• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-1 @ 5-0

Started by fastdrop, October 01, 2011, 08:15:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fastdrop

Searcy comes to town to try their luck.......... should be another good game. The 6A east is much improved over last year.

I figure another 14 point win for the Devils.... I hope Searcy will make us earn every one of them.

Good competition is welcomed.... Get us ready for our run at the west.

Big Abner

Fast Drop please post the topic as WM vs whoever....come on  man...I heard i missed you by a few minutes at the cookout...so don't make me smack you lol....

True Believer

I would be embarrased to post that my team was playing this team. 

fastdrop

If you are not embarrassed by admitting you are a Pat fan....nothing should embarrass you....  ;)

True Believer

I'm not embarrased I'm a Pat's fan.  You should know that by now.  At least we play 6A teams because we are a 6A team. 

fastdrop

Quote from: Big Abner on October 01, 2011, 09:32:32 am
Fast Drop please post the topic as WM vs whoever....come on  man...I heard i missed you by a few minutes at the cookout...so don't make me smack you lol....
Next time I get the invite I will be early ... I missed out on the food and it looked awesome.... TB might even enjoy those fixins.

fastdrop

Quote from: True Believer on October 01, 2011, 09:36:00 am
I'm not embarrased I'm a Pat's fan.  You should know that by now.  At least we play 6A teams because we are a 6A team. 
and a good 6A team at that... on to the Searcy Game.

True Believer

No thank you to the fixins'.  I would rather eat dirt.

redwolf143

I have two feelings on this one.  Either WM explodes and scores 45-50 in the first half as has happened before with 'good' Searcy teams.  Or comes out flat and Searcy kicks it up a notch, WM trails at half to the panty wetting glee of TB and her hoard of trolls.  But fights back for a very close result.

Final score one of:
WM 57-16 Searcy
WM 35-34 Searcy
WM 28-31 Searcy
In order of likelihood.

ricepig

Searcy should score some points, Stegall is a good enough QB to ensure that. Can they stop you, doubtful.

Big Abner

Quote from: ricepig on October 01, 2011, 10:47:10 am
Searcy should score some points, Stegall is a good enough QB to ensure that. Can they stop you, doubtful.
Rice i heard MacArthur Jr high had a heck of a team....their line is as big as a lot of high schools.....

ricepig

Don't really know, they both had big lines last year. Won't matter, we're a spread, east-west team, hurts us in physical games.

fastdrop

Quote from: Big Abner on October 01, 2011, 12:11:36 pm
Quote from: ricepig on October 01, 2011, 10:47:10 am
Rice i heard MacArthur Jr high had a heck of a team....their line is as big as a lot of high schools.....
MacArthur has had huge lineman since the 60's. It used to result in state championships for the Canes but lately I guess those guys join the band when they get to High School.

ricepig

Nope, we don't have any fatty's in the band. We have some linemen, probably put as many in D-I as WM. We just don't have the numbers of a 7A team, haha.

Big Abner

Quote from: ricepig on October 01, 2011, 12:56:45 pm
Nope, we don't have any fatty's in the band. We have some linemen, probably put as many in D-I as WM. We just don't have the numbers of a 7A team, haha.
are you not watching the A & M game...geez i hope they can turn it around....i hope asu doesn't pull the same thing we should beat WK by 40....hope your piggies get back on track...those fickle fans be calling for CBP head in a few games it keeps up...I was on the hawglounge and couldn't believe some were questioning him as coach.....i think he is the right guy...takes time..

72364Devil

Quote from: True Believer on October 01, 2011, 09:36:00 am
[/quot

So true TB cause wynne Forrest city and gct are some fine 6A teams

BlueDevilNow

Well now Marion is out of the way.. Searcy is next , all i will say is we have to learn how to play the first half.. D looks really good but they cant keep saving us. Yes i know we score the points to keep winning but our first half is killing us..

ricepig

Quote from: Big Abner on October 01, 2011, 01:37:03 pm
Quote from: ricepig on October 01, 2011, 12:56:45 pm
are you not watching the A & M game...geez i hope they can turn it around....i hope asu doesn't pull the same thing we should beat WK by 40....hope your piggies get back on track...those fickle fans be calling for CBP head in a few games it keeps up...I was on the hawglounge and couldn't believe some were questioning him as coach.....i think he is the right guy...takes time..

Never was in doubt, we're just making sure we covered the over. Lots of idiots post on a lot of different message boards, all it takes is an internet connection.

Oldbomber

The West Memphis defense is solid but if given time to throw, Searcy will definately put the ball in the air although throw accuracy is a question, the passing defense will be a test for the WM D this week that I believe they'll pass with flying colors. West Memphis D can be vulnerable to the pass if they're not prepared which I'm sure they will be. The WM O will do fine as long as they maintain the running game as I don't believe Searcy will be able to stop them.  This in turn opens up some passing to CD who could make any QB look good with his receiving ability.  West Memphis should win this game going away and it should be essentially over by halftime.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas