• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LH and El Do Part II

Started by PastLadyWolf, November 19, 2010, 10:42:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PastLadyWolf

Let's Git It Started- I think LH is going to pull this one off.

thebigshot

It's hard beat the same team twice the same year. Two different teams playing each otter right now. It's going be a close game and I know both teams will be ready. El Dorado by 10

gatecrasher

A holiday tradition: going home to see family and friends, turkey and dressing....
And my Wildcats in the semifinals.

Should be a good one, but we've won 20 straight at home. Make it 21....

Lanny

wildcats

wildcats

We have so much respect for Lake Hamilton, being in the 6A South is like playing in the SEC, you have to bring your "A" game every night or you will get beat.  I am taking leave to come to this game.  Here is looking at a great and safe game.  GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dh28

lh got some bad calls the first game or shall i say no calls,hopefully we can get some to go our way lh 38 eldo 36 two great teams good luck to both once again all south teams.

LHFan21

Quote from: dh28 on November 21, 2010, 04:30:01 pm
lh got some bad calls the first game or shall i say no calls,hopefully we can get some to go our way lh 38 eldo 36 two great teams good luck to both once again all south teams.

THey are hungry. Marion game may be unappealing to ppl, but the jv team gave up 3 td's. so eldo better not underestimate LH

dh28

wow clay put subs in a play off game and not up bi 50

gatecrasher

Yall's chance comes next year.

We have one more title to win first.

dh...no way my defense gives up that many.

The jury is still out on the Wolves defense as far as I am concerned.

thebigshot

El Dorado 31
Lake Hamilton 21

LHFan21

Gate...does Eldo have turf?
And LH defense as returned some players and are getting back to championship form.

baddcopp

Yes Eldo has turf and a stadium that will hold all the fans you bring and then some. We got new turf this season too and a new scoreboard with a 16'x20' video screen on it. come on down were nice folks.

LHFan21

Oh LH will have the crowd. We are ready to light up that new scoreboard you guys got.

LHFan21

Also...I hear you guys got a cannon when y'all score? Am i correct?

dh28

its got to be better than that cat , hopefully lh wont here either.lh defense is getting thier players back ,so it maybe a differant game than the first one .- the calls

gatecrasher

Yall will be deaf by the time the game is done.

FACT: Yall wont stop our offense. There is the key to the game right there.

GO_WOLVES_GO

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 21, 2010, 07:11:16 pm
Yall's chance comes next year.

We have one more title to win first.

dh...no way my defense gives up that many.

The jury is still out on the Wolves defense as far as I am concerned.

Two words for your jury: Tyler Lindsey...look it up :)

gatecrasher

Won't matter.
This ain't 08. You need to understand that.

GO_WOLVES_GO

No, this is 2010, and you must not have looked it up!  It will matter, and you will figure it out soon enough!  Looking forward to it!

GO_WOLVES_GO

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 22, 2010, 09:43:12 pm
Won't matter.
This ain't 08. You need to understand that.
and what does he have to do with 2008 anyway?

LHFan21

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 22, 2010, 06:18:34 pm
Yall will be deaf by the time the game is done.

FACT: Yall wont stop our offense. There is the key to the game right there.

Well you can shove that fact where the sun dont shine bc this is redemption time for LH and they are hungrier than ever!

gatecrasher

baddcopp

I think it will be a good game and I know its hard to beat a team twice in the same season. But I feel like we are just a little better this year. LH is well coached and they play hard. We have an advantage without a doubt when we play at home.

Go 'Cats!!

milomattox

Once again 6a comes down to the south.  I am a strong fan of Lake Hamilton and hope the wolves pull it out. It will be a great game with two well coached teams but if they both bring their "A" game I think the edge has to be El Dorado at home in a close win 35-31.  The wolves can win this one though if El Dorado stumbles and the Wolves are on top of their game. Looking forward to a great game Friday night.

gatecrasher

We wont stumble. Too much November experience

LH4EVER

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 23, 2010, 07:22:02 am
NOW now Gate. I have been very quiet on here but we have just as much experience in Nov and a few titles to go with it. This game is evenly matched. The cats have a home field advantage and that is it. There will be atleast one turnover and who ever makes good on it will come out on top. This is the one game this week that can go either way.

LHFan21

Quote from: LH4EVER on November 23, 2010, 09:55:14 am
Quote from: gatecrasher on November 23, 2010, 07:22:02 am
NOW now Gate. I have been very quiet on here but we have just as much experience in Nov and a few titles to go with it. This game is evenly matched. The cats have a home field advantage and that is it. There will be at least one turnover and who ever makes good on it will come out on top. This is the one game this week that can go either way.

Very well said.

LH4EVER

2006 LH WINS EL DO    35-17
2007 LH WINS EL DO    38-7
2008 LH WINS EL DO    38-21
2008 LH WINS EL DO    42-28 TITLE
2009 EL DO WINS LH     28-0
2010 EL DO WINS LH     30-22
2010   ????????????
COMBINED LH 175 TO EL DO 131
LH IS WINNING BATTLE SO FAR.

LHFan21

Quote from: LH4EVER on November 23, 2010, 10:19:12 am
2010 LH WINS EL DO     42-28 ;D

I modified a little bit ;D

LHFan21

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 22, 2010, 11:11:02 pm
PFFFT!!!!
NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Well Mr.Gate...Guess we will just find out won't we?

bigeldofan

if you want to go further than that in history lake hamilton has only beat eldo 4 times period.

LH4EVER

Quote from: bigeldofan on November 23, 2010, 10:22:58 am
if you want to go further than that in history lake hamilton has only beat eldo 4 times period.
AND THE ONE THAT MATTERED HOW SWEET.

thebigshot

Quote from: LH4EVER on November 23, 2010, 10:19:12 am
2010   ????????????

They started playing each other since 2000, El Dorado leads the series overall..

gatecrasher

And all that matters is 2010.
No way LH comes to our house and snaps a 20 game home winning streak.

And NO FREAKIN WAY you score 42 on us. Well, that really doesn't matter. You have to stop our offense. Won't be able to.

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 23, 2010, 11:27:20 pm
And all that matters is 2010.
No way LH comes to our house and snaps a 20 game home winning streak.

And NO FREAKIN WAY you score 42 on us. Well, that really doesn't matter. You have to stop our offense. Won't be able to.
Don't get carried away Gate, you know that LH is very capable of winning this game.  Everybody knows about your winning streak and that is quite an accomplishment, but they are called a streak for a reason...they all end eventually.

gatecrasher

Not this time bro.
Yall just gotta wait your turn. We may take a step back next year.

We played nearly flawless football in the 2nd half last week. I expect that to carry over.

xtremewildcat

I'm a little nervous about this LH team. If the defense can play four quarters, we win comfortably. But, they won't.

ED   38
LH    35

Home field wins this game.

LHFan21

Both teams are dangerous. Whoever turns it over more loses.
But both have to play fundamentally sound and whoever doesnt hold the other on defense will be harder to win.

gatecrasher

Wildcat defense stepped up in the second half against Van Buren.

It will carry over.

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 24, 2010, 06:11:54 pm
Wildcat defense stepped up in the second half against Van Buren.

It will carry over.
Now, this is the same Van Buren you been trashing as a nothing team right?  Also,
I saw on another blog you were saying that you were gonna show the El DO BOYS WHAT HAD BEEN SAID ON HERE.  Well that's great...while you're at it let them know that our kids know that El Do has no respect for us.  That's apparent in all of the trash talk the last 4 weeks about your anticipated rematch with PB.  There has been no metion of anything except that.  The team that wants this the most is gonna win, I don't care about turnovers or defensive stats or how many picks that El Do does or doesn't throw.  You guys are not gonna overpower LH.  It's pretty simple...we'll find out on Friday.  And if you want to think that we don't have a chance; make sure you pass that along to the boys also, but I am thinking, that they think, they already have it in the bag also.  Boy, I sure hope so! 

thebigshot

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 24, 2010, 10:27:41 am
I'm a little nervous about this LH team. If the defense can play four quarters, we win comfortably. But, they won't.

ED   38
LH    35

Home field wins this game.

I agree. If El Dorado can come to play and can tackle tackle tackle..... Make big plays on defense and force turnovers. They will win the game.

gatecrasher

t
November 24, 2010, 08:55:29 pm #42 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:02:31 pm by gatecrasher
LHDAD...Here's the real deal...and someone already posted it: if our defense plays 4 quarters, we win handily. Simple as that.

The crazy thing about this season? We haven't played a complete game all year long...and we're still 10-1. We have yet to play 4 full quarters in any game.

You better hope it doesn't happen Friday night.

Am I saying we're the better team? Absolutely. Do I think we can put yall away early? Yes. Will it happen that way? Doubt it. I expect another game where I lose my voice.

As for that other stuff, a bunch of my wife's fam went to school at Lake Hamilton. I have friends from there. Your Rodney Daingerfield statement about no respect is way off. I'm talking smack. That's what I do.

I'm fat, out of shape and don't plan on suiting up Fri night. That means I can talk about and look ahead to whatever I want. Our kids, on the other hand will not look ahead. They know what will happen if they do.

And I don't have to show them anything  Everyone down there knows who gatecrasher is...

I'm having fun. Win or lose.

Scorp

This could be a trap game for Eldo.   Looking ahead to a rematch with the stripedhorses and playing a team that is coming on strong late in the season.

Upset brewing?  Possibly!

LH       38
Eldo    36

gatecrasher

November 24, 2010, 09:15:24 pm #44 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 09:17:48 pm by gatecrasher
The only folks looking ahead are us old fricks who aren't playing Friday night.

It amazes me to see all the morons who try to tie what us fans say on here to what the kids are doing.

FAIL

Scorp

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 24, 2010, 09:15:24 pm

It amazes me to see all the morons who try to tie what us fans say on here to what the kids are doing.

FAIL

Seems as if you were worried about the "kids" looking ahead last week.

QuoteAs long as our kids aren't looking past the Pointers

So ..... would that make you the "moron" of which you speak??     ;D

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 24, 2010, 09:15:24 pm

FAIL
Who you calling a moron?  Your players have said the same thing in interviews.  YOU FAIL

gatecrasher

November 24, 2010, 10:37:02 pm #47 Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 10:45:39 pm by gatecrasher
I haven't failed jack squat...
Link? Proof to validate this claim?

Provide it or it's BS.
It really will prove to be irrelevant. It still won't change things. We're the better team.

Scorp...I said that as the only way VB had any chance. You see what happened.

gatecrasher

Prediction....
Personally, the only way LH wins this game is the Wolves play the game of their lives on defense.

That said, it's Lake Hamilton/El Dorado. Nothing else needs to be mentioned....

El Dorado 34-21

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 24, 2010, 10:37:02 pm
Link? Proof to validate this claim?

Provide it or it's BS.

Scorp...I said that as the only way VB had any chance. You see what happened.
I am not gonna get into all the copyright BS.  You can go to another sight that you frequent and look it up yourself.  It should be a good game...Like I said the team that wants it the most will win.   

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas