• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Afraid

Started by RD™, June 09, 2011, 06:58:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Baitshop

Father Guido

Quote from: BillyJack™ on June 12, 2011, 08:53:49 am

Nice one there, Smelly Crack.  Keep in mind this proposal won't go into effect until 2012, so there will still be plenty of ALMA SUX being thrown around.  The sad thing is, Alma was just getting back to a competitive level.  Won't know if they made it all the way back or not.  Any titles will certainly be tainted.  Geeze, Greenbrier might even be able to pull one off.

fastdrop

Quote from: xtremewildcat on June 12, 2011, 04:56:42 pm
FD,
You have to admit one thing. In a fishbowl of teams that are even close to 1000 students, ED will dominate. Quite Frankly, we here in ED were growing bored with it. At least now the competitive juices will flow again.
And Quite Frankly, WM will not have a chance to advance out of the first round of the playoffs..... as usuall! ::)
As I have said numerous times .... WM schedule and conference hurt them tremendously the last 4 years. We are comfortable with the wing-t we run because we could win 97% of our games running it on the teams that just could not match up with us physically. After this year that joy bus is over. If we run the wing-T in the new 7A east we will lose 3 to 4 games a year and 5 some years --- that will force us to change our offense creating a much better over all Devil team.

as far as Eldo --- Reed is the difference --- heck he even had forrest city playing good football. WM has tons more talent than ELdo... no doubt in my mind.

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: gatecrasher on June 12, 2011, 05:25:20 pm
xtreme...Har-Ber won't have that SEC offensive line this fall...plus they have to go down to Tha Pound.

Not saying right now that we'll kick their butts, but it will be a much better game than the 2nd half last season.

I think El Dorado has a very good chance of winning the game this year.

- Home Field advantage
- Har-Ber graduations
- No one in NWA knows or cares how to get to El Dorado

True Believer

Quote from: fastdrop on June 12, 2011, 07:33:47 pm
FD,
You have to admit one thing. In a fishbowl of teams that are even close to 1000 students, ED will dominate. Quite Frankly, we here in ED were growing bored with it. At least now the competitive juices will flow again.
And Quite Frankly, WM will not have a chance to advance out of the first round of the playoffs..... as usuall! ::)
As I have said numerous times .... WM schedule and conference hurt them tremendously the last 4 years. We are comfortable with the wing-t we run because we could win 97% of our games running it on the teams that just could not match up with us physically. After this year that joy bus is over. If we run the wing-T in the new 7A east we will lose 3 to 4 games a year and 5 some years --- that will force us to change our offense creating a much better over all Devil team.

as far as Eldo --- Reed is the difference --- heck he even had forrest city playing good football. WM has tons more talent than ELdo... no doubt in my mind.

Even if WM had a harder conference and played the tougher teams.  They still wouldn't win.  The west is best.  And they have the better teams.  Just the way it is. 

fastdrop

Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2011, 07:54:16 pm
Quote from: fastdrop on June 12, 2011, 07:33:47 pm
FD,

Even if WM had a harder conference and played the tougher teams.  They still wouldn't win.  The west is best.  And they have the better teams.  Just the way it is. 
hush....

True Believer

fastdrop

RD™

True Believer

RD™

fastdrop

True Believer

fastdrop

True Believer

BillyJack™

BillyJack™