• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Campbell leaving Sheridan????

Started by mrknowitall, December 13, 2010, 11:49:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mrknowitall

Earl is my Hero!!

Billyo62

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on December 13, 2010, 11:54:20 am
Quote from: mrknowitall on December 13, 2010, 11:49:54 am
Any truth to this rumor?

I thought you knew everything...

Should have asked me, I know MORE than Everything!  ;) ;D

Pat Swilling

surely not?  I would hate it for the kids their.  How many HFC 's have they had in the last few years?

Coach_RC

Shep Campbell, the Defensive Coordinator and head coach's son, is leaving.

Baitshop

OldEagle82

Quote from: Coach_RC on December 13, 2010, 02:09:26 pm
Shep Campbell, the Defensive Coordinator and head coach's son, is leaving.
Where is he going?

InYoGrill

Shep is one fiery coach. I saw them scrimmage last summer one TR at V. He was LOUD and full of passion as the DC. I remember watching him in high school at Fay when I went to the UA. He was one one quick WR and punt returner.

Iknewthemwhen

so where is he going, why is he leaving/

Pat Swilling

Coach_RC

From what I understand, Shep is leaving coaching and moving to California.  He wants to do something else but I do not know if he is sure of what that will be.

heffy22

You have them confused.  Steadman was the shifty wide receiver you are talking about.  Shep played QB on offense.

Quote from: InYoGrill on December 13, 2010, 06:58:56 pm
Shep is one fiery coach. I saw them scrimmage last summer one TR at V. He was LOUD and full of passion as the DC. I remember watching him in high school at Fay when I went to the UA. He was one one quick WR and punt returner.

SavedbyGrace

Rumor I am hearing is going to coach at a college.  SAU or Henderson maybe??  Not sure if this is true and what he will coach.

InYoGrill

Quote from: heffy22 on December 14, 2010, 02:08:06 pm
You have them confused.  Steadman was the shifty wide receiver you are talking about.  Shep played QB on offense.

Quote from: InYoGrill on December 13, 2010, 06:58:56 pm

Yep thats right Heffy. I was thinking of Steadman.

yeah

Shep is one heck of a coach I wish he would come back up to GCT  he got the kids excited

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas