatecrasher

November 28, 2011, 08:28:08 pm #59 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:42:07 pm by gatecrasher
Quote from: Kool_Hand-Luke on November 28, 2011, 09:46:03 am
Gate-  During a championship run (like LH is on) almost every team has a "let down week".  LH had there's last week, but like the true champs they are they prevailed.  Eldo has had 2 and in your eyes three of these types of weeks.  So I ask why do you believe they can win in WMS?  Sure it's tough to beat a team twice, but what's even tougher is to get past the thought that this team came to my house and won.  Give me something other than it's tough to beat a team twice.  Give me some intangibles.
Your biggest problem?
2000 yd rusher Marque Burris is healthy. He got hurt the first play of the last game against yall....he was "about 60%" for the the remainder of that game. He didn't smack the holes near as fast as he usually does.

He wasn't back to 100% until the Parkview game.

Your MVP Friday night....watch and see.

In addition, those nearly dozen penalties we committed last time? Dont count on that many this go-around. Straight from the mouth of Scott Reed: "we made too many mistakes..." He did go on to say that LH played lights out (paraphrasing). No free field goals, none of that this time.

We will win this game by running the football and hitting big plays off play action, just like we have been winning all year long. 

Oh yeah....one more thing. If you think these kids give a rat's arse about that loss in October you are sadly mistaken. This group of seniors are battle-tested, and are unfazed by that loss. In fact, that loss is exactly what we needed. Too bad for yall.

This group is on the cusp of their place in the annals of Arkansas high school football. They can join a select fraternity of three peat champions. It hasn't happened too often.

We will not be denied. The only way you were gonna win a title this year is if we got knocked off on the way. Much to your dismay, it didn't happen.

jerrydg

I am glad that loss did not phase them that may make it easier to accept the second loss they will have on Friday night. As far as the penalties goes in the last game we had more costly and I mean costly penalties called against us than Eldorado had so if you are thinking penalty reduction will be the key then you are dreaming. Eldorados refs at Eldo was flag happy during that game.

You better find a way to twist the three peat into a positive when they lose. For instance 2 time state champion and runner up still sounds good.

LH will not be denied period.

AirForceHog

Go Wolves!!

This should be a great game. I wish I was there to watch this one. Living out of state sucks but I go were the Air Force sends me.

milomattox

I find it amusing to read the opinions of all those that post, and remember what opinions are like and we all have one.  These are two very talented teams that will meet Friday night to decide the 6A Championship. Along the way they defeated some very talented teams. These young men from both teams have put in alot of hard work and many hours of preparation to get to this point, and I congratulate both teams for their accomplishments this year. I hope both teams play error free football and suffer no injuries, off course one team will be victorious and one team will come up short on the scoreboard. I Once again congratulate both teams and coaching staffs and look forward to a great game Friday night. I hope the entire Lake Hamilton community shows up in mass to support the wolves.  OH yeah and my opinion Lake Hamilton wins 28-24. Go Wolves

gatecrasher

Quote from: jerrydg on November 28, 2011, 10:36:13 pm
I am glad that loss did not phase them that may make it easier to accept the second loss they will have on Friday night. As far as the penalties goes in the last game we had more costly and I mean costly penalties called against us than Eldorado had so if you are thinking penalty reduction will be the key then you are dreaming. Eldorados refs at Eldo was flag happy during that game.

You better find a way to twist the three peat into a positive when they lose. For instance 2 time state champion and runner up still sounds good.

I will say this....your best chance is Friday night, because nobody will catch us next year in 6A. We will be loaded in 2012.

Meanwhile, El Do wins a title in 2011....in a "rebuilding" year. When you can make it to WMS in a rebuilding year, then talk to me....;)

LH_DAD

Quote from: milomattox on November 29, 2011, 08:21:42 am
I find it amusing to read the opinions of all those that post, and remember what opinions are like and we all have one.  These are two very talented teams that will meet Friday night to decide the 6A Championship. Along the way they defeated some very talented teams. These young men from both teams have put in alot of hard work and many hours of preparation to get to this point, and I congratulate both teams for their accomplishments this year. I hope both teams play error free football and suffer no injuries, off course one team will be victorious and one team will come up short on the scoreboard. I Once again congratulate both teams and coaching staffs and look forward to a great game Friday night. I hope the entire Lake Hamilton community shows up in mass to support the wolves.  OH yeah and my opinion Lake Hamilton wins 28-24. Go Wolves
That sounds about right to me.

LH_DAD

Not sure why that posted twice.

winning wolf

November 29, 2011, 12:00:30 pm #66 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:03:49 pm by winning wolf
Lake Hamilton 31/ eldo 14

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 29, 2011, 09:24:19 am

I will say this....your best chance is Friday night, because nobody will catch us next year in 6A. We will be loaded in 2012.

Meanwhile, El Do wins a title in 2011....in a "rebuilding" year. When you can make it to WMS in a rebuilding year, then talk to me....;)
Okay Gate, earlier in the year you were saying that this may be the best team of the Scott Reed era and now you are saying that it is a rebuilding year.  So, which is it?  I don't think that it can be both.

gatecrasher

Quote from: LH_DAD on November 29, 2011, 12:51:59 pm

Okay Gate, earlier in the year you were saying that this may be the best team of the Scott Reed era and now you are saying that it is a rebuilding year.  So, which is it?  I don't think that it can be both.
I didn't deem it a rebuilding year. Members of the media did. We expect to be here though. I should have clarified that.

AHS06

Not so fast GATE...Just stay focused on LH for right now

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Good job copying the prediction straight from CalPreps.  ;D

milomattox

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on November 29, 2011, 02:45:38 pm

Good job copying the prediction straight from CalPreps.  ;D

Never Heard of calpreps purplecat but if that is what they are predicting they know their stuff.

thebigshot

November 29, 2011, 04:23:41 pm #72 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:26:40 pm by thebigshot
When was the last time any football team played for their 4th state championship in a row? I guess because the team is from South Arkansas we still don't get the respect. We can win 5 or 6 state championships in a row and we will still have people say we suck, etc.. If El Dorado was in the West conference playing for our 4th state championship in a row, you wouldn't have that. Last week Lake Hamilton was in a fight for their life throughout the whole game with Pine Bluff. Nobody on here can say they weren't worried with Pine Bluff last week. It came down to the last min for Lake Hamilton to pull away with a win.  Lake Hamilton struggled with a team that they put 56 points during conference last week during the semi-finals. What was up with that? All I heard all week was Lake Hamilton was going to run all over PB and didn't happen like they all predicted. Nobody has any clue about what this game means to El Dorado right now. El Dorado has some unfinished business with Lake Hamilton, why? Lake Hamilton beat El Dorado in the 2008 State Championship. Lake Hamilton beat El Dorado this year for the conference championship. El Dorado is hungry right now, they want it a lot more right now then Lake Hamilton.  I have had a feeling past couple mornings, that Friday night is going to be a great night to be an El Dorado fan because we will win it. I haven't been to highly on our defense all year, but I got faith in them right now that they are stepping up in practice. They are going to tackle on defense every play, they are going to stop Lake Hamilton's offense. Hootens picked Lake Hamilton to win this Friday. I love that they picked us to lose because that's more jet-fuel added to the fire that's going to start on Friday night.  I will never forget the words that Lake Hamilton's head coach stated after the El Dorado game, "I hope we don't see El Dorado again, if we do it's in Little Rock, They are a great football team. They had me worried all night."  It's always tough to beat the same team twice in the same year. Most of the time when you play the second time, there's more on the line. Lake Hamilton proved that last week against Pine Bluff. It's going to be a tough battle for Lake Hamilton.  El Dorado is not going to lay down for anybody.  Just win baby !!!

Gridiron1125

November 29, 2011, 04:53:22 pm #73 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:57:23 pm by Gridiron1125
 ;) WHAT HAVE WE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU ? I HAVE BEEN 100% ON MY FINAL 4 AND FINAL 2  PICKS AND SO HAS  HOOTONS ;D
Only difference is I am saying LH by 14 he is saying 2
WE BOTH HAVE PICKED THE CORRECT STATE CHAMP AS WELL!!!! MARK IT DOWN !!

LH_DAD

Quote from: thebigshot on November 29, 2011, 04:23:41 pm
When was the last time any football team played for their 4th state championship in a row? I guess because the team is from South Arkansas we still don't get the respect. We can win 5 or 6 state championships in a row and we will still have people say we suck, etc.. If El Dorado was in the West conference playing for our 4th state championship in a row, you wouldn't have that. Last week Lake Hamilton was in a fight for their life throughout the whole game with Pine Bluff. Nobody on here can say they weren't worried with Pine Bluff last week. It came down to the last min for Lake Hamilton to pull away with a win.  Lake Hamilton struggled with a team that they put 56 points during conference last week during the semi-finals. What was up with that? All I heard all week was Lake Hamilton was going to run all over PB and didn't happen like they all predicted. Nobody has any clue about what this game means to El Dorado right now. El Dorado has some unfinished business with Lake Hamilton, why? Lake Hamilton beat El Dorado in the 2008 State Championship. Lake Hamilton beat El Dorado this year for the conference championship. El Dorado is hungry right now, they want it a lot more right now then Lake Hamilton.  I have had a feeling past couple mornings, that Friday night is going to be a great night to be an El Dorado fan because we will win it. I haven't been to highly on our defense all year, but I got faith in them right now that they are stepping up in practice. They are going to tackle on defense every play, they are going to stop Lake Hamilton's offense. Hootens picked Lake Hamilton to win this Friday. I love that they picked us to lose because that's more jet-fuel added to the fire that's going to start on Friday night.  I will never forget the words that Lake Hamilton's head coach stated after the El Dorado game, "I hope we don't see El Dorado again, if we do it's in Little Rock, They are a great football team. They had me worried all night."  It's always tough to beat the same team twice in the same year. Most of the time when you play the second time, there's more on the line. Lake Hamilton proved that last week against Pine Bluff. It's going to be a tough battle for Lake Hamilton.  El Dorado is not going to lay down for anybody.  Just win baby !!!
Well first off, everybody on here was not saying we were gonna run all over PB.  Anybody that has any sense knew that it was gonna be a tough physical football game.  And you can bet your bottom dollar that Friday is gonna be a tough battle for El Dorado also.  And by the way...nobody cares what the spread on the game is.  Lake Hamilton knows it's gonna be a tough game...it's THE GAME.  I thought that y'all didn't care about the Conference Championship, that's what you have said repeatedly on here.  2008!!!  Man, are you still carrying that around with you after all these years?  Seek counseling before it is too late.  We are just hoping for a good game on Friday against what we already know is a quality team.  It will be a tough, physical game.  LH wins by 4.     

allstate250

Dad, u were the only poster from LH that displayed any kind of objectivity going into the PB game.  U seem to take it one week at a time, hopefully the same way your son has taken it.  I commend you for that, objectivity can sometimes be lost on these boards.

Ok, ok.  Objectivity is almost never on these boards.  ;D

Obviously, I'm a cat fan to the core, I have confidence in those kids, and I think their confidence is contagious.  I expect the cats to take the trophy.  It still boils down to the game.  Mileage varies week to week, and the best team Friday night, regardless of overall opinion, will be crowned champ.  That's just the way it is.  Good luck to both teams.

And I wouldn't mind meeting up and meeting some posters at halftime, too.  Somebody set that up.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled smack talk.

thebigshot

Lake Hamilton won't win this game. All of you that's riding that band wagon. I hope yall all fall off and break a leg because you deserve it. The only thing LH will take him this year is the runner-up thorphy.  What makes you so sure that LH is going to beat El Dorado the second time anyway? LHDAD, why don't you go talk to your friend JERRTDJ aka Jerry Mouse about it.  Lake Hamilton is going to come out flat like last week against Pine Bluff and they won't be able to bounce back after they fall.  If you get so upset after what I post then I think your the one that needs to go seek help not me. I'm not hung up on 2008. The only thing I said, El Dorado has some unfinished business with them. If your smart and have common sense. You would know these two played each other in the state championship in 2008, okay? Lake Hamilton won, okay? El Dorado have been wanting and waiting for a rematch with Lake Hamilton in the state chamionship since that night, okay?  Do you see where I'm going with this or do I need to paint you a picture and use a color chart? El Dorado is going to knock the stupid out of you Lake Hamilton little fellas on Friday.  El Dorado had the ball on that last drive against LH earlier this year and came up short. If we didn't shot our selves in the foot on some plays we would had won that game.  The only reason why Hootens is picking LH to win is because they beat El Dorado during conference.

wildcatgreat

honestly on that last drive we had would've scored on a screen pass that was threw short. which if caught was a walk in touchdown. one very costly mistake on our part.

LH_DAD

Quote from: thebigshot on November 29, 2011, 08:34:43 pm
Lake Hamilton won't win this game. All of you that's riding that band wagon. I hope yall all fall off and break a leg because you deserve it. The only thing LH will take him this year is the runner-up thorphy.  What makes you so sure that LH is going to beat El Dorado the second time anyway? LHDAD, why don't you go talk to your friend JERRTDJ aka Jerry Mouse about it.  Lake Hamilton is going to come out flat like last week against Pine Bluff and they won't be able to bounce back after they fall.  If you get so upset after what I post then I think your the one that needs to go seek help not me. I'm not hung up on 2008. The only thing I said, El Dorado has some unfinished business with them. If your smart and have common sense. You would know these two played each other in the state championship in 2008, okay? Lake Hamilton won, okay? El Dorado have been wanting and waiting for a rematch with Lake Hamilton in the state chamionship since that night, okay?  Do you see where I'm going with this or do I need to paint you a picture and use a color chart? El Dorado is going to knock the stupid out of you Lake Hamilton little fellas on Friday.  El Dorado had the ball on that last drive against LH earlier this year and came up short. If we didn't shot our selves in the foot on some plays we would had won that game.  The only reason why Hootens is picking LH to win is because they beat El Dorado during conference.
Hey Bigshot or is it Take Another Shot?  I am not upset about anything and I watched LH beat the socks off of your team in 2008, I was there.  I am just saying that is past history...get the picture?  I gave up coloring a long time a go, but a really smart guy like you probably still needs that for the therapy to cope with the devastation of that loss to your mental well-being.  Well, as for the stupid comment...I guess you now more about stupid than most of us.  You just can't fix stupid, can you?  Are you really playing the woulda, coulda, shoulda card about the first game.  We out-played you in the first game and we won.  We were more physical and wanted it more!  Come on man...that game is history.  This is a new game, get with the program and keep up!

jerrydg

He shotput, in some of your earlier post you were using the if factor. We can do this all day if this would not have happen the outcome would have been different.

I could see how your Eldo team wants pay back for the conference game and the home winning streak that was destroyed by this talented LH team. But, lets face it if Eldo could have won they would have. Both teams worked their tail off in that game. But, if LH is the team has a bigger desire of pay back. In 2009 PB knocked LH out of the playoffs with a last minute TD and in 2010 Eldo knocked LH out with a one point victory while hanging on at home by a thread and some super clock management.

You should realize that if Eldo could not win with Home field advantage that they will not win in this game. I do think Eldorado is a good team but LH is loaded and they are on a mission.

LH will not be denied! Write that down and take it to the bank.
Go Wolves!

LH_DAD

Quote from: thebigshot on November 29, 2011, 08:34:43 pm
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda...I know that you are such an idot that you can't remember what you said so, I thought that I would point it out for you.  You are the biggest idiot on here!  I have alot of respect for El Dorado and most of their posters on here.  You, haha are just laughable.  I am done with you.

gatecrasher

Quote from: jerrydg on November 29, 2011, 10:45:00 pm
He shotput, in some of your earlier post you were using the if factor. We can do this all day if this would not have happen the outcome would have been different.

I could see how your Eldo team wants pay back for the conference game and the home winning streak that was destroyed by this talented LH team. But, lets face it if Eldo could have won they would have. Both teams worked their tail off in that game. But, if LH is the team has a bigger desire of pay back. In 2009 PB knocked LH out of the playoffs with a last minute TD and in 2010 Eldo knocked LH out with a one point victory while hanging on at home by a thread and some super clock management.

You should realize that if Eldo could not win with Home field advantage that they will not win in this game. I do think Eldorado is a good team but LH is loaded and they are on a mission.

LH will not be denied! Write that down and take it to the bank.
Go Wolves!
Let's leave out the fact that we led the entire game in last year's semifinals, that yall scored late to cut it to three points, and we took an INTENTIONAL SAFETY on the last play to set the final margin.

Dude, this is the 4th year in a row we have been in this position. Our fans travel better than any team in the state. It will be like a home game for us.

We have a healthy Marque Burris this time. He was hurt very early in the last game and it showed. Still went over 100 yds that night.

This time you get him at full speed. Sorry Jerry but he will run up your arsses all night long.

150+ and two scores, and the MVP award. Write that down Jerry.

baddcopp

Man some of you guys are gettin your game face on kinda early!! One thing I am certain of is that its gonna be cold fri. so ya'll bundle up. I think this will be a really good game. I am excited and looking forward to watchin it in person.

Go Eldo Wildcats!!

Valleysports

November 29, 2011, 11:48:49 pm #83 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 06:26:11 am by Valleysports
Quote from: thebigshot on November 29, 2011, 09:30:12 pm
Are you that stupid don't realize that or not?
Edit: I'm throwing every piece of mail, coming from LSU, in the trash.  I'm not about to let my kids go to that school!  Sorry ASU Fans - thought he went to school at ASU, but it was another one.  The lab guy.  ;D

Anyone ever consider that Bigshot might really be Gate, or someone with a second name, just having fun playing a role?  It's got to be an act!  Saddly this is how people, outside Arkansas, really view us.   ;D

thebigshot

So all of y'all thinks I'm gate huh? Why's that? Because we both have common sense unlike y'all? I live in little rock, gate lives in hot springs? I do go to El Dorado few times a month. I didn't go to ASU by the way, I went to LSU.

Valleysports

Quote from: thebigshot on November 30, 2011, 03:05:13 am
So all of y'all thinks I'm gate huh? Why's that? Because we both have common sense unlike y'all?

No - I'm thinking maybe someone, like Gate, has two accounts where he can play Smart Fan / Dumb Fan.

gatecrasher

No not me....
I ain't gotta hide, so much so that one can access my Facebook page from here....;)

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 30, 2011, 09:08:28 am
No not me....
I ain't gotta hide, so much so that one can access my Facebook page from here....;)

LOL- that's one thing no one can pin on you!  :)

gatecrasher

Quote from: Billyo62 on November 30, 2011, 09:11:45 am
Quote from: gatecrasher on November 30, 2011, 09:08:28 am
No not me....

LOL- that's one thing no one can pin on you!  :)
I get a little rude on here sometimes, but this is a message board. Sposed to be crude when talking trash. In person, I have bought a burger and been bought burgers by folks I have "trashed" on here.

I tell folks all the time that football is just a game, win or lose. I mean that too. Win or lose Friday night, Ill dispense/eat crow and go on about my business. Some folks go into depression after their team loses a big game. Not this cat....

Lions84

THA TRUTH

all i know is o sat on the eldo side during the first lh game and it seems to me that eldo fans are kinda ignorant to the rules at the end of the half they clearly knocked the mess out of the kicker but the entire eldo side blew up on the refs just syain

thebigshot

so your calling me dumb?

El Dorado has owned Lake Hamilton since 2000. We lead the series 9-5

thebigshot

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 30, 2011, 03:08:30 pm
all i know is o sat on the eldo side during the first lh game and it seems to me that eldo fans are kinda ignorant to the rules at the end of the half they clearly knocked the mess out of the kicker but the entire eldo side blew up on the refs just syain

Did you not finish school? Learn how to spell words out before you want to make a post. I think I'm dumber now after trying to read this crap.

Valleysports

THA TRUTH

im pretty sure u got the point of what i said but u got to try and get at me cause apparently ur one of the stupid fans that got upset at that obvious roughing the kicker flag

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 30, 2011, 04:13:01 pm
im pretty sure u got the point of what i said but u got to try and get at me cause apparently ur one of the stupid fans that got upset at that obvious roughing the kicker flag

What the fans AND Coach Reed were upset with was we got flagged for running into the kicker on the first one....the one he missed...which gave him another try. We ran into him again on the second try....the one he MADE...and the ref doesn't throw the flag this time. If it was a foul the first time, why not the second time. That is what Reed was asking him, and why he got booed from the home side.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Valleysports on November 30, 2011, 06:34:42 am
So all of y'all thinks I'm gate huh? Why's that? Because we both have common sense unlike y'all?

No - I'm thinking maybe someone, like Gate, has two accounts where he can play Smart Fan / Dumb Fan.

LOL!!!!

I have both of these guys phone numbers and they are from differant areas. Also, Shot played for us back in the day.

You have to admit, Gate has hit it on the nail when talking about ED under Reed. We will always be in the hunt.
Like i said before, i am tickled to death about this season.
Remember, I was tickled to death to be ranked 3rd in our conference in the preseason poll.

Remember that Gate!!! LOL!

jerrydg

Hey Gate, you are correct this is Eldos 4th straight year being in this position. After Friday you will be able to say Eldo is 2 and 2 winning state over the last 4 years. Also, you may realize how Eldo does not want to match up with LH at WM.

Go Wolves!

gatecrasher

Quote from: jerrydg on November 30, 2011, 05:58:38 pm
Hey Gate, you are correct this is Eldos 4th straight year being in this position. After Friday you will be able to say Eldo is 2 and 2 winning state over the last 4 years. Also, you may realize how Eldo does not want to match up with LH at WM.

Go Wolves!

And you're in need of psychiatric help. We dont want to match up with LH?
That is the DUMBEST, MOST IGNORANT post of the year.

31 days left in the year. Anyone wanna try and top this? Gonna be hard to do....

gatecrasher

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 30, 2011, 05:05:43 pm
Quote from: Valleysports on November 30, 2011, 06:34:42 am

LOL!!!!

I have both of these guys phone numbers and they are from differant areas. Also, Shot played for us back in the day.

You have to admit, Gate has hit it on the nail when talking about ED under Reed. We will always be in the hunt.
Like i said before, i am tickled to death about this season.
Remember, I was tickled to death to be ranked 3rd in our conference in the preseason poll.

Remember that Gate!!! LOL!
Yep....kinda cool to get back to the title game in a "rebuilding" year.
We could win Friday, and should be preseason #1 next season, and pretty good the year after.

They may have to rename War Memorial if we pull that off.....;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas