• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watson Chapel

Started by RD™, November 26, 2010, 10:34:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RD™

Bwabahahahahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Father Guido

To borrow a line from our good friend from Hope, Let the excuse matrix begin.

Big Daddy DOG

Quote from: Father Guido on November 26, 2010, 10:36:05 pm
To borrow a line from our good friend from Hope, Let the excuse matrix begin.
Chapel will be there in MEMORY..HEHEHEHEHE

Big Foot

You probabaly won't see a single WC poster on here till next year when they reappear spouting how they are going to whip the world.

Brian G

Fandangtastic.  Let the excuses begin.

There failure and the fact that 6A ED lost to a non-finalist 7A team further strengthens all arguments about the inferiority of 6A ball.

They are the Gulf South.

Brian G

Quote from: Big Foot on November 26, 2010, 10:38:56 pm
You probabaly won't see a single WC poster on here till next year when they reappear spouting how they are going to whip the world.
No.

They have a trainload of excuses left to utter.

BHS

People should quote their favorite posts on this thread!

Here is one of mine:

Quote from: Absolut on November 24, 2010, 10:23:01 pm
Everybody has improved, but they don't have what WC has. If Greenwood wants some all they have to do is win.

W.C. 4eva

CAMDEN WON END OF STORY.
DID YOUR TEAMS EVEN MAKE IT THIS FAR WHILE U GUYS BASHING W.C.

basscactchinfool

no excuses here CF was the better team tonite good luck to both greenwood and cf in the championship

Big Daddy DOG

Quote from: W.C. 4eva on November 26, 2010, 10:43:02 pm
CAMDEN WON END OF STORY.
Can u spell Greenwood Bulldogs.....

BHS

CAMDEN WON END OF STORY.

Yes, mine did.  Thanks for asking.

W.C. 4eva

BHS

Quote from: Absolut on November 22, 2010, 05:26:22 pm
Buck James is good for -7 points. Coach Shelton is good for 7. We will win by 14.

LOL, this is a good one!

BHS

Quote from: Absolut on November 20, 2010, 04:34:54 pm
A couple of quick historical facts

In 2007, Coach Shelton's last season at Dollarway. His Cardinals started off 0-5. One of those first 5 losses was to CAC 14-17. After being left for dead his Cardinals ripped of 9 wins in a row to make it to the state championship. One of those playoff wins along the way came against a team named CAC in the semifinals. Dollarway won that game 34-14.

Sound Familiar? The WC Wildcats have won 9 straight after starting 0-3. Awaiting in the semifinals is a team named Camden Fairview, who beat WC 37-36 in week 3.

The Magic number 3. In Season 3 of all George Shelton's head coaching jobs, he has taken his team to the state championship (Augusta & Dollarway). It's season 3 at Watson Chapel.

I don't even mean to quote the same person over and over, but there is just so much!

Father Guido

November 26, 2010, 10:50:59 pm #14 Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:07:38 am by Father Guido
CAMDEN WON END OF STORY.

Yep.  The  Bulldogs.

Brian G

Went to a lot of effort here.

Quote from: Absolut on October 16, 2010, 01:05:58 pm
Here ye! Here ye! Come one come all... The WC express is in full throttle right now come aboard. This is your final chance.

Seriously I've been stating that WC will play their best football later in the year. George Shelton is probably the best playoff coach out there and he's been in similar situations like this one. Starting off the season winless and making it to the championship. In 2007 his Dollarway team started even worse (0-5) and roared in the playoffs just demolishing teams. They lost the season opener to CAC 14-17. A rematch in the semifinals and they DESTROYED CAC 34-14. (Camden Fairview you should take note).

Also Coach Shelton puts it all together in his third year at a program. Augusta in his 3rd season went to the state championship. Dollarway as pointed out made it to War Memorial. This is his 3rd season at WC ;D

The Wildcats are clicking on all cylinders as a TEAM. Which wasn't happening earlier in the season. The offense can run and throw the ball in a variety of different ways. The defense is just playing ferocious, only giving up an avg of 8 points per game. And they're the only team to contain the best running back in the state, pine bluff's jawahn hunt and their powerful running game. Special teams is a huge plus with Massanelli being able to kick XP's, pin opponents with punts and good kickoffs.

If u wanna get on board do it now. I don't wanna here it when we're going to state.

HouseOf3Dogs

Hey Absolut, Since you had planned on going to the game next Saturday I guess you can sit with the Greenwood Faithful but you MUST wear Bulldog clothing or out you go. I would hate for you to have paid in advance for a ticket and then not go to the game.

Paw-Paw

Quote from: RD™ on November 26, 2010, 10:34:36 pm
Bwabahahahahahahahahaha

Paw-Paw

Quote from: Paw-Paw on November 26, 2010, 11:25:03 pm
Quote from: RD™ on November 26, 2010, 10:34:36 pm
Bwabahahahahahahahahaha

I can see RD now driving back home with that half smirk on his face.

spongebob

Please tell me why a few of you are so in love with WC head coach???
He made several questionable decisions tonight which cost his team HUGE!!!!
For one, why would you line your quarterback up in the shotgun for the first time all night when he is standing in his OWN endzone???? The ball went right through his hands and CF got a momentum changing GIFT!!!!

spongebob

And twice he refused to punt on 4th down and cost his team a quick TD once and he could have easily kicked FG with that guy's leg. Even his own players were looking frustrated at their sidelines often....

Michael Scott

Quote from: Absolut on November 13, 2010, 11:33:27 pm
I'm pulling for LR Mills, hope y'all win. If not, WC will finish Greenwood.
Haha
Quote from: C-Mac 73 on November 04, 2010, 10:45:39 am
Quote from: W.C. 4eva on November 03, 2010, 11:31:15 pm
Good players
Did that just pop up in your head? What does it mean? When I read your posts I always feel  ???
And this one just makes me laugh

sportsplaynredneck1

yall are all just mad because yall know we had an off game and if we wold have been playing good then we would have whipped yall

Father Guido

Quote from: sportsplaynredneck1 on November 27, 2010, 08:06:15 am
yall are all just mad because yall know we had an off game and if we wold have been playing good then we would have whipped yall

That has to be about the dumbest, stupidest, most ignorant post I've ever seen.  This would even embarass the people from Marion and Huntsville.  If YOUR team was of Championship Caliber, then they would have played well last night.  That's part of the deal, being able to perform under pressure.  Two games this year that were most important to Watson Chapel, the first one and their last, both ended the same way.  Massive Fail.

sportsplaynredneck1

you need to get a life and stop dishin mine

Father Guido

Quote from: sportsplaynredneck1 on November 27, 2010, 08:17:04 am

I wasn't "dishin" you life, just your intelligence.

AirWarren

Sportsplayindumbredneck.

Father Guido

Quote from: AirWarren on November 27, 2010, 08:28:07 am
Sportsplayindumbredneck.

Coouldn't have said it better myself.  Gives rednecks a bad name.

Big Daddy DOG

Quote from: Father Guido on November 27, 2010, 08:45:08 am
Quote from: AirWarren on November 27, 2010, 08:28:07 am
Sportsplayindumbredneck.

Coouldn't have said it better myself.  Gives rednecks a bad name.
Father quit dishing him.He just started out on his computer that he borrowed from his other family he don,t know any better.

Michael Scott

Quote from: sportsplaynredneck1 on November 27, 2010, 08:06:15 am
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas

Brian G

Quote from: sportsplaynredneck1 on November 27, 2010, 08:17:04 am

It couldn't possibly be much of a life.

InYoGrill

So dem cats can go ahead and have a big bonfire tonight at the field. They got to burn that a big crate of 2010 5A state champ hats and t's they ordered over the summer. Everyone remember that big hoopla when things were quiet over the summer. I say let it burn baby let it burn! 6A school couldn't beat the little 5A guys. lol!

pantherblue

Beat me once shame on you. Beat me twice shame on me. LOL. WC got just what they asked for which leads to another saying. Be careful what you ask for.  Hahaha

Big Daddy DOG

Free Lemon cookies and Punch for all of the wanna b,s from Chapel at WM Smith Robinson stadium sat if u are the 1st 100 people thru the gate.Free Admission tell em Big Daddy Dog sent cha.

Brian G

Maybe they can go to 4A.

Father Guido

November 27, 2010, 09:39:08 am #35 Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:58:22 am by Father Guido
...or maybe back to the Mighty 6A.  They didn't seem to do much better after their drop in class after all.

Where is Hownowbrowncow?  Back out to pasture, I guess.  You'd think after coming on here and putting everybody straight about eating crow and making such a big fuss, he'd be the first one on here to show us all how it's done.  Guess not.  Just another blow hard hypocrite. ;D

Michael Scott

I heard through the grapevine that in next years Hooten's football magazine under Watson Chapel's "Strengths/Weaknesses" it will say:
Strength: Been to 3 consecutive Semifinal Appearances
Weakness: Always seems to "choke" after that Thanksgiving day meal ;D

HowNowBrownCow

Here I am.  Quote my predictions jack wagon and I will be glad to eat crow. Oops. My bad. I don't have any predictions. You see,  unlike the rest of you I don't make predictions. I merely point out the half truth claimers on the board. I will be glad to man up when I am wrong. Quote my predictions or bold statements and I will man up, unlike some of the half-truth claimers we have on where.  I, for one, am not even from Watson Chapel. It was great game I hear, unlike the Greenwood and Batesville game I attended.  Thanks for calling me out though, shows that the truth hurts you idiots. I will keep a close eye on the half truth claimers on here and continue to expose them. Thats the fun part for me!

Oh and don't worry I'll always show up. Make take a day or two with my work taking me out of state, but I will be here. You can count on that BROTHER!

pantherblue

Be here HELLo chacolatemilkdude. You said nothing about how wrong you were in your predictions.  LOL

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: B.G. on November 26, 2010, 10:40:35 pm
There failure and the fact that 6A ED lost to a non-finalist 7A team further strengthens all arguments about the inferiority of 6A ball.

Only the delusional 6A fans don't realize how bad the 6A is.  Any unbiased person with a set of eyes can see how bad the entire classification is.  That's why I say make it bigger.  Let Greenwood, Alma, Siloam Springs come in and knock them around until they learn how to play real ball.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: SingleWingGuru on November 27, 2010, 02:10:26 pm

Only the delusional 6A fans don't realize how bad the 6A is.  Any unbiased person with a set of eyes can see how bad the entire classification is.  That's why I say make it bigger.  Let Greenwood, Alma, Siloam Springs come in and knock them around until they learn how to play real ball.

I know your feeling good and been drinkin and smokin. But pa leeeeeese explain to me how a great football mind like you can claim this when Alma got drove by VB and SS did worse than Alma did. You can only make a case that GW would win a "few" games. But after seeing the film of them against Mills, I think GW would not even be in the top ten in the current 6A.

I'm not even gonna address the previous poster. He needs to quit swingin on SHB's kahunas and concentrate on what he knows more about. Volleyball.

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 27, 2010, 02:58:04 pm
Quote from: SingleWingGuru on November 27, 2010, 02:10:26 pm

I know your feeling good and been drinkin and smokin. But pa leeeeeese explain to me how a great football mind like you can claim this when Alma got drove by VB and SS did worse than Alma did. You can only make a case that GW would win a "few" games. But after seeing the film of them against Mills, I think GW would not even be in the top ten in the current 6A.

I'm not even gonna address the previous poster. He needs to quit swingin on SHB's kahunas and concentrate on what he knows more about. Volleyball.

Year in and year out they would dominate the 6A.

If you had me randomly pick a 6A team out of a hat and one of those teams out of a hat to play, I'd pick the 5A powers 9 times out of 10.

xtremewildcat

November 27, 2010, 03:20:17 pm #42 Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 03:23:36 pm by xtremewildcat
SW,

A fan would make the claim you made. Nothing wrong with being a fan. But look at the body of work of the teams you listed.  Then you will see that your opinion is not one that me, a student of the game, would make. In fact, the teams from the 5A did worse against 6A teams than 6A teams did against the 7A teams.
I wish you could have read my "dissertation" on how the classifications are basically the same. Has been for the past 25 years I've been following HS football. We have had this argument for many years on FF. Every year is the same. 7A/5A/4A/3A and 2A follow the same patters year in and year out.
Please don't follow posters like Booty Goblin and the rest(who have an agenda) and who try to persuade people like you to think the way they do. Look at the scores of the games for the past four years and think about it.

Eddie Goodson

Combined record of teams in WC wins: 36-50
Combined record of teams in WC loses: 48-5

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 27, 2010, 04:02:40 pm
Combined record of teams in WC wins: 36-50
Combined record of teams in WC loses: 48-5

Yea, one of those many victories was a blowout victory over the second seed of "YOUR" beloved 5A west GB!!!
Funny how you people have a bad tendency to exclude very important facts, when you are engaged in your feeble attempt of feeding misinformation to your mindless zombies!!!

5Awest

Any W.C. fans wanna get rid of video of the Camden game?

wildcat_x-mgr

How does Watson Chapel's loss make 6A inferior, exactly?

Last year, they were a 6A state semifinalist, this year they're a 5A state semifinalist.

Note: I'm NOT from Watson Chapel, I'm simply using logic to look at this.

RD™

Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on November 27, 2010, 06:16:46 pm

Last year, they were a 6A state semifinalist, this year they're a 5A state semifinalist.

Semi-Finalist in 6A is nothing to crow about in a watered down conference.

The_Pioneer

That has to be about the dumbest, stupidest, most ignorant post I've ever seen.  This would even embarass the people from Marion and Huntsville.

You're SOOOO wrong.   Nothing embarrassed Marn posters.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: RD™ on November 27, 2010, 07:05:10 pm
Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on November 27, 2010, 06:16:46 pm

Semi-Finalist in 6A is nothing to crow about in a watered down conference.

I may agree that both the 7A and 6A are watered down. However, the jihad, of your two brothers, is becoming more and more pathetic. The one thing that none of them have ever even attempted to do, is back up any of their bucktoothean opinions with football analysis. EX: Past scores of games played on the field or team comparisons or past and present records. Sometimes I think they do what radio talk show host do when they think the site is plummeting in ratings. They go and trump up a subject that get some posters to participate, thus avoiding quick sand ratings!!!

Maybe you(RD) can explain(using football analysis), why you feel that the 6A is weaker than all other classifications. What teams from the 5A do you think would make the top ten in the 6A? And please, back it up with some sort of football analysis.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas