• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to all my friends from El Dorado...

Started by Earl is my Hero!!, December 04, 2010, 09:07:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl is my Hero!!

Looks like you get the trophy for 17th place for the 2nd year in a row!

Quite an accomplishment.

Seriously, congrats from The Earl. Just don't go claiming you'd whoop Bentonville ;D

thebigshot

Earl is my Hero!!

thebigshot

Than enough with the 17th place title stuff and give the respect to el dorado like you should !!!! You had your fun with the harbor jokes with eldorado and when your team got murdered you still claim us to be 17th

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: thebigshot on December 04, 2010, 09:26:44 pm
when your team got murdered you still claim us to be 17th

Dude, my team went 13-0 this year.

Ask your buddy Gate. He was right there with me, watching the Tigers whip the purple dogs.

I might add Gate has had the pleasure of watching Bentonville win 2 state championships now ;D

gatecrasher

Yeah, we could gave three titles in nine yrs had we been able to stop that QB back in 01....;)

But I'm frickin ecstatic right now. It's been a heck of a three year run.....

SantaHog

If you wanted to congratulate your "friends from El Dorado", you should have sent them personal messages.  To continue to refer to a community in a derogatory term after a great accomplishment is classless and questions your sincerity. 

Congratulations to Bentonville on a perfect 13-0 season in the state's highest classification.  A tremendous accomplishment for the team, coaches, and community.

fastdrop

Fake state championship - Fake I tell YOU... It is a feel good give me welfare, housing, and food stamps championship.

True Believer

Earl is being sincere.   It's just his way.    :)

Congrats El Dorado.   

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: gatecrasher on December 04, 2010, 11:23:08 pm
Yeah, we could gave three titles in nine yrs had we been able to stop that QB back in 01....;)

But I'm frickin ecstatic right now. It's been a heck of a three year run.....

You mean like the three titles we have in nine years? ;D ;D ;D

Congrats Gate, you know I mean it.

Even though it's 17th place. Sorry I can't resist...

gatecrasher

I'll save my opinion on that until later...

It'll give us something to pull each other's chain in the offseason....

But we're a top 5 team any way you look at it.....;D

xtremewildcat

I would like to see ED in the 7A. Maybe they can swap with Hall.
The only problem, we are still losing school population. If they eliminate a classification, ED could end up in 5A with GW and CF.

gatecrasher

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: gatecrasher on December 05, 2010, 09:07:55 am
I'll save my opinion on that until later...

It'll give us something to pull each other's chain in the offseason....

But we're a top 5 team any way you look at it.....;D

Can't wait to see RPS.

I think Bentonville has #1 wrapped up. I'm afraid $hiloh will make it to #2...

gatecrasher

They are NOT the #2 team in the state Earl. Not even close...

Texarkana_Piggie

Congratulations wildcats. Back to back feels good, huh?

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: gatecrasher on December 05, 2010, 09:36:41 am

Oh, I agree. But like I said, I have $20 that says the ADG ranks them #1 overall in the final poll.

In RPS, you have to remember the ranking is based on performance versus expectations. If they beat these teams in the playoffs by more than expected, they go up in ranking.

So far, they have done just that. If they beat PA badly, they will definitely be #2.

Billyo62

December 05, 2010, 10:14:08 am #17 Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 10:20:16 am by Billyo62
Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on December 05, 2010, 09:40:41 am

Oh, I agree. But like I said, I have $20 that says the ADG ranks them #1 overall in the final poll.

In RPS, you have to remember the ranking is based on performance versus expectations. If they beat these teams in the playoffs by more than expected, they go up in ranking.

So far, they have done just that. If they beat PA badly, they will definitely be #2.

This is why Shiloh will NOT take a knee 3 Times at the end of the game as Bentonville did against Fayetteville in the Championship game up 3 Touchdowns in the redzone..

Do you think their coach will tell a RB , get the first down then fall down.. So we can run the clock out and go home...  I doubt it..That's the difference between coach class and coach clown..

If coach class would have punched the ball in for that final score, Bentonville would not have dropped from #12 to #18 in a national poll, because we were projected to win by 21 points...so all we did was what was expected...of Course he's not concerned with polls and rankings...see the difference..

Baitshop

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on December 05, 2010, 09:40:41 am

Name me another team that gets 80 hung on them by another high school team and claims to be the #1 team in the state.....

Oh, I am sure that they will be able to find some poll, like the home school national championship that they were awarded by a guy living in a duplex in KC last year....but everyone else that doesn't have "SC" on their caps knows the difference....

gatecrasher

TP....
It feels great...sure does.

It's been a great ride these last three years...

Billyo62

Gate...I watched on the webcast, Was a very good game until late... Kind of felt bad for AHS, they just didn't have much go there way in the 4th Qtr...But an awesome win for the Wildcats...How many Kids in America have been part of a back-2-back state championship team... not very many...

Congrats Again.... But I was impressed with how well AHS played you guys..

Now be nice to Har-Ber next year I think they graduated 3/4 of their Varsity this year, I think their 4-Year streak of 10 wins or more is over..

gatecrasher

December 05, 2010, 12:14:25 pm #21 Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 12:18:56 pm by gatecrasher
I told yall Fri night that the Hogs always bring it. Game went like I said it would.

We have a big question mark as we go into the off season...QB. That position will determine whether we have a shot at a three-peat...

And how we do in our home opener against the HarBer Wildcats. We go into that game with a 21 game win streak at Da Pound...;)

gohogs6

Billyo62

Quote from: gohogs6 on December 05, 2010, 01:27:18 pm
shiloh is better than eldo.... shiloh is #2

Shiloh is Top 10 in Arkansas and that's about it..

gatecrasher

cameojoe

Shiloh is number 2 in what? Schools with the initials SC?

Earl is my Hero!!

Billyo62

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on December 05, 2010, 04:07:12 pm
Quote from: cameojoe on December 05, 2010, 02:54:46 pm
Shiloh is number 2 in what?

The toilet.

Earl if Shilohs #2 maybe they could schedule some of their lower ranked neighbors next year Like Har-Ber, Fayetteville and Southside...It's a lot closer than Dallas and this way they could prove how good of a TEAM they are...  I left Bentonville off because ...well,  we are ranked #1

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: Billyo62 on December 05, 2010, 04:33:06 pm
Earl if Shilohs #2 maybe they could schedule some of their lower ranked neighbors next year Like Har-Ber, Fayetteville and Southside...It's a lot closer than Dallas and this way they could prove how good of a TEAM they are... 

Somehow I doubt $hiloh will be boldly seeking out competition next year. They lose too much to graduation.

Unless a new crop of "Christians" are lead to the program...

bigeldofan

i havent read anywhere and i read the newspaper everyday that eldo is losing school population i have read that k-4 grade has been better the last four years since the start of the promise.  the kindergarten has been 300plus every year if it holds we could have 1200 plus in 8 or 9 years at the highschool

Hoghead

Congrats to El Dorado !!!!!!  6A Champs again!

AirWarren

Congrats to Gate and his Eldo Wildcats!
From your friends to the Northeast!

gatecrasher

El Do IS to your northeast....correct.

But...I am actually north west of you, and NNW of El Do....Hot Springs National Park...;D

But...thanks a bunch. I'm gonna miss this group of 20 seniors that is leaving. Not only did this old Cat get to go on this wonderful 3 year run with them, they are all good kids.

AirWarren

I remember when we went on our back to back run when I was in school. Great experience for the town and school. Yep, you always kind of accept all the kids as your own in Arkansas high school football. That's the best thing for the towns and communities. We Hope to be back to that in the 2011-2013 seasons. Got some major talent coming up.
HA! I gotcha buddy! Regardless, always cheer for those teams in my neck of the woods. Proud of Eldo and the accomplishments!

Billyo62

Quote from: bigeldofan on December 05, 2010, 06:14:29 pm
i havent read anywhere and i read the newspaper everyday that eldo is losing school population i have read that k-4 grade has been better the last four years since the start of the promise.  the kindergarten has been 300plus every year if it holds we could have 1200 plus in 8 or 9 years at the highschool

We have 1,205 in kindergarten..can you say we have been growing out of control..it wasn't that long ago we were the same size as El Do..

gohogs6

Shiloh yes lost to Trinity 80-26 but Im sorry even bentonville would lose by 40 to them. hmmm? Shiloh 48-27 over Greenwood and 54-22 over WC... you are talking like Shiloh just doesnt schedule anyone good. ELdo would not beat those 2 teams as bad as Shiloh did. Just saying so Eldo must not be that good either if your bashing SHiloh. Shiloh played a harder non conference schedule than you did.

gohogs6

wait cause ELDO is scared!!!!!!!! and were talking about this season. Of course Shiloh is going to drop way off this years team. And people are trying to compare HarBer to Trinity.. Some one said they dont need to drive to dallas to play someone good. Actually yes they do Arkansas football is a joke compared to Texas. There are at least 10 to 15 teams better than Bentonville. Probably 25 to 30 better than Harber

gatecrasher

You've lost your frickin mind...

El Do scared? Of WHO? Shiloh? Take another hit off the pipe and kill more brain cells...because the above post just went to the top of the list of Most Idiotic Posts of 2010....

Let's see what other bouts of stupidity come from my reply.

wildcat826

Quote from: gohogs6 on December 07, 2010, 08:27:23 pm

Shiloh yes lost to Trinity 80-26 but Im sorry even bentonville would lose by 40 to them. hmmm? Shiloh 48-27 over Greenwood and 54-22 over WC... you are talking like Shiloh just doesnt schedule anyone good. ELdo would not beat those 2 teams as bad as Shiloh did. Just saying so Eldo must not be that good either if your bashing SHiloh. Shiloh played a harder non conference schedule than you did.

Are you serious every year since the 2007 season WC has came close to being able to beat El Do. We smashed CF this year and those two played close games in both contest. No trying to sound ugly but it seems like your a little angry about the loss you took on Saturday.

gohogs6

Quote from: wildcat826 on December 07, 2010, 10:01:16 pm
Quote from: gohogs6 on December 07, 2010, 08:27:23 pm

Are you serious every year since the 2007 season WC has came close to being able to beat El Do. We smashed CF this year and those two played close games in both contest. No trying to sound ugly but it seems like your a little angry about the loss you took on Saturday.

I have no affiliation with any achool Ive just listed.

gohogs6

http://calpreps.com/2010/ratings/Arkansas_leagues.htm

Why does the ever so tough 6A South have a 4A conference as well as the 5A West in front of it ;D

Billyo62

Quote from: gohogs6 on December 07, 2010, 08:30:19 pm
wait cause ELDO is scared!!!!!!!! and were talking about this season. Of course Shiloh is going to drop way off this years team. And people are trying to compare HarBer to Trinity.. Some one said they dont need to drive to dallas to play someone good. Actually yes they do Arkansas football is a joke compared to Texas. There are at least 10 to 15 teams better than Bentonville. Probably 25 to 30 better than Harber

Calpreps  says 4
Maxpreps  says 4
Rivals says 4
Massey says 4

But hey you're the expert.. ;)

TTownHogs

Quote from: gohogs6 on December 08, 2010, 09:12:56 am
http://calpreps.com/2010/ratings/Arkansas_leagues.htm

Why does the ever so tough 6A South have a 4A conference as well as the 5A West in front of it ;D

perhaps if u looked at the strength of schedule that would explain something..... i dunno though

gatecrasher

And the two-time 6A champions would butt-stomp any team in those two leagues.

Ask Camden Fairview how a beatdown from El Dorado feels like...

businesstron

Quote from: Billyo62 on December 08, 2010, 09:23:28 am

Calpreps  says 4
Maxpreps  says 4
Rivals says 4
Massey says 4

Gohogs is right

Cal Preps is a joke
Maxpreps is a joke
Rivals is a joke but a little more respectful.  It's political
Massey is a  joke

Anyone who's seen a good amount of football from both states would come to that conclusion.

Here's about some Texas schools that would beat Bentonville...  A lot of them by a couple of touchdowns.

1.Trinity
2. Coppell
3. Stony Point
4. Katy
5. Pearland
6. Allen
7. Galena Park North Shore
8. The Woodlands.
9. Clear Springs
10. Cedar Hill
11. Desoto
12. Lake Travis
13. Denton Guyer
14. Denton Ryan
15. Longview
16. Klein Collins
17. Arlington Martin
18. Katy Cinco Ranch and on and on and on....

There are only 3 or 4 other states that the level of football that Texas plays.

Billyo62

Quote from: businesstron on December 11, 2010, 01:34:38 am
Quote from: Billyo62 on December 08, 2010, 09:23:28 am

Calpreps  says 4
Maxpreps  says 4
Rivals says 4
Massey says 4

Gohogs is right

Cal Preps is a joke
Maxpreps is a joke
Rivals is a joke but a little more respectful.  It's political
Massey is a  joke

Anyone who's seen a good amount of football from both states would come to that conclusion.

Here's about some Texas schools that would beat Bentonville...  A lot of them by a couple of touchdowns.

1.Trinity
2. Coppell
3. Stony Point
4. Katy
5. Pearland
6. Allen
7. Galena Park North Shore
8. The Woodlands.
9. Clear Springs
10. Cedar Hill
11. Desoto
12. Lake Travis
13. Denton Guyer
14. Denton Ryan
15. Longview
16. Klein Collins
17. Arlington Martin
18. Katy Cinco Ranch and on and on and on....

There are only 3 or 4 other states that the level of football that Texas plays.

I know you have some kind of love affair with Texas and you're the expert and Everything and anyone else is a joke...Dude there is also A HUGE amount of crappy football in Texas also...so what ...Nobody cares go away...They are Great you are smart we all agree..  You win you guys are Awesome the best ever at everything..Big Cars Beautiful women Great football...   you win...we lose .. game over..

Valleysports

You went too far with the beautiful women BillyO!  ::)

Billyo62

Quote from: Valleysports on December 11, 2010, 08:23:58 am
You went too far with the beautiful women BillyO!  ::)

I'm willing to agree to anything, Just tired of Comparing Texas to Arkansas...This Years Trinity Team is a combination of Bentonville '08 ( Defense ) and '10 ( Offense ) Together..But how many teams around the country compare to Trinity this year...Not many..All we really know is how Shiloh compared to Trinity..

True Believer

Hey!   All the beautiful women live in Arkansas!!!    :)   

Valleysports

December 12, 2010, 08:34:59 am #49 Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:36:54 am by Valleysports
Well Billyo the one thing you don't won't to do is compare El Dorado women to Texas women.  Now TB you've lived there at one time... OK Hands Down - the prettiest women in the south, probably went to Tyler Lee - I mean there are as many 10's in that school as El Do's student body.  Moving on - I've been blessed - after HS, I moved to Russellville, first girl I met became Miss America.  At one time Russellville was the Hot Spot of Arkansas.  But now some of those Russellville genetics have move to HarBer - until I see otherwise, Har-Ber is #1 on 7A eye candy - Russellville 6A.  This in not my humble opinion, so no need for feedback!  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas