• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lake Hamilton?

Started by t-hogs, June 07, 2011, 11:53:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

t-hogs

All you Wolves fans are being quiet.  What does LH have this year?  Runyun is a senior, correct?  What else can we expect? 

LH_DAD

Quote from: t-hogs on June 07, 2011, 11:53:32 pm
All you Wolves fans are being quiet.  What does LH have this year?  Runyun is a senior, correct?  What else can we expect?
Lake Hamilton will have pretty much everybody back at the skill positions.  Runyon is a senior and he passed for over 2,700 yards last year.  They have their top 3 receivers and top 3 rushers back.  The OL will be better than last year, but depth will be an issue there.  Depth always seems to be an issue up front though. 

On defense they have 7 of their top 10 tacklers back.  The defense should be stronger this year than it has been.  Pretty much everybody back in the secondary, 2 LB's back that led the team in tackles, Lindsey had 120 and Green had 83 tackles.  They have to replace Cummins on the DL, but have some experience there.  They also have the punter back, all return guys, and a kicker that split time kicking last year.

They had a couple of injuries in the spring, but all were minor and everybody should be healthy to start practices in Aug.     

gatecrasher

I think they will be preseason pick to win the 6A title...

But you don't beat El Dorado in the pages of preview magazines.

It's in El Dorado on 21 Oct. We have won 21 straight down there.

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on June 12, 2011, 08:17:06 am
I think they will be preseason pick to win the 6A title...

But you don't beat El Dorado in the pages of preview magazines.

It's in El Dorado on 21 Oct. We have won 21 straight down there.
The boys are looking forward to the challenge.  That streak will end this year and it may very well be before 21 Oct.

BlueDevilNow

LH Dad .. the team looked very good last year and it sounds like it could dang sure be hard to handle this year . Good luck to yall.

gatecrasher

It's possible it will end against Har-Ber LHDAD...

But, we'll be a much better team in late October than early September, particularly at the QB position.

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on June 14, 2011, 11:06:43 pm
It's possible it will end against Har-Ber LHDAD...

But, we'll be a much better team in late October than early September, particularly at the QB position.
It should be fun to watch.  I am looking forward to the season.

gatecrasher

Man...I'm SO ready.

Shootout of the South is this weekend too....both of our teams are participating. Think I'll try to check it out...

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on June 15, 2011, 12:37:56 pm
Man...I'm SO ready.

Shootout of the South is this weekend too....both of our teams are participating. Think I'll try to check it out...
I'll be there on Saturday.  Can't make it Friday.  We're gonna be missing a few key guys.  That's too bad because this one is a big 7 on 7 event.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas