• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Afraid

Started by RD™, June 09, 2011, 06:58:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RD™

June 09, 2011, 06:58:11 pm Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 07:00:47 pm by PC™

fastdrop

2010 04 2010-09-24 Siloam Springs Greenwood 38 - 31 undefined
2010 03 2010-09-17 Shiloh Christian Greenwood 48 - 27 No

bring it big boy... I think If Siloam Springs and SC can take you. We just might have a chance.

RD™

Quote from: fastdrop on June 09, 2011, 07:04:46 pm

bring it big boy... I think If Siloam Springs and SC can take you. We just might have a chance.
Still won a State Championship. What? Still won 3 straight 5A West Championships. What? Still have the best Coach in the State Rick Jones. What?

fastdrop

Quote from: PC™ on June 09, 2011, 07:08:18 pm

Still won a State Championship. What? Still won 3 straight 5A West Championships. What? Still have the best Coach in the State Rick Jones. What?
Still won a State Championship. What? Still won 2 straight 6A South Championships. What? Still have the best Coach in the State Reed. What?

You and Gater will have fun....... =)

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: fastdrop on June 09, 2011, 08:07:30 pm

Still won a State Championship. What? Still won 2 straight 6A South Championships. What? Still have the best Coach in the State Reed. What?

6A south?  If you don't live within 60 miles of Fayetteville, don't talk smack to us.  We welcome all noise from the real football boys in NWA/ Ft. Smith area.  None other!!

fastdrop

Quote from: TTofgreenwood on June 09, 2011, 10:08:55 pm
Quote from: fastdrop on June 09, 2011, 08:07:30 pm

6A south?  If you don't live within 60 miles of Fayetteville, don't talk smack to us.  We welcome all noise from the real football boys in NWA/ Ft. Smith area.  None other!!
see.... you are already making rookie green horn mistakes.

TTofGreenwood

Please enlighten me...

Ty

There's a reason Greenwood didn't play the second game of that home and home with Har-Ber.

TTofGreenwood

June 09, 2011, 10:32:13 pm #8 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:34:02 pm by TTofgreenwood
Get facts straight before making stupid posts! 

They ripped us at home in '08 and then at their place in '09.

Next!

Ty

Quote from: TTofgreenwood on June 09, 2011, 10:32:13 pm
Get facts straight before making stupid posts! 

They ripped us at home in '08 and then at their place in '09.

Next!
My bad. Meant to say renew the contract.

Yep; and now you could see a team of that quality every single year in the first round of the playoffs.

TTofGreenwood

At least you do admit we will be a thorn in the post season...Thank you very much!

Southside did that same thing to us after '06-'07.  (didn't renew contract) Hmmm...

fastdrop

Quote from: TTofgreenwood on June 09, 2011, 10:29:19 pm
Please enlighten me...
nope ... you will have to learn the same as everyone else. The hard way.

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: fastdrop on June 09, 2011, 10:40:19 pm
Please enlighten me...

Thank the Lord...it has been too easy!

fastdrop

Quote from: TTofgreenwood on June 09, 2011, 10:42:31 pm
Please enlighten me...

Before you start spouting you are king of the world like Gator you might want to at least know the players.

Coach Venny Slocombe

I will be at a bunch of Greenwood games this year and will attend almost all in two years. Gonna be interesting to say the least...looking forward to some FF meetings...

Smithian

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on June 10, 2011, 06:59:59 am
I will be at a bunch of Greenwood games this year and will attend almost all in two years. Gonna be interesting to say the least...looking forward to some FF meetings...
Again, you need to now remember you're playing in big boy football.

Our "Fearless Friday meetings" are not some weird, awkward meetup where you're like "I'll be wearing a green shirt and standing on the 30 yard line!" Our meetings are, "Where are we going to eat pregame and who is paying for Smithian?"

Baitshop

Quote from: Smithian on June 10, 2011, 11:52:45 am

Our "Fearless Friday meetings" are not some weird, awkward meetup where you're like "I'll be wearing a green shirt and standing on the 30 yard line!" Our meetings are, "Where are we going to eat pregame and who is paying for Smithian?"

This reeks of the truth....Smithian hasn't paid for a meal that another FF poster was at the table in years....

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: fastdrop on June 09, 2011, 10:45:14 pm
Please enlighten me...

Before you start spouting you are king of the world like Gator you might want to at least know the players.

Not king of the world, just 5A. But I'm telling y'all I am excited about the change.  We may never win again( like VB ), but it will fun making new rivalries and new friends!

Baitshop

Quote from: TTofgreenwood on June 10, 2011, 02:54:19 pm
Please enlighten me...

Not king of the world, just 5A. But I'm telling y'all I am excited about the change.  We may never win again( like VB ), but it will fun making new rivalries and new friends!

....and not have to drive to Harrison....

fastdrop

Quote from: TTofgreenwood on June 10, 2011, 02:54:19 pm
Please enlighten me...

Now you have completed your green hornesness.... Glad to have you guys.

BTW .... Devil Country is where I roam.

Father Guido

Greenwood won't rule the Central, but will be a regular in the playoffs.  Will occassionally battle with Southside and Conway, but they should compete fairly well with the rest on a regular basis.  Give Jones a year or two and he will figure out a game plan for those guys and it'll be on.  In the past he's done quite well figuring out ways to win against team where the Dogs were severely overmatched in games that count.

Will be interesting to watch, but you know what?  Bait, RPG...here it comes, the Padre was born a REBEL and will always be a REBEL.  The Bulldogs have now become my #2 team and I wish them well and like I said they will deserve some respect, but the heart must now go to where the home is.

Go REBS.   Nice to be back. ;D

RD™

Quote from: Father Guido on June 11, 2011, 11:24:49 am
Greenwood won't rule the Central, but will be a regular in the playoffs.  Will occassionally battle with Southside and Conway, but they should compete fairly well with the rest on a regular basis.  Give Jones a year or two and he will figure out a game plan for those guys and it'll be on.  In the past he's done quite well figuring out ways to win against team where the Dogs were severely overmatched in games that count.

Will be interesting to watch, but you know what?  Bait, RPG...here it comes, the Padre was born a REBEL and will always be a REBEL.  The Bulldogs have now become my #2 team and I wish them well and like I said they will deserve some respect, but the heart must now go to where the home is.

You are banished.

Baitshop

Once the Columbia Blue is in your veins.....you may wander, but you always come home...

Welcome home Padre.....welcome home...

trevster10

I'm gonna love this..

Compare this to how gate looked with Eldo last year? I think it may be even worse than that.

True Believer

This is going to be GREAT!!!

Jeep71

June 11, 2011, 08:29:25 pm #25 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:24:58 am by Jeep71
Let me say it first      PADRE SOUTHSIDE SUX

Father Guido

Quote from: Jeep71 on June 11, 2011, 08:29:25 pm
Let me say it first      PADRE SOUTHSIDE SUX

LOL...I'll give ya that one.

gatecrasher

June 12, 2011, 08:11:10 am #27 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:43:08 pm by Earl is my Hero!!
Gate has two straight state championships 17th Place trophies, while you're flapping your gums fastdrop.

I back up my trash. And if you bring up the only game we lost last year, you are simply reaching and are therefore an idiot....;)

Billyo62

Quote from: Baitshop on June 10, 2011, 02:05:07 pm

This reeks of the truth....Smithian hasn't paid for a meal that another FF poster was at the table in years....

Smithian usually leaves with extra food!

fastdrop

Quote from: gatecrasher on June 12, 2011, 08:11:10 am
ELDOhas two straight feel good make believe we can't play with the big boyzstate championships, while you're flapping your gums fastdrop.

I back up my trash. And if you bring up the only game we lost last year, you are simply reaching and are therefore an idiot....;) since you were atating eldo was the best in the state --- this game was the only one you played that mattered

Please enlighten me...
here you go ..... 2012 will be intersting for you and my man gate.

InYoGrill

Will be interesting to watch, but you know what?  Bait, RPG...here it comes, the Padre was born a REBEL and will always be a REBEL. The Bulldogs have now become my #2 team and I wish them well and like I said they will deserve some respect, but the heart must now go to where the home is.

Blasphemy Padre- Grill is hoping for a bolt of lightning to strike your Bulldog scoreboard when V comes for the last parade.

BillyJack™

Coach Venny Slocombe

True Believer

Quote from: Billyo62 on June 12, 2011, 08:26:44 am

At least he was  invited. 

Billyo62

Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2011, 08:59:47 am

The scary thing about a BHS vs SS pre game meal is not the fact that young Smithian is there he is a bonerfide hard core Rebel, it's watching Baitshop and The Earl chow down on 2lb steaks like they are snacks without requiring a pregame nap.

gatecrasher

FD...CHAMPIONSHIPS are all that matters. Spin it all you like but the facts are facts.

Don't hate cause your boy ran off to Kentucky  and ended any hopes of an NCAA hoops championship in your lifetime...;D

gatecrasher

June 12, 2011, 10:00:09 am #36 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 10:09:27 am by gatecrasher
.....and we played with the "bigbboyz" when we were one class then....
And we will this go-around...

However, I do not believe this proposal will pass. Unfortunately, Pine Bluff has admitted they can't hang by submitting their proposal...which unfortunately I think will be the one to pass.

So the Sheridans and Searcys of the world can continue to electrify the state with their 2-8 juggernauts that still make the playoffs, only to get mercy ruled in the first round.

Baitshop

Quote from: True Believer on June 12, 2011, 08:59:47 am

Ok....you're invited....bring your kids and I will do the same....

Smithian

RD's response to this;

fastdrop

June 12, 2011, 12:42:25 pm #39 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:48:27 pm by fastdrop
Quote from: gatecrasher on June 12, 2011, 10:00:09 am

Quote[Ofcourse you played with the big boys.... I aint dat dense.

You never won squat playing with the big boys ... u iz dat dense.

Chris

However, I do not believe this proposal will pass. Unfortunately, Pine Bluff has admitted they can't hang by submitting their proposal...which unfortunately I think will be the one to pass.

So the Sheridans and Searcys of the world can continue to electrify the state with their 2-8 juggernauts that still make the playoffs, only to get mercy ruled in the first round.

I believe that if the Har-ber proposal does not pass then none of them will.. and things will remain as they are.

fastdrop

Quote from: BillyJack™ on June 12, 2011, 08:53:49 am

WOW .... post of the 2012 season so far.

The Padre is one smart cookie.

Earl is my Hero!!

Remember, remember, the 2nd of September in the year two-thousand and ten...

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 02:43:35 am
We are not on par with the upper tier of the 7A West.

Coach Venny Slocombe

I've been to many FF meetings over the years. I think I can handle the "Big Boy" meetings. Looking forward to seeing some people I haven't seen over the last 5 years.

RD™

xtremewildcat

June 12, 2011, 04:56:42 pm #45 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:07:52 pm by xtremewildcat
FD,
You have to admit one thing. In a fishbowl of teams that are even close to 1000 students, ED will dominate. Quite Frankly, we here in ED were growing bored with it. At least now the competitive juices will flow again.
And Quite Frankly, WM will not have a chance to advance out of the first round of the playoffs..... as usuall! ::)

ricepig

So, WM faithful, do you figure that Lanny has been playing 7 on 7 these last couple of summers to showcase his boy? It's not like he is going to throw it more the 5-7 times a game anyway?

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on June 12, 2011, 01:01:19 pm

Remember, remember, the 2nd of September in the year two-thousand and ten...

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 11, 2010, 02:43:35 am
We are not on par with the upper tier of the 7A West.

Hey Earl, "not trying to start anything"

Wouldn't you even admit, you would have to place ED in a classification with teams that are at least 50% larger than us to deny us a fourpeat?  ;D

gatecrasher

xtreme...Har-Ber won't have that SEC offensive line this fall...plus they have to go down to Tha Pound.

Not saying right now that we'll kick their butts, but it will be a much better game than the 2nd half last season.

spurrr

I love it when people start talking about a team they don't have a clue about! ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas