• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-0 Devils shut dem up again

Started by fastdrop, September 24, 2011, 08:05:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redwolf143

Well played game from both teams. No player should hang their head after this one at all.  Enjoy an undefeated rest of the regular season Marion.  Hope you can break thru and make it to War Memorial.

WTD

Quote from: redwolf143 on September 30, 2011, 10:32:15 pm
Well played game from both teams. No player should hang their head after this one at all.  Enjoy an undefeated rest of the regular season Marion.  Hope you can break thru and make it to War Memorial.

Two classy post so far... The rest is silly. Both teams fought their hearts out tonight, those kids gave everything they had and left it out on the field. Everyone should be proud of both teams. Congrats WM, your d-line whipped Marion's tail tonight and Carpentar and Dauske played great. Speed on the line and linebackers making plays haulted Marion's offense, hats off to them. You got to be proud of Marion's defense too, it's got to be tough when your offense is going 3 or 4 and out and your running sideline to sideline trying to stop the jet sweep. Hats off to Marion's defense as well. You got to love the atmosphere from tonight, that is what high school football is about. Wish it was like that every Friday. These kids go out and sacrifice their bodies and a lot more, they deserve people in the stands and community support. Good luck to WM on the rest of the season and hats off for a hard fought win.

Big Abner

Quote from: WTD on September 30, 2011, 10:55:11 pm

Two classy post so far... The rest is silly. Both teams fought their hearts out tonight, those kids gave everything they had and left it out on the field. Everyone should be proud of both teams. Congrats WM, your d-line whipped Marion's tail tonight and Carpentar and Dauske played great. Speed on the line and linebackers making plays haulted Marion's offense, hats off to them. You got to be proud of Marion's defense too, it's got to be tough when your offense is going 3 or 4 and out and your running sideline to sideline trying to stop the jet sweep. Hats off to Marion's defense as well. You got to love the atmosphere from tonight, that is what high school football is about. Wish it was like that every Friday. These kids go out and sacrifice their bodies and a lot more, they deserve people in the stands and community support. Good luck to WM on the rest of the season and hats off for a hard fought win.
both sides played hard tonight....if Gross had hit a couple of those passes it would have maybe turned out different tonight for the devils...wish pats a great finish to their season and maybe both teams can make it to LR and play for a title...

I have always talked tome crazy smack just for fun...some take it to serious on here (TB) but when it comes down to it and talk serious this game was great until the closing moments...

True Believer

Oh yeah.   I take take this very seriously. I am so mad.  I just couldn't sleep last night at all.  I am so upset.  I cried all night.  I got sick to my stomach.  You just know me so well.  I may have to just lock myself in my house until I stop being so distraught.  Boo hoo. 

You are a rocket scientist.  good grief and geez all together at once.   The sad thing is.  All my posts have gone right over your head.  And you don't even know it. 

GO MARION PATRIOTS!!!!

Big Abner

Quote from: True Believer on October 01, 2011, 06:57:14 am
Oh yeah.   I take take this very seriously. I am so mad.  I just couldn't sleep last night at all.  I am so upset.  I cried all night.  I got sick to my stomach.  You just know me so well.  I may have to just lock myself in my house until I stop being so distraught.  Boo hoo. 

You are a rocket scientist.  good grief and geez all together at once.   The sad thing is.  All my posts have gone right over your head.  And you don't even know it. 

GO MARION PATRIOTS!!!!
no this one went over your buffont hair do this time i was just trying to get a rise out of you early this moring while you were making home biscuits for us....how did you know i had a degree in mechanical engineering....you really have been stalking me....

True Believer

October 01, 2011, 09:35:10 am #105 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:29:39 pm by True Believer
All I can say is don't make me get RD after you again.   Please try to show some inteeligence in your posts then.  I'm done. 

WTD

Quote from: Big Abner on October 01, 2011, 12:24:38 am

both sides played hard tonight....if Gross had hit a couple of those passes it would have maybe turned out different tonight for the devils...wish pats a great finish to their season and maybe both teams can make it to LR and play for a title...

I have always talked tome crazy smack just for fun...some take it to serious on here (TB) but when it comes down to it and talk serious this game was great until the closing moments...

Thank you! Something logical to talk about... I don't believe it was Gross not hitting his receivers, it was the receivers not catching the balls thrown directly to them. Couple of instances where the receivers wouldn't go up and make a play on the ball either. If you are a receiver and you have a guy covering you when the ball is thrown your way, you have to make an attempt to catch the ball instead of just keep running.

westmem

Congrats Wm y'all defense held there ground when the game seem dim

redwolf143

Correct.  Part of that was seeing what happened on film if a receiver ever did catch the ball.  The west Memphis safeties can lay the wood pretty hard and have for years. The receivers may have understandably been gun-shy of going up and leaving themselves open for hits. Also several of the passes were thrown under duress.  Once WM figured out the play he had an end or OLB on him as he released if not before.  And still all but two balls were catchable.  You got a great QB there in the making.

ricepig

Well, a passing attack is something you work on All year. You can't expect to just "pick up" your game in a few weeks time.

Big Abner

Quote from: WTD on October 01, 2011, 10:06:44 am
Quote from: Big Abner on October 01, 2011, 12:24:38 am

Thank you! Something logical to talk about... I don't believe it was Gross not hitting his receivers, it was the receivers not catching the balls thrown directly to them. Couple of instances where the receivers wouldn't go up and make a play on the ball either. If you are a receiver and you have a guy covering you when the ball is thrown your way, you have to make an attempt to catch the ball instead of just keep running.
your right i meant that to mean the WR should have caught soem of those two that probably would have gone for scores..........

Big Abner

Quote from: True Believer on October 01, 2011, 09:35:10 am
All I can say is don't make me get RD after you again.   Please try to show some inteeligence in your posts then.  I'm done.
speaking of inteligence you want me to do the spell check for you.....and RD who is that.....remember I am just and uneducated WM fan that doesn't grasp things like you patriots...don't make me get FD after you...ease up on me I'm an old man...

fastdrop

Quote from: Big Abner on October 01, 2011, 12:20:28 pm
speaking of inteligence you want me to do the spell check for you.....and RD who is that.....remember I am just and uneducated WM fan that doesn't grasp things like you patriots...don't make me get FD after you...ease up on me I'm an old man...
RD was rabid dog or runt dog back in the day. Today he is the gentler..kinder PC.

True Believer

October 01, 2011, 12:28:20 pm #113 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:32:50 pm by True Believer

I type at the speed of light.   I know how to spell.   FD is a little bunny rabbit compared to RD.   And I'm not scared of anyone.   I spelled it that way so WM fans could read it and sound it out.  Leave me alone.  And WTD is a noob.  No one cares about the little darts he throws.

Big Abner

Quote from: True Believer on October 01, 2011, 12:28:20 pm

I type at the speed of light.   I know how to spell.   FD is a little bunny rabbit compared to RD.   And I'm not scared of anyone.   I spelled it that way so WM fans could read it and sound it out.  Leave me alone.  And WTD is a noob.  No one cares about the little darts he throws.
LOL have a good weekend....TB...

Big Abner

Quote from: fastdrop on October 01, 2011, 12:24:39 pm
RD was rabid dog or runt dog back in the day. Today he is the gentler..kinder PC.
kinder he was going to ban me for life for have some fun that Barberkev put me up to last week posting about 6 topics of junk on wm..lol and he sent me a PM....and i said we were just playing and he still was mean to me...now i know who spilled the beans TB...she just doesn't like me even when i'm nice...really bothers me cause i am a nice guy....but i guess it could be she is still in shock of the loss last nigth...and crow doesn't taste good for breakfast....

fastdrop

Quote from: Big Abner on October 01, 2011, 01:32:24 pm
Quote from: fastdrop on October 01, 2011, 12:24:39 pm
kinder he was going to ban me for life for have some fun that Barberkev put me up to last week posting about 6 topics of junk on wm..lol and he sent me a PM....and i said we were just playing and he still was mean to me...now i know who spilled the beans TB...she just doesn't like me even when i'm nice...really bothers me cause i am a nice guy....but i guess it could be she is still in shock of the loss last nigth...and crow doesn't taste good for breakfast....
If he did not tell you to die in a fire he likes you just fine...

BlueDevilNow

Sniff Sniff Cry , the better team won last night missed passes, 7A team or not doesnt matter the better  Coached team won now good luck with the rest of the season.. Hope this is typed well enough to understand cause you know iam a WM Fan !!! Go Big Blue

Big Abner

Quote from: BlueDevilNow on October 01, 2011, 01:51:31 pm
Sniff Sniff Cry , the better team won last night missed passes, 7A team or not doesnt matter the better  Coached team won now good luck with the rest of the season.. Hope this is typed well enough to understand cause you know iam a WM Fan !!! Go Big Blue
where you been man i have been gettting hammered..lol i have been trying to be nice to them....but one in paticular lady just isn't having it...she is a tattle tale..lol

did Coach U even shake Coach D's hand...my boy said he didn't shake his and couldn't find him wanted to though....

your right about everything...bottomline we won.....and I am WM..lol i had a real good joke to tell but afraid TB would try and get me banned again....but Fastdrop has my back...

True Believer

Leave me alone. 

I have not been posting after you unless you put my name in your posts.  I don't like you.  I don't like any of the new posters from wm. I'm on here for fun.  And that is all.   I have been on FF for years now.   I don't need goobers like yourself to post where I am living.  You don't even know me,  and never does Barberkev.   But I do know who you are all.   

I am proud of the Patriots.  I didn't ask RD to ban you.   He's been on here longer than I have and he can see people for what they are.

You don't want him to tell you again.  To stop.   I'm not kidding.

And to stop bashing Coach U.  Just because he wouldn't kiss y'alls behind then you bash him.   And one of the WM mom's that is there now use to be at Marion.   I saw her come drunk as a skunk to one of our games when her kid was in Jr. High and cuss a coach out.  Real smart.  I'd move my kid away too. 

Third time.  Leave me alone.  I'm dead serious.  You won't win this battle. 

fastdrop

Quote from: Big Abner on October 01, 2011, 02:01:33 pm
Quote from: BlueDevilNow on October 01, 2011, 01:51:31 pm
where you been man i have been gettting hammered..lol i have been trying to be nice to them....but one in paticular lady just isn't having it...she is a tattle tale..lol

did Coach U even shake Coach D's hand...my boy said he didn't shake his and couldn't find him wanted to though....

your right about everything...bottomline we won.....and I am WM..lol i had a real good joke to tell but afraid TB would try and get me banned again....but Fastdrop has my back...
my suggestion would be to move on to the Searcy game.... should be a good game... lots of football left.

BlueDevilNow

Yes there is.. Done with Marion wish them luck , now its time for Searcy !! they got a great QB and receivers just hope our pass D can cover them and stop the QB draw..

Big Abner

God help some Marion folks...99.9% of you are great fans.....wish you luck the rest of the season.....

Iknewthemwhen

Well once again the yearly measuring stick for crittenden county football has come and gone.  As always WM has claimed the football title and marion is left wishing it had been different.  One of these years Marion may beat WM, but not this year.  I think a big difference is that WM knows it will win and Marion only hopes it might happen. 

westmem

Amen!!!!now lets focus on them bears....... pats y'all had a chance but fail to do it best wishes on the season

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas