• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LH and El Do Part II

Started by PastLadyWolf, November 19, 2010, 10:42:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gatecrasher

And I'm not gonna go searchin either. Too dang tired....;)

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 24, 2010, 10:42:41 pm
Prediction....
Personally, the only way LH wins this game is the Wolves play the game of their lives on defense.

That said, it's Lake Hamilton/El Dorado. Nothing else needs to be mentioned....

El Dorado 34-21
You may be right, but I believe we score more than 21 points in this game.  If we can protect the ball, (which has been a problem) we score more than 21.  Our defense has some folks back that didn't play in the last game, that will help.  That said, El Do will score some points. Our offense is playing much better except for the turnovers.  I think the score will be more like:
LH     31
El Do 30

gatecrasher

Other than the Har-Ber debacle, the most any team has scored on us is the 26 Pine Bluff scored a few weeks ago.

Just sayin...

ELDOWILDCAT88

Much love for LH! No way y'all come to our house and beat us on special teams play!

xtremewildcat

I really don't like getting into the next man's argument, but if LH is banking on players from ED "taking them lightly" or "looking past them to PB", you will be seriously disappointed. The few players I talked to, talked more about being at home and needing another big crowd to win. I never heard one of them mention LR or PB.
Coach Reed is very good about having the kids up for the game and focused.
If LH comes to our house and do what hasn't been done in a long time, it will be because the wolves knocked our "moderator deleted" in the dirt, and no other reason.

Really, ED looking past LH? Sounds like a bunch of wishfull thinking. Trust me, it will be another bare knuckle brawl.

LH_DAD

It will be a hard fought game.  Good luck to both teams!  Hopefully all the players on both sides finish healthy. 

gatecrasher

I'm already down here....gonna find some friends tomorrow to tailgate with before the game.

Safe travels down for all my friends from home....

GO CATS GO!!!!!

gatecrasher

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 25, 2010, 03:48:14 pm

Coach Reed is very good about having the kids up for the game and focused.
THIS

suprstr30

I dont keep up with the football much but how will the weather/rain effect the game (if it rains)?  Dont both teams pass it around alot?  El Dorado has a better running game right?

bigeldofan

we have turf it will be dry but it will be cold

Lanny

I am glad this game is today, not sure the banter could continue with some in this thread btw Go Wolves!

xtremewildcat

Quote from: Lanny on November 26, 2010, 07:07:26 am
I am glad this game is today, not sure the banter could continue with some in this thread btw Go Wolves!

Kinda how I feel with most threads.
Go cats!!!
And go whoever is playing your team.

Lanny

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 26, 2010, 09:47:20 am
Quote from: Lanny on November 26, 2010, 07:07:26 am

Kinda how I feel with most threads.
Go cats!!!
And go whoever is playing your team.
My team?  1980 Lake Hamilton graduate here

allstate250

Less than 4 hrs to kickoff.  Wish I could watch the whole game tonight.  I'm working instead.  Will poke my head in a couple times, but will have to catch most of it on the radio.  Game day predictions:

El Do by 7.
PB by 12.

Gate, I'm probably gonna hit Larry's once I get off at the hospital tonight, around 530, if u haven't found anything else for dinner.

gatecrasher

thebigshot

The way El Dorado is playing now they will end up losing... dumb penalties and the WR's isn't stepping up. Lake Hamilton defense is doing pretty good.

thebigshot

lake hamilton defense is winning the 1st half. el dorado hasn't really done much the 1st half. its been all lake hamilton. the score may shows el dorado ahead but its been lake hamilton

thebigshot

Lake Hamilton isn't doing much on offense, their defense is keeping them in the game in the 1st half. El Dorado offense is sloppy right now, too many penalties is causing the offense to go backwards. El Dorado should be way ahead right now at least by 21 points but has shot themselves in the foot during the 1st half. It's going to be interesting how the second half turns out. The score right now doesn't show much right now. If Lake Hamilton can do something on offense it's there's to win.  If El Dorado can stop the peanlties and step up in the second half they will be back in Little Rock. The second half is going come down to who wants it the most El Dorado or Lake Hamilton. Right now it can go both ways. The score may not show it but don't be surprise if you see a lead change.

El Dorado needs to get their head out of their butts and start playing like how they should be !!!

LH_DAD

Congrats to El Dorado.  Good luck the rest of the way.

thebigshot

Lake Hamilton pla a tough game and never quit !!!! Good job there wasn't a loser tonight

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 26, 2010, 04:45:41 pm
I have leftovers. ;D

Did you see what happened to the "Harber will not lose a game this season" team tonight?

;D

gatecrasher

I did...Im coming to see this team of yours Friday night too....

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 27, 2010, 01:21:17 am

Should be an entertaining game..  ;D

xtremewildcat

Another dang good game between these two teams.
QB was a lot better than I thought he was. Is he a SR?

gatecrasher

Great game by the   defense last night. Two key interceptions in the third quarter, and an electrifying 100 yard kickoff return by James Ford proved to be the difference.

Despite the one-point margin (an intentional safety taken to run out the last :04 set the final score), I wss never really concerned, especially after we went up 14-3. Not the way the defense was getting to Levi Runyan. We didn't record an official sack but we were planting his butt regularly.

Hats off to the Wolves though. They held an offense averaging 40 ppg to two touchdowns and kept themselves un the game by doing so. Although we started out with entirely too many mental errors (4 false starts early), it still don't change the fact that it was the LH defense that kept this game from becoming a possible blowout

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 27, 2010, 01:21:17 am

See you there!

SportsFan23

Great call at the end of the game coach Reed. It is not very often you can run a fake punt for a safety to run out the clock for the win. Very heady call.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: SportsFan23 on November 27, 2010, 07:45:29 pm
Great call at the end of the game coach Reed. It is not very often you can run a fake punt for a safety to run out the clock for the win. Very heady call.

HEY! I made that call! Yes I did, I made it from the stands! I know Reed heard me. ;D

SportsFan23

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on November 27, 2010, 08:40:42 pm
Quote from: SportsFan23 on November 27, 2010, 07:45:29 pm

HEY! I made that call! Yes I did, I made it from the stands! I know Reed heard me. ;D

Hey !!!!!!!!!!! Houston, you better start making calls for your Rebel Bears, the Miss st. Bulldogs are tuning you up.. ;D ;D LOL

LH_DAD

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 27, 2010, 09:30:53 am
Another dang good game between these two teams.
QB was a lot better than I thought he was. Is he a SR?
He is a Junior as well the majority of the LH team.  We should be a pretty tough out next year. 

gatecrasher

LHFan21

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas